I'm in the mood to reminisce QSD today... have watched multiple videos, and this one still stays at no.1 of all fan-made videos in my ranking. This is forever so painful to watch :bawling:

Damn, LYW and KNG need to be in the same drama soon. Their chemistry can't be ignored... 

• Like 2

The queen infected me on fashion in 3 consecutive shows that’s why.  But seriously, I basically don’t have a desire to watch any drama besides Her Majesty ones so I have to come up with some reason to take a peek, if that is even enough push for me to see it eventually.  Will see…

Yowon said she wants to play something lighter.  She also mentioned she hasn’t played a prosecutor or police yet so that could be her next goal.  I can’t really predict her future project much.  Normally she would do something quite different/unique from the usual shows out there.

Yeah, they do a lot of Joseon era works.  Maybe they don’t have much materials in the 3 Kingdom period to produce more projects.  Wish they could just create something out of it, it doesn’t have to be based on the actual historical figure.  Dig on deeper with your imaginations, scriptwriters-nim.

Indeed, Bideok has tremendous chemistry.  It would be nice to see them again.  To this day, the queen has never paired with the same actor twice in her projects, if I remember correctly.  The actor JHJ with her in 49 Days and the MTV doesn’t count.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, QSD said:

Indeed, Bideok has tremendous chemistry.  It would be nice to see them again.  To this day, the queen has never paired with the same actor twice in her projects, if I remember correctly.  The actor JHJ with her in 49 Days and the MTV doesn’t count.

JHJ of 49 days was also in the same drama Daemang with LYW, right? I haven't watched this drama... Another actor is Lee Dong-wook. He was in drama Pure heart and movie The Receipt. But JHJ didn't pair directly with LYW in Daemang (he was planned to be her husband though), and LDW was only a dongseng of LYW's older brother in Pure heart.  

LYW is indeed lucky to pair with many hottie (or the other way around to her co-actors, haha). 

The list of co-actors (in order) whom I want her to cast in the same project with:

1. KNG (his dark aura matches well with her devil vibe nowadays :D )

2. Jang-huyk & Go-soo: both are smoking-hot (forgive my fangirling, can't help :tongue:)

3. The actor in May 18. He's not very hot, but looks nice and kind. LOL don't know why I wanna see him with LYW again, probably because I love May 18

• Like 1

I can envision her playing a tomboy role really well, seeing the airport fashion and now this.  Imagine how much more the fangirls would be squealing out of their lungs should it happen.

Yes, JHJ was in Daemang also.  Still, both him and LDW don’t count.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, QSD said:

0000005432832003732067866.jpg0000005432832003731135329.jpg0000005432832003732984051.jpg0000005432832003705263042.jpg

Thanks to these beautiful images, I’ve enough energy to work tomorrow.

Thanks QSD, gorgeous shoot.  Would love to get my hands on the red shirt and sunglasses. :wub:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, etlc said:

Thanks QSD, gorgeous shoot.  Would love to get my hands on the red shirt and sunglasses:wub:

I think both cost hundreds +++

QSD will bless u with the price tag soon. Be brave! 

I scrolled up and down to see what I want (more like what doesn't make a big hole in my wallet), and I think the white shoes are my type, and hopefully, not so pricey. Least expensive among all items, I guess.

Anyone wants the seeing-through blouse on the 1st shot? :lol:

• Like 3

OH MY GOD. I didn't know that Yo-won had a live instagram video thing.

I'll post it here. UIE makes an appearance! (Also Yo-won's daughter!). I have mostly no idea what they're saying but it's super cute, and mostly fun just reading the comments and them being dorks.

ALSO: UIE AND YO-WON ARE WEARING THE COUPLE HATS... with Yo-won's daughter :tongue: ahaha, I'm glad they're all having fun together, even after filming NL.

• Like 4

On 18/03/2017 at 1:20 PM, QSD said:

I also browsing at DB about the upcoming drama “Seven Day Queen”.  If this is another tragic story of Bidam & Deokman I don’t mind seeing it.  I just love tragic in saeguk.  They can perish all they want.  OK, I’m kinda heartless but it’s so touching and captivating to watch though.

