13 hours ago, ozge said:

1) After Seo Woo says to Kang that Ji Hyun's dad will give his company to Min Ho.

4) The guy at the coffee shop is Han Kang. When he mets real Song. 
2, 3 and 5 are correct. :thumbsup:

1) She didn't yet know of his father's illness at that time. She learned that one episode later.
2) Yes, she disappointed for it but Scheduler comforted her? Hahahah. No. :lol:
4) It's Kang.
3 is right answer. 

Not bad, better than Vaiduakhu and Avalon.  At least I’m not the loser.

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, QSD said:

There's casting news out today.  The actor is Lim Ju Hwan.  His role is a Japanese man who has unrequited love towards Yowon's character.

He's also good looking and tall.  The male roles appear good so far for daepyonim.

source

Lim Ju Hwan will play a Japanese prosecuter Fukuda, he has a crush on Yo Won's role.
(translation from weibo)

He is very tall.
CGsP3Fp.jpg

• Like 4

On 9/11/2018 at 9:45 PM, ozge said:

1) She didn't yet know of his father's illness at that time. She learned that one episode later.
2) Yes, she disappointed for it but Scheduler comforted her? Hahahah. No. :lol:
4) It's Kang.
3 is right answer. 

Not bad, at least I'm better than Avalon who skipped this game from the beginning :P

18 hours ago, QSD said:

There's casting news out today.  The actor is Lim Ju Hwan.  His role is a Japanese man who has unrequited love towards Yowon's character.

He's also good looking and tall.  The male roles appear good so far for daepyonim.

source

Is he LYW's adoptive parents' son? if that, your HD script is complete, haha :lol: And I have a feeling that I will jump in this ship, rather than LYW-male lead ship. 

This is the first time I've seen him... checking his profile, he's younger than LYW, but looks mature. Approved! 

PS: I don't work in real estate field (I'm investing some money in, but not working in it). My main job is commodity trading (like coffee, rubber, raw cotton, oil...)

• LOL 2

14 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Not bad, at least I'm better than Avalon who skipped this game from the beginning :P

This is the first time I see him... checking his profile, he's younger than LYW, but looks mature. Approved!

You can't expect a person who only watched 49 days one time and skipped some parts to play this game. :sweatingbullets: Only some remarkable scenes such as Song Yi Kyung and scheduler's sweet time I can remember.

Well he is 36 already, looks mature is rational.

BTW, one of the scenes I like from 49 days

Yo Won's acting here is great! playing Ji Hyun then Yi Kyung then changing to Ji Hyun in a short time.

Vaiduakhu, the  prosecutor does sound interesting.  He would feel conflicting when facing Lee Young Jin (Yowon's character) whether to prosecute her for his patriot of his nation or not convict her for his love interest.  Really can't wait to see their interactions.

21 hours ago, avalon2046 said:

You can't expect a person who only watched 49 days one time and skipped some parts to play this game. :sweatingbullets: Only some remarkable scenes such as Song Yi Kyung and scheduler's sweet time I can remember

I don't even remember the last time I re-watched it: years ago, I think. :sweatingbullets: Have mood to re-watch it this weekend.

Ozge, QSD, wait for my revenge ! :lol:

13 hours ago, QSD said:

Vaiduakhu, the  prosecutor does sound interesting.  He would feel conflicting when facing Lee Young Jin (Yowon's character) whether to prosecute her for his patriot of his nation or not convict her for his love interest.  Really can't wait to see their interactions.

Haha, that cliche will surely happen: he gradually discovers that she's a spy but is in dilemma of exposing her or not, and may risk his life in the end to protect her. 

Poor childhood friend /perfect boyfriend material / knight in a shining armor who has unrequited love with female leads in dramas ! No matter how good they are, the girls won't choose them. :sweatingbullets:

I hope LYW's character would be half evil & half angel, cruelty with a bit sentiment. This is more interesting. 

Translation: (2/2)
Interview - Olleh TV 20170209
Many Thanks to LYW Chinese Forum 
for Chinese translation 
https://youtu.be/Q3O2JFuKuxQ
Video with CHN sub link: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av8712657 ( you have to register to watch it)
Eng translation (1/2) in this page
Sorry some parts of the CHN sub I also can't understand them well...

