Hello, how are you guys doing? :) 
I have traveled a lot recently (work and personal trips), so I couldn't catch up with DD and this thread. 
:sweatingbullets:

Just checked a bit abt DD in twitter, and it seems the drama gets bloody, my mysterious character Hiroshi died, LYJ and KWB get shot in the preview, everyone is gonna die in the end or so... I should watch the rest at once, I guess, the suspense would kill me. 

Ah, LYW is filming new OCN drama too... so many things to catch up. 

• Like 2

I don't mind a tragic ending too, i love actually. But i hate everything about Matsura. His character is totally pointless. Since the first episode, it doesn't make sense why he was so ambitious and hateful towards Young Jin. His goal isn't to rise in his career cause he denied Hiroshi's offer, right? He hasn't any personal reason either. And not sure which episode but Oda said he was also from Joseon? So just WHY?
When Hiroshi(he was one of my fave character) died, i was happy to think that i would finally get rid of Matsuraa too but then...
I'm not against the tragic ending but it's annoying that everything is caused by him.
And also didn't like the actor too. He always have the same disgusting expression on his face. We came to the finals, haven't seen anything different yet.
:joy:

65911504_144355923299831_7453266017140141449_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sof1-1.cdninstagram.com

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, happy endings aren't realistic. I really hate those "too good to be true" kind of endings. So I also prefer tragic or sad endings.

I hope you guys wouldn't mind if I join here. I wanna know Lee Yo-won more. I know all of you here are Yowon 's fans, right? Are there other male fans here aside from me? :sweatingbullets:

Edited by Theo
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Theo said:

Yeah, happy endings aren't realistic. I really hate those "too good to be true" kind of endings. So I also prefer tragic or sad endings.

I hope you guys wouldn't mind if I join here. I wanna know Lee Yo-won more. I know all of you here are Yowon 's fans, right? Are there other male fans here aside from me? :sweatingbullets:

Don't worry Theo, there's nothing to be ashamed of. Being a male fan of LYW is not a crime :D I admire those men who are not afraid to show and admit that they are kdrama addicts and a fan of K actresses, or even K actors. For me, they are the real men. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ozge said:

I don't mind a tragic ending too, i love actually. But i hate everything about Matsura. His character is totally pointless. Since the first episode, it doesn't make sense why he was so ambitious and hateful towards Young Jin. His goal isn't to rise in his career cause he denied Hiroshi's offer, right? He hasn't any personal reason either. And not sure which episode but Oda said he was also from Joseon? So just WHY?
When Hiroshi(he was one of my fave character) died, i was happy to think that i would finally get rid of Matsuraa too but then...
I'm not against the tragic ending but it's annoying that everything is caused by him.
And also didn't like the actor too. He always have the same disgusting expression on his face. We came to the finals, haven't seen anything different yet.
:joy:

Yep I'm also looking for something unexpected, something different. Actually I will not be surprised if in the end Fukuda or Miki  or both of them are the real enemies of YJ and WB. :lol:

@Theo tragic and sad endings are the most memorable ones. Queen Seondeok and 49 Days endings are the best examples. I also like realistic happy endings. :D

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Lilac Escarlata said:

Don't worry Theo, there's nothing to be ashamed of. Being a male fan of LYW is not a crime :D I admire those men who are not afraid to show and admit that they are kdrama addicts and a fan of K actresses, or even K actors. For me, they are the real men. :thumbsup:

Normally men are shy to post on forum or admit they are fans of celebrities, so I think it's brave of them to come forward.  Really, it's not something to be ashamed of like you said. 

• Like 2

@Lilac Escarlata @QSD

Thank you :) but yeah it's kinda embarrasing and weird if you're a guy and you're a kdrama addict, hehe. Some of my friends laugh at me just because I like Korean dramas and movies. I like their unique stories (definitely kdrama and jdrama are way better than Hollywood TV series)............and Korean actresses are really pretty, that's why. :D Lee Yowon  is the prettiest :wub:

• Like 3

@QSD

Ms. Temper :)

I was searching for something to watch on Netflix when I saw it. In Netflix they've called it My Horrible Boss. When i saw her, I was like, "who is she??? I haven't seen her before." Man, I can gaze at her beautiful face for a whole day. :D

@Lilac Escarlata

I haven't seen Queen Seondeok yet but I'm currently watching 49 Days also on Netflix. :)

• Like 2

20190711071014_cbyhluer.jpg

Source

Yowon bought a 1 bedroom apartment in May 2017 for 3.68 billion won ~ 3.3 million USD, which was slightly higher than the market price at that time.  It’s located in Hannam the Hill, a luxury apartment building located in Yongsan-gu, Seoul, is famous for housing a number of celebrities, including entrepreneurs, and asset managers.

The market price now is over half a million USD than when she bought in 2017.  So she has another apartment which she bought in 2016, a 3 bedroom one that cost over 4 million USD.

@Theo

You can watch Queen Seondeok with Eng subs on YouTube if it isn't on Netflix.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

uc?export=view&id=1tlMz0768tBqj8JkGY5w98

uc?export=view&id=1PvSLvMGq99kXxAgMLaqi8

uc?export=view&id=1hgJHWmRAQ6yGypECwhPAl

Aww… Fujin one last time.  He’s so manly carrying her through the crowd.  YJ looks tiny and light on his arms.  He can run with ease too.  It’s the power of love.  What a gentleman and pure affection to YJ. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1