Quantcast

6 hours ago, won lee said:

Love her drunk scenes in ASC.  So cute and funny.

Love the drunk scenes too. And when she eats/drinks..

• Like 2

20 hours ago, samecut123 said:

Welcome to the thread. :) 

Yay! I'm shipping them too! :wub:

I'll just enjoy the fluffy moments (if they have LOL). We know that it'll sink. I'll prepare myself.:lol: But I'm hoping that LYJ and KWB will also have chemistry.

I don't want it to sink.  I can't handle the truth. *cries a river*

• LOL 1

23 hours ago, samecut123 said:

Welcome to the thread. :) 

Yay! I'm shipping them too! :wub:

I'll just enjoy the fluffy moments (if they have LOL). We know that it'll sink. I'll prepare myself.:lol: But I'm hoping that LYJ and KWB will also have chemistry.

3 hours ago, Shinobu said:

I don't want it to sink.  I can't handle the truth. *cries a river*

We all know the ending is probably not all sunshine and rainbow so get a life jacket ready for either Fujin ship or Bojin yacht.

19 hours ago, Rabbit Fence said:

Love the drunk scenes too. And when she eats/drinks..

4997eac9148fd46cc961471139be314b.gif

I've repeated her eating/drinking scenes many times over.  This is one of them.

01412af772df165022e8560d71d3fc71.gif

Adorable when drunk.  What a major contrast between her characters in NL and ASC.  Daepyonim looking tremendously cold, cool and mighty, while Jung Hye is so naive and cute.

• Like 2

74a6a799gy1g0wbmoibjmj21kw16oab3.jpg74a6a799gy1g0wbmnvw7aj21kw16ot9h.jpg

New teaser is coming soon according to the producer.

Looks like Bojin having some romantic scene by the lake.  They both smiling.  Aww...

• Like 2

23 hours ago, won lee said:

Looks like Bojin having some romantic scene by the lake.  They both smiling.  Aww...

I feel bad for Shinobu and Samecut123 , their hearts are probably scattered now. Try to keep your heart in 1 piece before the drama is aired, ok? :lol:

By the way, is there anyone here who comes from Thailand ? I'm planning a family trip to Phuket and searching for info and advice. 

Yeah, they crushed my little heart.

On 3/9/2019 at 12:50 AM, won lee said:

74a6a799gy1g0wbmoibjmj21kw16oab3.jpg74a6a799gy1g0wbmnvw7aj21kw16ot9h.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....  tell me it ain't so.  :bawling:

• LOL 1

YX8iWciQ_o.jpg&key=d7e840b85c6850d2e2883

Don't worry, Shinobu.  It ain't over till it’s over.  Fujin also having great time together here.  In fact, there’s more scenes of them smiling in the long preview too, as below.

50722797_557872921358577_33015914275549549858696_374747209744080_177734215519964

Can't wait to see her new drama. I'm starting to like Fujin too. They look good together. 

I've been binge watching her old movies and dramas. Wish the old dramas have english sub :(

9 hours ago, won lee said:

@samecut123 & @vaiduakhu, can we do something about Blue Mist?  Shall we try to get it sub?

You’re so nice @won lee. Hope you can do that. But no pressure. 

I want to have a complete collection of her works with English sub or learn Korean really fast. 

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to do anything to contribute unless there's a kind translator in Korean, Chinese, or Japanese. 

Just keeping hope who knows a miracle could happen when we have English subs someday.  Perhaps we should get our butts learning Korean in lightning speed.

20 hours ago, won lee said:

@samecut123 & @vaiduakhu, can we do something about Blue Mist?  Shall we try to get it sub?

We'll be needing a translator. If there's willing we might do something about it. :lol:

PV9j9SgxBIQc636879824798268282.jpg

iMBC

Elegant character cut image.  Love the outfit from head to toes.  The coat is among one of my fav.  LYJ in DD is probably the most fashionable character of Yowon in all her works thus far.  She could wear many coats, hats, scarves, gloves, and possibly boots too.  She’s marvelous in both period/modern clothes and traditional ones as well.  Assuming an average of 5 outfits in an episode so there would be 100 pieces of clothes gracing the screen.

• Like 4

On 3/11/2019 at 12:59 PM, won lee said:

Sorry, I'm afraid I'm unable to attend anything besides works around this time and in upcoming months... :sweatingbullets:

Let's pray circle that MBC doesn't decide to test our patience, Netflix won't involve in DD and subbing sites have license to sub this drama. Otherwise, haha... I don't wanna imagine the frustration. 

LYW sent a coffee truck to UEE's filming site, "My only one" on Mar-8.

mCEAfUO0_o.jpg

zXhaVqRM_o.jpg

IG

It amuses me that after 3 years, Night Light ship hasn't sunk yet. Shippers still squeal here and there over LYW and UEE's interactions. :lol: this ship is probably as strong as (if not stronger than) Bidoek in QSD or Song-Song couple in 49 days. 

• Thanks 1

2019031501001027000073801.jpg

They're going to release each character cut one by one I guess.

94556804.1.jpg

Source

They will make a webtoon of DD in China.  DD's studio has signed a contract with Haotun China to produce it.

• Like 1