08:07 Host: “The Recipe” is talking about that criminal was caught because of eating doenjang soup.
08:13 Host: Because after eating doenjang soup, he even forgot to run away.
08:16 Host: The taste of doenjang soup is really top.
Clip of “The Recipe”

Text

Above: Because of the taste of doenjang soup
Below: Kim Deuk Gu, a rare killer who was arrested after escaping from jail for 5 years.
08:28 Killer: If that XX was left one drop,
08:30 Killer: even I have to sell that XX, I will also drink that heavily. (strange line for me >'<)

08:33 Host: Actually your role is a woman who has the secret of doenjang soup.

08:36 Host: And after understanding her, you will find this woman actually has the enthusiastic love.

08:38

Test

Doenjang artisan Hye Jin who lives with enthusiastic love.
Clip of “The Recipe”
08:46 Hye Jin: Still need more time,

08:48 Hye Jin: wait more years.

08:52 Host: Hye Jin this character has ardent feelings.
08:56 Host: but can’t show those out. 
08:59 Host: Although an actor with that kind feeling, the aspects she has to display,
09:03 Host: from this point of view, will it be considered as the homework of a play? 
09:08 LYW: I didn’t think so deep!
09:11 LYW: I just acted according to the script.

09:12 Text: According to the script to show the character, Hye Jin.
09:15 LYW: When I acted following the script I can understand fully why she will do that,
09:19 LYW: and Hye Jin’s feelings.

Text: Lee Yo Won who can understand Hye Jin’s situations and feelings completely.
09:23 LYW: She lives along in a mountain without parents.
09:26 LYW: And she meets a man there.
09:29 LYW: She gives all her love to that man.
09:30 LYW: Full of…full of such feelings. I was thinking of this and then expressed it.
09:38 LYW: I didn't think of this as a big topic.

09:41 Host: Hye Jin this role
09:43 Host: has different feelings depending on the different situations.
09:46 Host: This is a story which follows this role’s memories and impressions.
09:50 Host: From the results, from the position of the actor who played this role,

09:54 Host: Did you have to do some efforts to show the different impressions of this role?
10:01 LYW: This movie showed a bit of places and four seasons.
10:09 LYW: So I didn't have the idea of having to behave differently.

Text: “The Recipe”, a movie which shows beautiful four seasons.
10:14 LYW: When Hye Jin goes to new places; Hye Jin’s images are different. According to locations…
10:21 LYW: I felt that will have great help.
10:25 LYW: And it shows a lot of beautiful places.

10:29 Text: “The Recipe”, a movie in which you can enjoy beautiful scenery and the outstanding images’ beauty.
10:40 Host: Do you remember where your favorite place is in this movie?
10:44 LYW: Absolutely the plum flower field.
10:45 Text: Jeollanam-do Hainan
10:54 Host: Placing the Doenjang, it needs to wait after all.
10:58 Host: Lee Yo Won xi, as an actor, the process of being alive, 

11:01 Host: or as an individual, the process of being alive,
11:04 Host: do you also need some kind of waiting?
11:07 LYW: No matter what, actor is a kind of occupation which you have to wait.
11:13 LYW: One way or another,
11:15 LYW: Even though I can choose works,

11:17 LYW: choosing a work also includes the element of waiting.
11:22 LYW: If you are worried about this,
11:24 LYW: you will also be hard.
11:29 LYW: Feeling panic…will I lose myself?
11:35 LYW: So it’s important to take a calm heart.

11:42 Text: The 2nd charm point of actor Lee Yo Won that is caught by reporter Min Yong Joon.
11:46 Text
Above: 2nd Hashtag

Below: #straightforwardexpressionthatdoesnotregret
11:49 Text
Below: # emotionalunderstanding
11:51 Text

Below: #waiting
11:55 Text
The enchantment of showing candid feelings without filtering.
12:01 Host: Our program is called star catch.

12:03 Text: For actor Lee Yo Won, what is the enchantment that you hope to catch?
12:03 Host: The point that you think it will be good if you can understand it.
12:08 Host: What is the enchantment that only belongs to you?
12:11 Host: As an actor, your strengths.

