If sharing video, please indicate Source  and infor  shared by @rdrunner

Video of Lee Yo Won Departing from Incheon Airport Korea to USA, San Francisco for Photo shoot Today Korean Date 22 February 2017 in the afternoon around Korean time 2:40pm+ :

Source: YTN News Korea 

In video, reporters wants to take photo so Lee Yo Won removed her sunglasses and combed her fringe and kept saying thank you and towards end of video when asked by the reporter why is she going there (San Francisco), Lee Yo Won smiled and said she's going for a photo shoot. Such a cute, beautiful, charismatic Lee Yo Won~~~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JQyBtYrBrI&feature=youtu.be

Another Video( Slightly different)  of Lee Yo Won Departing from Incheon Airport Korea to USA, San Francisco for Photo shoot Today Korean Date 22 February 2017 in the afternoon around Korean time 2:40pm+ :

Source: Star Daily News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QdBKsEr654

• Like 4

On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 7:27 PM, rdrunner said:

Please do not forward or share in social media platform IG, facebk etc, unless permission granted. Thank you.

KNOWING MORE ABOUT LEE YO WON Part 1

After reading this, i like her even more (Strong personality, Unpretentious, frank, not afraid to reveal her insecurities and real self), not sure how many of u fans out there feel the same way. 

Hi all fans,

below is another portion of another Korea media interview previously did by Lee Yo Won for the promotion of her new Movie"Yes, My Family". This news is posted on February 17, 2017. Thru this interview, u will know a little bit more about Lee Yo Won.

Source: Korea Star news

Here's the English Translation:

Soo Kyeong (The name of the character Lee Yo won played in her new Movie "Yes, My Family(My Little Brother)".

There are many similarities between Soo Kyeong and Lee Yo Won, Lee Yo Won said: "I am totally not the type of personality to express myself enthusiastically, i can't express my feelings in words. People who can even get along with such a person like me for a long time, must be  a very warmhearted and a very kind person.

I can't get the conversation moving, I felt it's too mushy, I dislike listening to it and saying them.

I looked round, so when i was a kid i did a lot of cute things, but my personality is not very cute at all,  it was a really hard time for me back then, i was very afraid of strangers, but in front of strangers you got to do something".

At a very young age, she started her life in society and lived intensely.  Regarding the question asked by the reporter "When was the most intense (hard) time? ", Lee Yo Won answered: "Always". "Since i made my debut in my senior year in high school, I always seemed to have lived so hard till now. "When i was a magazine model, because i did not do well and was being reprimanded "Go home", she (Lee Yo Won) cried going home and was determined to work hard to practice her pose. 

Getting married in her mid 20s during the peak of her popularity , being the mother of 3 children and at the same time continuing to be top actor, in general it's not easily achievable by just enthusiasm alone. In the meantime, she also completed AMP course at the Korea University Press School in January.

About the choices she made that differs from actresses of her age, Lee Yo Won said:"I did not hesitate, i just made a choice. "I just followed my heart naturally and made a move, and made a choice," although i did imagined the kind of life i have if i did not make this choice, this is my fate, i chose it, and i accept it." she said.

There is also a scene in the movie "Yes, My family (My Little Brother)" where u can see the different aspects of Lee Yo Won. Lee Yo Won try to record the evidence, she was discovered and pretended to faint; To wake her up, she was poured with cold cucumber soup. Lee Yo Won said: "When it's time to do the comical scene, i am under tremendous stress, luckily everyone laughed" and even said that fortunately it was not water kimchi as written in the script, luckily it has been changed to cold cucumber soup.

"During the filming of the movie, when i was living in Anseong, i happened to watch an old television drama. The female lead is too oppressed, there has been changes in women's character over time. For romance movies, or scenes where a male character give his all for the female lead i am not very interested. I like independent female characters who has a clear goal and run towards the goal."

Wow thx  to you to share this. I read with google translator some news about Yowon but end up just knowing very little thing. But your article gave us much more information.

And about Yowon knowing many things especially about her and UEE, glad to know that she knew more now. And hope that she still keep sharing with her fans at IG

• Like 3

9 hours ago, QSD said:

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170222

OMG, Her Majesty coming to the US to visit me!!

wow, what is this style? LYW just gives me inspiration abt mixing office clothes with sporty wear. :D Now I know why local fan keeps calling her OPPA, haha. Her boyfriend image in NL is long-lasting. 