I wonder how the writer can have some interesting storyline for the queen after she was dethroned and thrown out of the palace.  That is what I’m most intriguing of.

QSD, think you have more reason to check this drama out.

Park Min Young, Lee Jin Wook, Jin Goo, cast as leads for new KBS drama 'The 7 Day Queen'

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002653470

For me, I have more motivation to watch sth if there are familiar faces. Hope Jin-goo has a good role here, but seem he continues to be the third party in the love-line, poor the guy! 

Actor Jin Wook is nice too, saw him in "Nine times travel" and he's pretty impressive there. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mindtheroad said:

I'll post it here. UIE makes an appearance! (Also Yo-won's daughter!). I have mostly no idea what they're saying but it's super cute, and mostly fun just reading the comments and them being dorks.

ALSO: UIE AND YO-WON ARE WEARING THE COUPLE HATS... with Yo-won's daughter :tongue: ahaha, I'm glad they're all having fun together, even after filming NL.

OMG, my "trauma" comes back, but well,... they are so adorable! guess UEE continued her lecture to LYW abt idol stuffs. :lol:

This moment is super cute:

UEE said sth which made LYW sulk :D I'm dying, guys! wish I understood what they are talking... :bawling:
These 2 ppl seriously don't know fan's frenzy to ship them, they innocently keep showering fan with more materials to ship.

Time like this, I'm grateful that LYW is married, lol 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, mindtheroad said:

I’m glad some nice angel uploaded the video.  It seems Uee & Yowon are close friends.  Uee likes teasing her too.  Yowon is touched by the fans’ love that she holding back the tears sometimes.

2 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

QSD, think you have more reason to check this drama out.

Park Min Young, Lee Jin Wook, Jin Goo, cast as leads for new KBS drama 'The 7 Day Queen'

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002653470

For me, I have more motivation to watch sth if there are familiar faces. Hope Jin-goo has a good role here, but seem he continues to be the third party in the love-line, poor the guy! 

Actor Jin Wook is nice too, saw him in "Nine times travel" and he's pretty impressive there. 

Omo… I don’t know if I can stand seeing him talking, forgive me.  So pass, next!  Good luck to his project, though.

1 hour ago, vaiduakhu said:

OMG, my "trauma" comes back, but well,... they are so adorable! guess UEE continued her lecture to LYW abt idol stuffs. :lol:

Maybe at the parts where she keeps whispering to Yowon’s ear.  BTW, don't know what exactly Uee saying but I heard her calling Yowon daepyonim several times.  Still in NL mode, eh.

• Like 4

Dear our Queen,

every time I see the eyes of UEE to you, no doubt she was idolized you. and this is not the first time we see your co-star expressing their respect for you.

you said, people who are close to you is the warm-hearted person. I think you're wrong. you're that person, who makes the people around you feel comfortable and finally faithfully with you.

So dont cry like this is the first and last time we support you .. "You will never walk alone , if you and i together , i can smile " BTS 

mother child relationship like this that made me fall to the charms of the queen.  thank you Erin , we will always support your mom ..

*LeeyowonfansIndonesia

• Like 5

1 hour ago, QSD said:

I’m glad some nice angel uploaded the video.  It seems Uee & Yowon are close friends.  Uee likes teasing her too.  Yowon is touched by the fans’ love that she holding back the tears sometimes.

Omo… I don’t know if I can stand seeing him talking, forgive me.  So pass, next!  Good luck to his project, though.

Maybe at the parts where she keeps whispering to Yowon’s ear.  BTW, don't know what exactly Uee saying but I heard her calling Yowon daepyonim several times.  Still in NL mode, eh.

once again very happy to see uee and yowon appear together, both seems so close now, first time seeing yowon so close with a colleague and she choose uee :wub:

i wish someone can translate the whole livestream and what are they talking about the most, im dying to know it!

i ask some knetz and she said  "uee bought couple hat, yowon bought couple shoes both has the same ear piercing, and they spend time together a lot"

and also erin is so cuteeee she so supporting her mom

• Like 4