With regard to the MBC Section TV Star-ting interview, contrary to reports, she did not express her admiration for Kim Soo-hyun. What happened was that she was asked to choose between Kim Soo-hyun and Park Bo-gum and she chose Kim Soo-hyun because she said that he looks more manly and she prefers that to the flower boy style. The reporter then brought up an earlier interview she had over 6 years ago where she said that she'd really like to work with him. She had totally recollection of it. She then explained it was probably because she was so engaged in his drama TMETS(?). And she said now she doesn't feel the same anymore. The reporter went on to ask if she'll want to cooperate with him, and she skillfully skirted the question by saying he has to serve in the army.

Lol.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, anopinion said:

With regard to the MBC Section TV Star-ting interview, contrary to reports, she did not express her admiration for Kim Soo-hyun. What happened was that she was asked to choose between Kim Soo-hyun and Park Bo-gum and she chose Kim Soo-hyun because she said that he looks more manly and she prefers that to the flower boy style. The reporter then brought up an earlier interview she had over 6 years ago where she said that she'd really like to work with him. She had totally recollection of it. She then explained it was probably because she was so engaged in his drama TMETS(?). And she said now she doesn't feel the same anymore. The reporter went on to ask if she'll want to cooperate with him, and she skillfully skirted the question by saying he has to serve in the army.

Lol.

I also recall that she liked KSH in Moon embraces the Sun, here is the article: 

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/6298/20121022/lee-yo-won-kim-soo-hyun-acts.htm

• Like 1

9 hours ago, anopinion said:

Lol.

Like wise Yo won eloquance and diplomatic answer is the best...:wub: intellect ,spot on.3c98132b0e.jpg

• Like 1

22 hours ago, flameofthealps said:

Yo family!:glasses: 

The date of the fan meeting has finally been confirmed.... *drumroll* *cymbal*... 

IT'S 9TH APRIL 2017 (SUNDAY)

Which is also our Yoyo's birthday! Woohooooooo!! Looks like there will be a birthday bash there for us all:cookie::heart::grin:

Will let you gals know again once I've known the exact location and timing...

Lucky fans who can attend to see the queen and celebrate her birthday concurrently.

BTW, did the person helping you say she’s her assistance or just a fan?  Yowon normally has 2 personal assistance, one girl and a guy. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, QSD said:

Lucky fans who can attend to see the queen and celebrate her birthday concurrently.

BTW, did the person helping you say she’s her assistance or just a fan?  Yowon normally has 2 personal assistance, one girl and a guy. 

Truly wish I could pay tickets for all of you to come along with me.. if I'm a millionaire I'd really do that:bawling: What great fun it would be to be able to celebrate together such a rare life moment:heart: Haha, lets pray that we all become rich together ok? so we could all meet one day and see our queen as a big happy family!

I believe its her assistant since she told me she works there and will also be at the fan meeting. And I think she is a she..:blush:

• Like 2

Someone posted a pic of two boats on the water saying he/she spotted Yowon and Uee there, but I didn’t believe it thinking how could the person seeing that far away.  Now seeing the video of them playing cards so it’s probably true they went to Japan.  Some fans saying it’s the continuation of Night Light made me cracking up pretty good.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, QSD said:

Someone posted a pic of two boats on the water saying he/she spotted Yowon and Uee there, but I didn’t believe it thinking how could the person seeing that far away.  Now seeing the video of them playing cards so it’s probably true they went to Japan.  Some fans saying it’s the continuation of Night Light made me cracking up pretty good.

yes they went to japan together its so crazy, right now  uee has a new insta account @uieing8849

• Like 4

Please respect the privacy of Lee Yo WOn and UIE, i heard that someone in IG has been reported for disturbing artist, wide spreading news that Lee Yo Won and UIE is in japan, Please keep previous news of their whereabout to yourself if not it will be invasion of artist privacy and i fear that they might stop sharing their daily life in IG. Thank you. 

• Like 4

On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 11:04 AM, vaiduakhu said:

I also recall that she liked KSH in Moon embraces the Sun, here is the article: 

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/6298/20121022/lee-yo-won-kim-soo-hyun-acts.htm

Thanks @vaiduakhu and @anopinion.  The explanation throws a different light on things. 

On the way Lee Yowon answers the questions -  *files away article for future reference on how to avoid getting trapped by tricky questions.* 

:tongue:

PLEASE DO NOT SHARE OR FORWARD THIS NEWS IN ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM, eg Instagram, facebk etc

Source:  한국일보 Translator:LNT409

News About Lee Yo Won 

Portion translation of news article from Korea:

But During this time, fans of Lee Yo Won has increased and majority are female, Especially during night light drama when displaying womance(friendship between woman) with UIE, there's even sasaeng fans (passionate fans who chase after idol's private life) appearing.

Lee Yo Won said " UIE told me the meaning of  sasaeng fans, it give me the feeling that i have become an idol,  there's even some fans who wrote novels using me and UIE as main characters".

From this article, we can see how close Lee Yo Won & UIE is and UIE who has been an idol previously has given newbie idol Lee Yo Won a lesson on idol must-know and we fans must be careful now, Lee Yo Won is watching our movement in social media platform.

Hi all fans, we can love and ship Lee Yo won and UIE, but we mustn't cross the line of Lee Yo Won's or UIE's private life, causing disturbance to their friends and family and frighten our beloved Lee Yo Won(A newbie Idol) and UIE who recently open a new IG. Let's love and respect our cute Lee Yo Won & UIE. 