If I wear same set of outfit to go out, people will surely look at me weirdly ^_^ LYW looks good and energetic, anyway... I bet she still manages to look gorgeous and fashionable even if she wears potato sack. :lol:

@QSD make sure to pass greetings from Soompi fan to her, ok? :wink:

• Like 3

I don't know much abt entertainment industry, so sorry for my ignorance, what is the meaning of "idol" label which was put on LYW recently after Night Light? what made her become an idol? fan? but she had fan before Night Light... 

And what is the difference b/w idol and celebrity? because I think LYW is an actress and a celebrity (but not an idol before NL?).

Pls enlighten me! thanks in advance  :) 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

I don't know much abt entertainment industry, so sorry for my ignorance, what is the meaning of "idol" label which was put on LYW recently after Night Light? what made her become an idol? fan? but she had fan before Night Light... 

And what is the difference b/w idol and celebrity? because I think LYW is an actress and a celebrity (but not an idol before NL?).

Pls enlighten me! thanks in advance  :) 

:lol:

Same here, convused ..

Idol usually refering a singer right..?

Our Yowonie is actress not singer...so why call her idol.??1487740143_1213538.jpg&key=c90f323e13d7fCool Yowonie...

• Like 2

On Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 5:20 PM, rdrunner said:

PLEASE DO NOT SHARE OR FORWARD THIS NEWS IN ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM, eg Instagram, facebk etc

Source:  한국일보 Translator:LNT409

News About Lee Yo Won 

Portion translation of news article from Korea:

But During this time, fans of Lee Yo Won has increased and majority are female, Especially during night light drama when displaying womance(friendship between woman) with UIE, there's even sasaeng fans (passionate fans who chase after idol's private life) appearing.

Lee Yo Won said " UIE told me the meaning of  sasaeng fans, it give me the feeling that i have become an idol,  there's even some fans who wrote novels using me and UIE as main characters".

From this article, we can see how close Lee Yo Won & UIE is and UIE who has been an idol previously has given newbie idol Lee Yo Won a lesson on idol must-know and we fans must be careful now, Lee Yo Won is watching our movement in social media platform.

Hi all fans, we can love and ship Lee Yo won and UIE, but we mustn't cross the line of Lee Yo Won's or UIE's private life, causing disturbance to their friends and family and frighten our beloved Lee Yo Won(A newbie Idol) and UIE who recently open a new IG. Let's love and respect our cute Lee Yo Won & UIE. 

I think the fans of Lee Yo Won on soompi are quite rational and mature. Lee Yo Won is an established actress in her home industry,  but her career path to date has not inspired the sasaeng fervour which is more normally seen for idol bands or celebrities. 

And on the video of her playing cards with Uee above, it's taken at close range,  so it must have been taken by someone together with themy and posted with consent of both ladies.

But reading this post made me LOL at the thought of LYW being a newbie idol.  Does this mean Uee is her sunbae in idol matters and so responsible for educating LYW about the dos and don't's of idol life? :w00t:

• Like 2

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 1:16 PM, QSD said:

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=201702221487740143_1213538.jpgrestmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170222

OMG, Her Majesty coming to the US to visit me!!

And she's doing it in style! I love LYW's airport fashion.  So cool, practical and comfy. And it allows her to walk like a boss! :wub:

• Like 2

Practice has made perfect for Lee Yo-won’s career: The actress returns to the silver screen with ‘My Little Brother’

Feb 23,2017

Actress Lee Yo-won talks about her new role in “My Little Brother.” [PARK SE-WAN]

Actress Lee Yo-won has returned to the silver screen with “My Little Brother,” four years after her role in “Fist of Legend” (2012).

The 37-year-old, who has a good share of female fans for the strong-hearted roles she has portrayed, sat down to talk about her new project. Lee, who is notoriously private about her personal life, made sure the interview was strictly about her acting career and not about her private life.

Her character in the film is picky and cranky, very similar to her actual self, she admits. The actress says she hardly has any self doubt and doesn’t hesitate about things that she’s made up her mind about.

