Quantcast

2 hours ago, Shinobu said:

I just re-watched Fashion 70s.  LYW looked so pure and innocent in the drama and they didn't seem to put too much make-up on her.  Things have changed since.  It has been a while and I love to watch more of her dramas but I just don't have access to them.  This newest one I'm highly interested because I'm totally in the doctor and prosecutor ship.  I have a soft spot for Im Joo Hwan as well.  The wait can be painful.

Hello! :) I remember you posted in this thread before ? 

Since Fashion 70s, LYW has starred in various genres and roles. You can refer to her full drama/movie list in first post of page 1. As for access to her dramas, except very old ones like School, Blue mist... almost all of her dramas were subbed and could be watched online or downloaded (it's a bit more complicated), especially her recent dramas since 2011. Which dramas of hers you wish to watch? "detective team" here may help you to find watchable sources. :innocent:

Yeah, the wait would be painful, but we here somehow try to "enjoy" it by digging for BTS photos, story, love hints, shipping (LOL)... 

4 minutes ago, samecut123 said:

@vaiduakhu Do you have subs for Blue Mist?? I have the videos, but don't have subs so I can't watch it.

No, I don't... I'm not sure, but seem an old member here @nikachan2008 watched it with Japanese sub. She did subbing for Pure Heart from Japanese sub, but for Blue Mist, I think she hasn't... 

@QSD do you have sub for Blue Mist ? 

• Like 1

No, I don't have subs for Blue Mist.  I thought DF was going to sub it but they shut down.  Wish Nika could sub it as well when she has time.

• Like 1

uc?export=view&id=1IHfD9phUTKZQ0FlrNA2ZFuc?export=view&id=1JWhU6mOQDHGXGCqSPO5oG

The mansion where LYJ lives and sneak peak of its inside.

uc?export=view&id=1CowHJUlLRJLbFv3-yq6C2

The cathedral where they have had some shot there.

DC

• Like 3

44914652_205334783702904_737946649623302Drm6Hz1UUAAfwsG.jpg

45513056_260553784629252_595773583846661

IG

That's actress Lee Young Sook.  Don’t know what her role is.  Maybe that’s her in white blouse in the second pic.  I’m gonna guess she’s a nurse, a friend of LYJ at hospital.

46634328_261184844754435_472386170694856

IG

More prosecutor for FuJin ship.  Wondering where in the mountain is KWB.

• Like 3

46096991_335673583829435_26239300528188646182933_583020905485540_310774513075863

IG

The interior design could look luxury and all but from the outside that's how it is.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2018120309435111381-768x575.jpeg

Good news to some fans in China... Daepyonim is coming to Hong Kong on the 14th for 2018 MAMA(Mnet Asian Music Awards), probably as a presenter.

Link

• Like 1

Some more BTS photos (think some are the same with the photos QSD posted above, but don't know why some of QSD's photos appear too small in my laptop. Re-sized? )

hFYLtiLP_o.jpg

OozbJtdU_o.jpg

949zUeEq_o.jpg

LYW VN fanpage

The interior of house/palace/mansion (whatever it's called) look luxurious and very Western-like...

It's LYJ's living place? God, they literally put LYW in noble lives time-to-time from Joseon time to modern time. And now, colony time...

• Like 2

I think the above architecture is a restaurant or gathering place of people from upper class, as there are a waitress or customers in one of below photos. Guess this is the place where LYJ's best friend sings. 

RIncbTSb_o.jpg

31jS4G4A_o.jpg

dhwUAnee_o.jpg

Cre: LYW VN fanpage

LYJ is spotted at the scene:

3wcrOUQq_o.jpg

Fan's eyes are awesome! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, QSD said:

Good news to some fans in China... Daepyonim is coming to Hong Kong on the 14th for 2018 MAMA(Mnet Asian Music Awards), probably as a presenter.

Link

Is it confirmed? prosecutor or KWB will attend MAMA with her? 

Think she will be more active from now till next May for drama promotion. 

On 12/1/2018 at 2:14 PM, QSD said:

IG

More prosecutor for FuJin ship.  Wondering where in the mountain is KWB.

The more perfect and compatible they are, the more tragic their ending is. :sweatingbullets: It's what I've learnt from Korean drama-land. 

KWB is probably not in the cave at a high and isolated mountain, but working somewhere under a low-key cover or a boss... he's a spy too :lol: I'm curious how they meet. 

Neither prosecutor nor KWB going to MAMA, don't think I see their news.  It's Yowon's agency has had confirmed that she would be there on the 14th.  

The building you posted looks like gov office.  I see a bunch of US presidents' portraits.  

uc?export=view&id=1xpv5vy7JTh9c5Kej_AlDy

DC

The surgeon doing her own laundry for Lunar NY.  She’s also a secret agent posing as a country ajumma, temporary.

• Like 2