On 2/25/2017 at 2:46 PM, QSD said:

I don’t approve fans if they invading celebrities’ space but I can’t really blame them for falling into deep with Yowon after watching her in NL either, especially when these are new fans, getting to know her for the first time ever in their life.  I can understand how they were mesmerizing by her performance.  SYK is such a total package figure, a tremendous fascinating character.  They must have been bewitching by Her Majesty big time, just like the queen did to me 7 years ago.

This is accurate. I watched QSD a while ago and loved it too, but it wasn't until I watched NL that I was like: holy crap she's great. (As in, she seems to choose all these great roles to play. At least her more recent films-- including Ms Temper.) She seems really cute when she's filming and you can see the BTS and the NGs. She seems to choose really smart and fierce female characters I can look up to. I love it.

Of course, I haven't seen her earlier roles in stuff so I can't say for sure... but she has now got a new fan :) Hope I can watch her movie here in HK soon.

Sasaeng fans are the worst. And I don't know how I feel she knows about the world of fanfiction. T__T;; But it should be okay if it's just about the characters and not the actual actors... right?

• Like 4

I suppose it’s fine if the fanfic is just about the characters depicting to certain boundary.  Not that I’ve read any but I think it’s better for Yowon to not see any.  You know how fanfic can go as deep as the abyss, imagination has no limit. 

Wondering who told her about the fanfiction anyways.

• Like 1

I'm guessing it was UEE who told her about the sasaeng fans as well as the fanfics?

I also think she didn't read any fics because she might be too busy to do that. At least I'll be happier to just think she's a little bit surprised / weirded out(?) that whole fan stories exist lolol.

• Like 1

Yeah, she probably doesn’t read fanfics and just being aware of their existing out there.  I also think it could be Uee who informed Yowon about the world of fanciful scripts written by the fans. 

Looks like a big birthday party for the queen this year at the fan meeting.  They’re expecting 500 people to be there.  I feel so excited for you @flameofthealps! Are you ready for everything yet?

Is anyone else here going besides flameofthealps?

• Like 1

hahaa... about fanfic, it has been happened since Queen Seondeok time 7 years ago. there are sooo many fanfic about Deokman, Bidam or Lee Yo Won and Kim Nam Gil, and you know sometimes their imagenation was so wild. LOL.. they made their own story becoz they weren't satishfied with Deokman-Bidam tragic story. LOL..

• Like 2

On 01/03/2017 at 0:26 PM, QSD said:

I suppose it’s fine if the fanfic is just about the characters depicting to certain boundary.  Not that I’ve read any but I think it’s better for Yowon to not see any.  You know how fanfic can go as deep as the abyss, imagination has no limit. 

Wondering who told her about the fanfiction anyways.

I wondered what you were talking abt, so I google, and OH MY GOD.. the imagination is freaking wild and... ugh, HOT  :dizzy:

ok, I agree, better LYW SHOULDN'T read any of fanfic. UEE too... but I doubt UEE already read, because she knew the existence of fanfic world and informed LYW, I suppose. Lord, I can't with fan :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

I wondered what you were talking abt, so I google, and OH MY GOD.. the imagination is freaking wild and... ugh, HOT  :dizzy:

ok, I agree, better LYW SHOULDN'T read any of fanfic. UEE too... but I doubt UEE already read, because she knew the existence of fanfic world and informed LYW, I suppose. Lord, I can't with fan :sweatingbullets:

Oh I thought you knew about it already.  Well, you’re so innocent then. 

I’m curious to take a peek but it is Lent season now so I better not commit anymore sinful act.

10 hours ago, QSD said:

Oh I thought you knew about it already.  Well, you’re so innocent then. 

I’m curious to take a peek but it is Lent season now so I better not commit anymore sinful act.

