8 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

There is always a sad vibe around HYS, she rarely smiles genuinely in the drama. Her sister and father's case really affects her deeply. 

I wonder if anyone, besides her father's subordinate at police squad, knows her past. 

True. It shows clearly, that she was supposed to be a bright person if those things didn't happened to her family. Sometimes she has those bright reactions but with really sad eyes. Sometimes you see those body movements like when she's in a hurry, the way she talk. Then you see all the sadness esp. the scenes when she's at home and alone. I think the people who knows were only those policemen in his father's precint. When she was angry about the policeman running away, they all looked surprise like why would she raise her voice like that. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Zary said:

It's becuase she grew up with a father as a chief of police.

Yes I also like that scene. And looks like he really acknowledged YS's skills since he couldn't believe at first that she actally made a mistake too. What can we say, YS is a genuis investigator.

I like that scene in which Inspector Bae was drunk, when YS was stating what the witness said to the policeman, like cursing someone and not feeling guilty haha. Although Hong Tae is a bit right regarding with what HRC stands, that sometimes they don't need exact evidence as long as there is an evidence that rights were violated BUT I'm with YS. She works like a true detective.  

Haha, I noticed that points too, everyone in HRC building and media acknowledge YS's ability. 

I think if the bad incident hadn't happened to YS's family, she would have been a detective or inspector at the police station, like her father. What her father's subordinate told YS in ep 4 more or less gives us clues abt her character and why she chose to work at powerless HRC  "Do you remember me asking you why you joined the Human Rights Commission?" "You thought for a long time and said... because you were embarrassed, that you've been complaining about having no shoes, but you learned some people don't have feet. That's why."

I'm touched at these lines. Apparently, no capable inspector wants to work at HRC, even Kang Ho Joon doesn't want to, but YS with her brilliant skills chose to work at HRC in the first place. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, QSD said:

uc?export=view&id=1tm5BYmXXDF0tgvBTOjyAJ

Deokman got a bucket of tears when Yushin getting married.  Good to have Sohwa comforting her.

Yes, this is one of the scene that also made me cry a bucket of tears. I like Yushin for Deokman too but after he got married and when his wife got pregnant, I lost interest. Haha. 

20 hours ago, Zary said:

Yes, this is one of the scene that also made me cry a bucket of tears. I like Yushin for Deokman too but after he got married and when his wife got pregnant, I lost interest. Haha. 

Am I the only one who never shipped Yushin and Doekman from the very beginning? :lol: I didn't feel anything about Yushin's marriage, I only felt bad for Doekman because I thought Yushin would side with Mishil after the marriage. But well, nothing was changed after that, which is kinda weird. Yushin was married to Mishil's relative, but he still followed Doekman. 

Although my ultimate ship is Alcheon-Doekman, I slightly shipped Bidam and Doekman at some points. 

2 hours ago, Zary said:

Ep 7 Running Mates. 

The Corps commander is Seol-Won from QSD. Haha.

What do you think guys, the body that was found is YS's father?

YS is really sharp, she can see those small details.

I only have time for Running mates at weekend :mellow: 

5 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Am I the only one who never shipped Yushin and Doekman from the very beginning? :lol: I didn't feel anything about Yushin's marriage, I only felt bad for Doekman because I thought Yushin would side with Mishil after the marriage. But well, nothing was changed after that, which is kinda weird. Yushin was married to Mishil's relative, but he still followed Doekman. 

Although my ultimate ship is Alcheon-Doekman, I slightly shipped Bidam and Doekman at some points. 

I only have time for Running mates at weekend :mellow: 

Because I never saw romance with Alcheon. Although when they were discussing Deokman's marriage, I was thinking if that would happen I'm rooting for Alcheon. I really like the scene when Yushin already knew that Deokman is a girl hahaha.  

If you need help with The runing mates. I upload the episodes with eng subs on my drive every Thursdays and Fridays morning, you can give me your email so I can share the link. But I don't dare to post my drive link here, copyright issues. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Zary said:

Because I never saw romance with Alcheon. Although when they were discussing Deokman's marriage, I was thinking if that would happen I'm rooting for Alcheon. I really like the scene when Yushin already knew that Deokman is a girl hahaha.  
If you need help with The runing mates. I upload the episodes with eng subs on my drive every Thursdays and Fridays morning, you can give me your email so I can share the link. But I don't dare to post my drive link here, copyright issues. 

That's true, but Alcheon is loyal-till-death to Doekman, that makes me think he's the best option for her. Other men (Yushin or Bidam) only gave her heartache or headache, Alcheon would never hurt the queen :wub: QSD's writers never planed to develop the romance b/w these two, but if they wanted, there is room. Remember when Doekman prevented Alcheon from killing himself in the war, and then Alcheon paid this debt back to her later ? I think they have special bond since then. 

Thanks, but I don't have problem with where to watch the dramas. I already downloaded raw videos and subtitles from viki. But I only have time to watch the new episodes at weekend :sweatingbullets:

52 minutes ago, QSD said:

Zary,

Since you like Yudeok at some points, do you recall this scene?

I can recall this scene, haha. Bet Zary also cried a bucket at this scene. QSD is not the land for shippers, writers created irresistible couples (Yudoek, Bideok), then sunk all by their own hands. Cruel! :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Aaaaah that scene,

It was after Yushin submits himself to Mishil. Deokman had a conversation with Mishil. Yushin was waiting outside --really made me cry. I still remember what Yushin said, that he will be a great warrior and will be a good advisor to make Deokman a greater ruler than anyone else. Then Deokman in her mind -- how about my feelings *teary eyes*. Well, Yushin was right, they have chosen the hard road and that (situation they are in) will test their faith in each other. It was really sad, like Deokman couldn't do anything. She can't even cry in front of him or beg him not to. . She made a choice back then, that's the price.

I understand why you won't like Yushin or Bidam. They have caused a lot of heartache. Haha. 

• Like 1

Because I have to watch those episodes like 3-4 times on different sites, I couldn't take the word "bossom" seriously when Yushin was kneeling in front of Mishil "saying take me to to your bossom? Haha. I wanted to find a suitable translation.  

More gifs please. :D