Guess what guys?  There was a remake of Bad Love in Russia in 2015.  I didn't know that till now.

Characters comparison.

The clip of how In Jung & Yong Ki met and their sweet time.

The Russian version of OST.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, QSD said:

Guess what guys?  There was a remake of Bad Love in Russia in 2015.  I didn't know that till now.

This version looks good. I like it.

Oh, and there was a remake in Turkey too in 2015. My mom was watching it, but i didn't realize it's Bad Love remake then. Bcs i usually don't watch much TV. And unfortunately it finalized in episode 13 because the ratings was not that good. And Russian version looks same the original story. Turkish version was a bit differently, i think.

21 hours ago, ozge said:

This version looks good. I like it.

Oh, and there was a remake in Turkey too in 2015. My mom was watching it, but i didn't realize it's Bad Love remake then. Bcs i usually don't watch much TV. And unfortunately it finalized in episode 13 because the ratings was not that good. And Russian version looks same the original story. Turkish version was a bit differently, i think.

Interesting, I wouldn’t know Turkey also had a remake of Bad Love in 2015 if you haven’t said so.  Seems like both the Turks and Russian enjoyed the original that they had it re-produced in their own countries.  I know some people do love BL very much.  The drama is not typical as rom-com type.  I suppose there are viewers find it unique for its torment love kinda thing, where two lovers couldn’t stay together under circumstances.  The audiences could feel the angst between them.

• Like 1

An article talking about the artists staying in the same company for more than ten years. Of course Yo Won is among of them.
https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=16402770&memberNo=22401813
Translation the part about Yo Won, translated from a Chinese article
https://kr.hujiang.com/new/p1247361/
Lee Yo Won: management Koo
Lee Yo Won cherishes the fate between her and her agency since her student days. She renewed her contract in 2016. At the time of the renewal, she had been in the company for 17 years. And in 2018 she has been in the company for 19 years.
vdbt96J.jpg

Other artists in this report such as Son Ye Jin (19 years), Jang Hyuk (22 years, he cooperated with Yo Won in "Daemang"), TVXQ (15 years), Shin Se Kyung (16 years) etc...

BTW, about the Prelin photos of 2018 F/W, I think the photos taking with Jo In Sun are much better than Yo Won's pics, more natural. Some of Yo Won's pics, the photo retouching makes them look strange.

• Like 3

About re-upload the fan made videos, family series to youtube, one of the videos makers replied me a week ago, unfortunately, her answer is "NO" ! But still I did sub title for the rest of this series, EP09, EP10 and a side story. Many Thanks @vaiduakhu for her assistance of editing. Now all the videos are in my YTB channel, unlisted, except ep05 is in LYW channel. I will set private few days later...
Here you are.

Family Series - EP09

Spoiler

Family Series - EP10

Spoiler

Family Series - Side Story

Spoiler

• Thanks 3

The first video is intense while the second one is funny.  I miss 49 Days, planning to re-watch it.  Maybe I can compete with Ozge by memorizing the scenes in reverse order.  About how many times have you seen 49 Days,  @ozge?  I think I’ve revisited 3 times already throughout the years.

• Like 3