12:13 Host: Can you describe these yourself?
12:16 LYW: Strong characters are not loved by the audience for many years.
12:20 LYW: The former heroines are almost candy type,
12:24 LYW: Get a lot of help from leading male role.
12:27 LYW: After playing a lot of these kind roles,
12:30 LYW: those strong characters, woman-based,
12:33 LYW: I am not playing strong roles for a long time.
12:36 LYW: Those characters have a strong impression.
12:41 LYW: I think those can show different faces.
12:44 LYW: I hope everyone knows that I also have different looks.
12:47 LYW: Actor Lee Yo Won hopes that the audience can realize that she also has diverse faces.

12:49 Host: I heard that there is a movie that you want to recommend to the audience of Olleh TV.
12:54 Host: What kind of this movie is it?

12:56 LYW: The @#$%@% that kind @#$%@% movie.
12:57 LYW: I felt very warm.

12:59 Text: <Star Recommended Movie> will be announced later.
13:01 LYW: And it is also very interesting.
13:03 Host: We will give actors who attended <Star Catch> special gifts.
13:05 Text: The gifts presented to actor Lee Yo Won who came to <Star Catch>.
13:07 Host: It’s the Olleh TV coupon.
13:10: Host: For the memory of your attendance.
13:11 LYW: Thank you.
13:14 Host: At last, can you say some words to our audience?
13:18 LYW: I am very happy that I can say hello to everyone like this~
13:22 LYW: Wishing everyone a lot of luck in the New Year!
13:23 LYW: And take care of yourself.
13:24 LYW: Please give a lot of love to <Yes, Family> which will be released at Feb. 15.
13:27 LYW: I hope to meet you again in good movies in the future.
13:31 LYW: Thank you very much!
13:33 LYW: Straightforward and glamorous actor Lee Yo Won, charm-catch succeed!

13:37 Host: Hello
13:41 LYW: <Love Actually> that kind movie
13:42 Text: <Love Actually>, a healing movie that warms the hearts.
13:43 LYW: Very…I…very…
13:45 LYW: I felt very warm when I watched it.
13:47 LYW: And it is also very interesting.
13:48 LYW: Actor Lee Yo Won recommended a movie to the audience of Olleh TV family, <Love Actually>.
13:53 LYW: People are more attracted by sad ending than happy ending.
13:58 LYW: Alternative love story that will not be realized.
14:01 LYW: It is more attractive, more impressive. Everyone can also have a memory point.
14:09 LYW: You will think can you have such an experience.

14:14 Text: Best screenplay nominated in 61th Golden Globe Awards.

14:23 Text (Left): Recommended movie by Lee Yo Won, a movie can warm and heal your hearts.
14:40 LYW: The most impressive scene for me is the scene, confess with the Sketchbook.
15:03 LYW: As for acting, I like works or characters that show hard and difficult.
15:11 LYW: As a audience, when I watched it,
15:14 LYW: I felt warm.  
15:17 LYW: My heart can be healed.
15:19 LYW: Have the hopeful and happy feeling. I like to watch that kind movies.
15:23 LYW: I like watching movies that will make you feel warm, can heal your heart. I like watching movies with hope and happiness. 

15:31 Text: Star recommended movie by actor Lee Yo Won. Please watch it in Olleh TV. 

• Thanks 3

20 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

I don't even remember the last time I re-watched it: years ago, I think. :sweatingbullets: Have mood to re-watch it this weekend.

Ozge, QSD, wait for my revenge ! :lol:

Haha, that cliche will surely happen: he gradually discovers that she's a spy but is in dilemma of exposing her or not, and may risk his life in the end to protect her. 

Poor childhood friend /perfect boyfriend material / knight in a shining armor who has unrequited love with female leads in dramas ! No matter how good they are, the girls won't choose them. :sweatingbullets:

I hope LYW's character would be half evil & half angel, cruelty with a bit sentiment. This is more interesting. 

Poor him, the relationship is ultimately doom before it even sparks. 

Judging from the descriptions on the role of Lee Young Jin, her character is really complex, with layers of different traits.  Being a doctor she saves lives, on the other hand, she could harm people at will on her secret missions.  That’s the optimum contrast between night & day, a glaring difference in her personalities in certain situation. It is certainly intriguing to seeing her presenting various characteristics in her dual identities.

P.S:  Long time no see, Phetbeo.  Hope all is well for you.