On Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 1:46 PM, QSD said:

This one is so super girl crush right there.  Awesome cool!

Totally agree on this, QSD!! It's not the clothes, but the pose and attitude. 

Of course, the sunglasses are to die for. :tongue:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, 71e said:

once again very happy to see uee and yowon appear together, both seems so close now, first time seeing yowon so close with a colleague and she choose uee :wub:

i wish someone can translate the whole livestream and what are they talking about the most, im dying to know it!

i ask some knetz and she said  "uee bought couple hat, yowon bought couple shoes both has the same ear piercing, and they spend time together a lot"

and also erin is so cuteeee she so supporting her mom

This is going to fire the imaginations of shippers to unleash another round of fan fiction writing.:D

• Like 1

10 hours ago, QSD said:

Maybe at the parts where she keeps whispering to Yowon’s ear.  BTW, don't know what exactly Uee saying but I heard her calling Yowon daepyonim several times.  Still in NL mode, eh.

Not just Uee, a lot of the Chinese commenters also call her daepyonim. 

It must really be an overwhelming moment for Lee Yo Won to realise that she has fans from all over the world. And I'm so impressed with Aerin's English. :wub:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, etlc said:

Not just Uee, a lot of the Chinese commenters also call her daepyonim. 

It must really be an overwhelming moment for Lee Yo Won to realise that she has fans from all over the world. And I'm so impressed with Aerin's English. :wub:

its became a habit that uee love to call yowon "daepyonim"  rather than "unnie"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, QSD said:

20170323222756_P_00_C_2_403.jpg

The queen is getting more radiant by the day.

She looks extra tall in this shot thank to the outfit... She's still in Daepyonim / girl-crush material era, guys! 

The style is 100/100. God bless whoever her stylist now! LYW seriously should raise her stylist's salary :lol: 

2 hours ago, mujay said:

Her killer style, profound what the mean wore the cloths..:)

Must workout hard to close her body performance-_- , bless her with her feauture.

Huhuhu, I work out hard too, but I can't improve my height... wae wae? I'm so hopeless :bawling:

• Like 1

What is that event, by the way? 

And why LYW and UEE stick together like glue these days? I'm suspicious abt this, jk :lol:

22 minutes ago, etlc said:

Ship them as best friends forever. Sisters for life. :heart:

Nah, you are too pure for the shipping world. :glasses:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

She looks extra tall in this shot thank to the outfit... She's still in Daepyonim / girl-crush material era, guys! 

The style is 100/100. God bless whoever her stylist now! LYW seriously should raise her stylist's salary :lol: 

Huhuhu, I work out hard too, but I can't improve my height... wae wae? I'm so hopeless :bawling:

Lol..don't worry budies, plenty high heels out there, what you need to do is just choose wich fix 4 you..:lol: faighting.

@vaiduakhu, miss your grumble humour..lol.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

What is that event, by the way? 

And why LYW and UEE stick together like glue these days? I'm suspicious abt this, jk :lol:

Nah, you are too pure for the shipping world. :glasses:

There are variety of ships, chingu.  Don't infest the innocent minds.

It’s the premiere of Jin Goo’s movie “One Line”.  Good to see their friendships, still hanging out from time to time.

• Like 5