I knew fan had gone wild with their imagination during NL's time, but I didn't know that there are fanfic after NL ending. 
OMG, there are so many, I just randomly read one with very high view. My mistake... NL is never the same to me anymore :astonished:

• Like 3

Although I haven’t touched any fanfic, I can see there are many written stories about NL.  It is probably the most unique drama that Yowon taking part so far.  Her character SYK doesn’t disguise as a guy like Deokman but her portrayal is perceived by the majorities as a hero, and a very charming one at that as well.  Fangirls couldn’t possibly resist it and thus coming up with all sorts of scenarios for NL.  The fans probably squealing hard seeing her airport fashion two weeks ago, too.  She’s so cool and handsome looking, especially with her two hands in the pockets.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2017 at 11:52 PM, vaiduakhu said:

I knew fan had gone wild with their imagination during NL's time, but I didn't know that there are fanfic after NL ending. 
OMG, there are so many, I just randomly read one with very high view. My mistake... NL is never the same to me anymore :astonished:

But surely there also has to be some fluffy fics? Some where Yowon's character and UEE's character just become happily married together? I'm guessing when you're saying 'wild imagination' it means they get explicit, but surely there are less extreme fics...?

Honestly I want to read some... but there doesn't seem to be any in English T_T; 

19 hours ago, QSD said:

The fans probably squealing hard seeing her airport fashion two weeks ago, too.  She’s so cool and handsome looking, especially with her two hands in the pockets.

:wub: The thing about her is that she is so cool when acting but :blush: in real life. I'm watching some of her interviews on youtube and she seems very down to earth and just like her laughing/smiling face is super cute. (I also watched a lot of BTS for NL, omg she's so cute. Actually all the actors are really cute, but still.)

But then when she acts her face can be so cool. Lol, there is this clip on Running Man on YT where she re-enacts the Ms Temper scene and throws water to one of the hosts. Lol, the guy was like "it's not the water that scared me, but her eyes."

Love it.

• Like 1

On 3/9/2017 at 7:46 PM, mindtheroad said:

:wub: The thing about her is that she is so cool when acting but :blush: in real life. I'm watching some of her interviews on youtube and she seems very down to earth and just like her laughing/smiling face is super cute. (I also watched a lot of BTS for NL, omg she's so cute. Actually all the actors are really cute, but still.)

But then when she acts her face can be so cool. Lol, there is this clip on Running Man on YT where she re-enacts the Ms Temper scene and throws water to one of the hosts. Lol, the guy was like "it's not the water that scared me, but her eyes."

Love it.

Yeah, she’s really cute in real life/bts.  Sometimes I think she’s like a kid.  It’s amazing she can turn on totally cool looking when filming, great actress.  Her eyes can speak too.  I love the scene at the end of ep 18 where she’s in the car very much.  The eyes movement and her reaction are so mesmerizing.  The music is awesome also.

B7YCD7n.gif

• Like 2

On Thursday, March 02, 2017 at 1:22 PM, QSD said:

Yeah, she probably doesn’t read fanfics and just being aware of their existing out there.  I also think it could be Uee who informed Yowon about the world of fanciful scripts written by the fans. 

I think she or Uee with their schedules wouldn't have the time to read the fanfic, but would rely on their assistants or managers or maybe fans to inform them of such things.

But the problem would be more if Lee Yo Won's daughter or husband were to come across the fanfic, especially the racier ones.  Mr Park may faint from the shock of it. :tongue:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, mindtheroad said:

But surely there also has to be some fluffy fics? Some where Yowon's character and UEE's character just become happily married together? I'm guessing when you're saying 'wild imagination' it means they get explicit, but surely there are less extreme fics...?

Honestly I want to read some... but there doesn't seem to be any in English T_T; 

poor me, I should have read a fluffy fic, but the one with high view I read is... 18+  :blink: (thinking again, this maybe the reason for high view).

Don't know if any in Eng, and I don't want to know either... If you understand Chinese, you may find some (or many). A lot of edited Night Light videos are made by C-fan, so I guess there are Chinese fanfic out there. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

poor me, I should have read a fluffy fic, but the one with high view I read is... 18+  :blink: (thinking again, this maybe the reason for high view).

Don't know if any in Eng, and I don't want to know either... If you understand Chinese, you may find some (or many). A lot of edited Night Light videos are made by C-fan, so I guess there are Chinese fanfic out there

I’m certain they are available online somewhere.  If @mindtheroad can read complex characters, maybe she can explore a whole bunch of refreshing stories at Baidu.