Quantcast

468216_284011_3624.jpg

They’ve started filming on Nov 7th at Sunyoung Theater, which is in Suncheon City.

Link

• Thanks 3

Yes, please re-post there for me, Samecut.  I was thinking of asking someone.  I'll mainly post here when I can.

Good, go ahead.  I'll join there more often once the drama airing.

• Like 1

Thanks QSD for posting the praying ceremony clip. 

Joo Ji Tae is pretty tall (1.88m). Im Joo Hwan is another tower (1.86m). Wow, we will have tower couples ! Spy outfit or suit will look great on them. 

Btw, because LYW is the only female among the three leads, they let her lead the praying? :lol: Usually, in Asian culture, men do it. 

Samecut, yeah, re-post the info/clips... and make some noises in the drama's thread! I visited there occasionally, but too lazy to post, and have nothing to say too :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

I watched Yoo Ji Tae And Lim Ju Hwan in separate dramas. They're good actors  (and handsome too IMO) so I'm confident with DD. Too bad I feel like waiting next year is like waiting for forever.LOL :D

• Like 1

@samecut123

It's my first time seeing them both. Seem they, as well as most of DD's cast, are veterans, right? acting would be good. Now, pray for good story-line! 

To be honest, the talk of the PD abt DD's story is vague to me. I don't really get how the story will go. Mostly based on true history and adding some fictional factors? or they will make a completely different one, based on their idea/imagination abt that historic event? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

@samecut123

It's my first time seeing them both. Seem they, as well as most of DD's cast, are veterans, right? acting would be good. Now, pray for good story-line! 

To be honest, the talk of the PD abt DD's story is vague to me. I don't really get how the story will go. Mostly based on true history and adding some fictional factors? or they will make a completely different one, based on their idea/imagination abt that historic event? 

I think it's a mixture of historical facts and fiction. Most sageuk dramas are like that right? LYW's role is a fictional character.

So who's the main lead here? Is it Yoo Ji Tae or Lee Yo Won?

• Like 1

Watching a different video angle posted by Avalon looks like someone directed Yowon to lead the ceremony by walking in the center but somehow she stepped on towards Yoo Ji Tae's side instead so that's why he pulling her back to the middle.  Both men are twins towers, indeed.

short clip of today's shooting by holigch_somya IG story
https://www.instagram.com/holigch_somya/

Kim Won-bong and Lee Young-jin ?

Yo Won IG

text: #이몽 (Yimong) #MBCdrama #2019 #firstshot #start #supercold... ㅠ #please be careful don't catch a cold #sore throat #let's get up #virus go away #big success  

* Update

ceremony video and photos by chae__mj_

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp9GEQiBe4H/

KvndIOt.jpg

NvGx0Hw.jpg

photo by groo.kim: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp79F1jAYEK/

cJ48ISB.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

uc?export=view&id=11tYcUlqcCmhLOe4gYpSEauc?export=view&id=1r7TAjIWodSIbk2qy1ZTC5

DC

So the first shot we get to see the back of our queen in ponytail.  And that’s her stepfather?  Not sure my eyes are accurate or need to check up but I thought the man could be someone else like Caucasian.  Don’t know who the woman is.

Her stepfather Hiroshi is certainly a high-ranking officer to the emperor, perhaps a commander of his army.  The relationship between him and LYJ sounds also tragic already as she’s not just a surgeon.

• Like 3