4 minutes ago, samecut123 said:

@vaiduakhu Do you have subs for Blue Mist?? I have the videos, but don't have subs so I can't watch it.

No, I don't... I'm not sure, but seem an old member here @nikachan2008 watched it with Japanese sub. She did subbing for Pure Heart from Japanese sub, but for Blue Mist, I think she hasn't... 

@QSD do you have sub for Blue Mist ? 

• Like 1

Some more BTS photos (think some are the same with the photos QSD posted above, but don't know why some of QSD's photos appear too small in my laptop. Re-sized? )

hFYLtiLP_o.jpg

OozbJtdU_o.jpg

949zUeEq_o.jpg

LYW VN fanpage

The interior of house/palace/mansion (whatever it's called) look luxurious and very Western-like...

It's LYJ's living place? God, they literally put LYW in noble lives time-to-time from Joseon time to modern time. And now, colony time...

• Like 2

I think the above architecture is a restaurant or gathering place of people from upper class, as there are a waitress or customers in one of below photos. Guess this is the place where LYJ's best friend sings. 

RIncbTSb_o.jpg

31jS4G4A_o.jpg

dhwUAnee_o.jpg

Cre: LYW VN fanpage

LYJ is spotted at the scene:

3wcrOUQq_o.jpg

Fan's eyes are awesome! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, QSD said:

Good news to some fans in China... Daepyonim is coming to Hong Kong on the 14th for 2018 MAMA(Mnet Asian Music Awards), probably as a presenter.

Link

Is it confirmed? prosecutor or KWB will attend MAMA with her? 

Think she will be more active from now till next May for drama promotion. 

On 12/1/2018 at 2:14 PM, QSD said:

IG

More prosecutor for FuJin ship.  Wondering where in the mountain is KWB.

The more perfect and compatible they are, the more tragic their ending is. :sweatingbullets: It's what I've learnt from Korean drama-land. 

KWB is probably not in the cave at a high and isolated mountain, but working somewhere under a low-key cover or a boss... he's a spy too :lol: I'm curious how they meet. 

Neither prosecutor nor KWB going to MAMA, don't think I see their news.  It's Yowon's agency has had confirmed that she would be there on the 14th.  

The building you posted looks like gov office.  I see a bunch of US presidents' portraits.