• Like 3

Paramore - Anklebitters

Why, do you care what people think
Are you hooked up to their leash?
You know, anklebiters!
Ate up your personality
Try, to remember how it felt
To just make up your own steps
And let anklebiters!
Chew up, and spit out someone else

And fall in love with yourself

Because
Someday
You're gonna be the only one you've got
Someday
Why you wanna please the world
And leave yourself to drop dead?
Someday

What, do you actually expect
A broken mirror to reflect?
You know, anklebiters!
Gave you a false perception
Why do I defend your ignorance

(Come on, come on)
Oh why do I defend the state you're in

(Come on, come on)
You should, fall in love with yourself
Oh again
Fall in love with yourself

Because
Someday you're gonna be the only one you've got
Someday
Why you wanna please the world
And leave yourself to drop dead?
Someday you're gonna be the only one you've got

Anklebiters!
Anklebiters!
(Someday you're gonna be alone!)
Anklebiters!
Anklebiters!

Sorry if my music is too loud , please don't let anklebiters ate up your personality my queen . Life is not meant to be used to please everyone because not all can be satisfied with what you do, even if you try your hardest to do so. Just be your self like usually .. And Enjoy your life ,

because Y.O.L.O ! 

We'RE here to support you as your fans , as your family .. Hihi .. Cheer up !

• Like 4

10 hours ago, rdrunner said:

PLEASE DO NOT SHARE OR FORWARD THIS NEWS IN ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM, eg Instagram, facebk etc

Source:  한국일보 Translator:LNT409

News About Lee Yo Won 

Portion translation of news article from Korea:

But During this time, fans of Lee Yo Won has increased and majority are female, Especially during night light drama when displaying womance(friendship between woman) with UIE, there's even sasaeng fans (passionate fans who chase after idol's private life) appearing.

Lee Yo Won said " UIE told me the meaning of  sasaeng fans, it give me the feeling that i have become an idol,  there's even some fans who wrote novels using me and UIE as main characters".

From this article, we can see how close Lee Yo Won & UIE is and UIE who has been an idol previously has given newbie idol Lee Yo Won a lesson on idol must-know and we fans must be careful now, Lee Yo Won is watching our movement in social media platform.

Hi all fans, we can love and ship Lee Yo won and UIE, but we mustn't cross the line of Lee Yo Won's or UIE's private life, causing disturbance to their friends and family and frighten our beloved Lee Yo Won(A newbie Idol) and UIE who recently open a new IG. Let's love and respect our cute Lee Yo Won & UIE.

Wow, she knows everything now.  At this point fans should be also learning a lesson.  Let’s hope such incident would never ever happen again, no more invading of her space.

Much appreciated for posting the news.

• Like 3

Please do not forward or share in social media platform IG, facebk etc, unless permission granted. Thank you.

KNOWING MORE ABOUT LEE YO WON Part 1

After reading this, i like her even more (Strong personality, Unpretentious, frank, not afraid to reveal her insecurities and real self), not sure how many of u fans out there feel the same way. 

Hi all fans,

below is another portion of another Korea media interview previously did by Lee Yo Won for the promotion of her new Movie"Yes, My Family". This news is posted on February 17, 2017. Thru this interview, u will know a little bit more about Lee Yo Won.

Source: Korea Star news

Here's the English Translation:

Soo Kyeong (The name of the character Lee Yo won played in her new Movie "Yes, My Family(My Little Brother)".

There are many similarities between Soo Kyeong and Lee Yo Won, Lee Yo Won said: "I am totally not the type of personality to express myself enthusiastically, i can't express my feelings in words. People who can even get along with such a person like me for a long time, must be  a very warmhearted and a very kind person.

I can't get the conversation moving, I felt it's too mushy, I dislike listening to it and saying them.

I looked round, so when i was a kid i did a lot of cute things, but my personality is not very cute at all,  it was a really hard time for me back then, i was very afraid of strangers, but in front of strangers you got to do something".

At a very young age, she started her life in society and lived intensely.  Regarding the question asked by the reporter "When was the most intense (hard) time? ", Lee Yo Won answered: "Always". "Since i made my debut in my senior year in high school, I always seemed to have lived so hard till now. "When i was a magazine model, because i did not do well and was being reprimanded "Go home", she (Lee Yo Won) cried going home and was determined to work hard to practice her pose. 

Getting married in her mid 20s during the peak of her popularity , being the mother of 3 children and at the same time continuing to be top actor, in general it's not easily achievable by just enthusiasm alone. In the meantime, she also completed AMP course at the Korea University Press School in January.

About the choices she made that differs from actresses of her age, Lee Yo Won said:"I did not hesitate, i just made a choice. "I just followed my heart naturally and made a move, and made a choice," although i did imagined the kind of life i have if i did not make this choice, this is my fate, i chose it, and i accept it." she said.

There is also a scene in the movie "Yes, My family (My Little Brother)" where u can see the different aspects of Lee Yo Won. Lee Yo Won try to record the evidence, she was discovered and pretended to faint; To wake her up, she was poured with cold cucumber soup. Lee Yo Won said: "When it's time to do the comical scene, i am under tremendous stress, luckily everyone laughed" and even said that fortunately it was not water kimchi as written in the script, luckily it has been changed to cold cucumber soup.

"During the filming of the movie, when i was living in Anseong, i happened to watch an old television drama. The female lead is too oppressed, there has been changes in women's character over time. For romance movies, or scenes where a male character give his all for the female lead i am not very interested. I like independent female characters who has a clear goal and run towards the goal."

• Like 9