Perhaps these stout-minded and even stubborn traits explain why the actress, who debuted as a teenage model, got married at just 23 and had three children - all the while continuing her career.

Below is an edited excerpt from the interview.

Q. Tell us about your character and how you came to interpret her.

A. Basically she comes from nothing: She has no right connections, no wealth. But one thing that she’s full of is ambition. That’s why she lives so fiercely and wants to leave for New York, away from her burdensome family. But eventually she loses everything to someone [who has the connections and wealth]. How would she feel? Her family is already a burden to her. And she can’t even pursue her dreams. I wanted to deliver these frustrations.

You, Jeong Man-sil and E Som are supposed to be siblings but look so different. What do you think?

At first I also thought “how can we be a family?” But the movie is about siblings who are like strangers, so the way in which we are different and feel awkward to each other is actually quite befitting for the film.

In your last role in “Fist of Legend” you had to show your tough side amidst fighting men. How was this film different from that?

I did feel much more comfortable with “My Little Brother,” because it’s smaller in scale and the story also has an everyday theme. Personally, I also like films that are heartwarming, rather than films that are so emotionally consuming while watching.

Doesn’t working with child actors remind you of your initial years in the showbiz industry?

I began working when I was in high school because back then the so-called teen fashion magazines were a trend. I was just so tall and people told me “you should model.” That’s how I began my career. But I was so bad at modeling that there were times that I was replaced at a photo shoot.

What made you continue?

When I would get replaced, I cried all night and just practiced and practiced. I just thought there was only one solution: Practice. It actually was effective. I have not been fired since then (laughter).

How do you feel being in entertainment for 20 years now?

It feels so odd. I never thought I’d be acting for 20 years. I also thought that if I was in my 20th year, I would be so good at acting. But I don’t think so (laughter). Acting only gets harder and harder as you have more experience.

Was practice also what kept you progressing in terms of acting?

Yes. Also, I felt that I was more suited for period dramas. That’s why I was rarely in romantic comedies. I do wish that one day I play a role that’s softer, and a role that’s my actual age. For some reason, I also seem to choose roles that makes me think a lot.

Source

• Like 4

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 8:16 PM, ninimi said:

Wow thx  to you to share this. I read with google translator some news about Yowon but end up just knowing very little thing. But your article gave us much more information.

And about Yowon knowing many things especially about her and UEE, glad to know that she knew more now. And hope that she still keep sharing with her fans at IG

@vaiduakhu and @mujay, yes idol typically are singers, or boy bands or girls group members, such as Girls Generation. In the article,  LYW was likened to an idol because some obsessive fans have emerged after watching her in NL lol. Also, Uee who told her about sasaeng fans is also an idol herself, and the obsessive fan relationship described happens more for idols compared to actors and actresses.

And for the term celebrity, it's an even more general term, to refer to famous people, LYW and UEE both fits the description. 

• Like 4

I don’t approve fans if they invading celebrities’ space but I can’t really blame them for falling into deep with Yowon after watching her in NL either, especially when these are new fans, getting to know her for the first time ever in their life.  I can understand how they were mesmerizing by her performance.  SYK is such a total package figure, a tremendous fascinating character.  They must have been bewitching by Her Majesty big time, just like the queen did to me 7 years ago.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mujay said:

What in the world she has been doing...:o..lol

Does she miss her sleeping time...? Or forgot where is the doors..?..lol.

Or just to excited to shown her trueself..??:)

Lee yowonshii...you find new world to have fun does it..?:glasses:

I like the 2nd pic the best. 

LYW took on a new persona when she touched down in the US - she's now the lead singer of an avant garde Japanese rock band LOL. 

They seem to be going for a Fab Five look ala the Beatles in the 3rd and 4th photos :D

• Like 3

6 hours ago, mujay said:

What in the world she has been doing...:o..lol

Does she miss her sleeping time...? Or forgot where is the doors..?..lol.

Or just to excited to shown her trueself..??:)

Lee yowonshii...you find new world to have fun does it..?:glasses:

Naughty queen is so funny.

Gorgeous looking, can’t wait to see more pics of this photoshoot/bts.

NMTV64P_mu.jpg03.13315759.1.jpg

Iro Stockett Ruffle & Grommet Voile Top, Ecru – 335 USD

• Like 3