1 hour ago, QSD said:

Welcome aboard, flameofthealps.  Yes, the fan meeting is on March 5th.  The fans are organizing now.  You can get more details from this DC site, if you can read that is.  Maybe some kind soul can translate for us later.  Have fun seeing her there.  Don’t forget to snap lots of pics.

Oh my.. I can't understand anything there..:bawling: And I don't see anything about the fan meet..

But thanks QSD for the info! Really appreciate it:heart:

Did you guys find out about the date of the meeting on that DC site or was it from another site? Because I can't seem to find anything there. Haha, let alone the location and time!:lol:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, flameofthealps said:

Hi everyone! I'm new here and just joined today... hahaha, I am only one hour old here:D

I am from sunny SINGAPORE and am a BIG BIIIIIIG fan of our darling Lee Yo Won ever since I watched her in Queen Seondeok:wub:

Read that she is having a fan meeting this March 5th, is that true? Can you guys tell me more... like where is the exact location and time of the meet?? My family and I are planning to go there to see her.. so we need more details:blush: BIG THANKS EVERYONE!!! *HUGS*:heart:

Hi @flameofthealps, I'm also from Singapore! 

Like you I also became a fan of Lee Yo Won from watching Queen Seondeok. :)

• Like 2

Hi @flameofthealps , nice to meet you.

This next Monday, Yowon's agency and some of fans who want to organize this fan meeting will have an official meeting. They will unified the day, location.... about the fan meeting. 

You can follow this twitter for more information. https://twitter.com/BulyaseongS

They are Night Light fan.

My bad english so I can't tell you more, I'm so shamed :sweat_smile:

• Like 3

On 2/4/2017 at 1:32 AM, etlc said:

Hi @flameofthealps, I'm also from Singapore! 

Like you I also became a fan of Lee Yo Won from watching Queen Seondeok. :)

Hi @etlc! So nice to know I have a Singapore twin here, woohoo :lol: She's too cool to miss her tv episodes right?:wub:

And thanks to everyone for welcoming me too, I feel so at home!

On 2/4/2017 at 8:57 AM, Nuyn said:

Hi @flameofthealps , nice to meet you.

This next Monday, Yowon's agency and some of fans who want to organize this fan meeting will have an official meeting. They will unified the day, location.... about the fan meeting. 

You can follow this twitter for more information. https://twitter.com/BulyaseongS

They are Night Light fan.

My bad english so I can't tell you more, I'm so shamed :sweat_smile:

Hello @Nuyn, It's so nice to meet you too! Thank you for the info and updating me about the fan meet... haha, I'm still totally lost there. So far anymore updates? My parents need to rush to prepare the air tickets, hotel accomodation etc. and are desperate for the info:sweatingbullets:

Btw, I think your english is just fine, no need to feel shamed :blush::heart:

• Like 3

Chingu .. Please join us on V live app here the link : 

http://A live broadcast is now showing on V. http://www.vlive.tv/video/22458/

You can download the soffware (Vlive) , and log in .. 

Tommorow at 6:30 PM korean time there's a live program about Yes,family movie ..

Send love as much as possible.. Chinese fans are crazy and amazing !! See you there 

• Like 4

Wow!! Yowon looks so damn young and cute with the new hair style. Hahaa. This remind me to Bad Love time. It's so long time that she didn't use that kind of hair. Hahaahaa...

It's the new image of her. Will there be another new project? Pheheheee....

@ranz, i will try to log in there :D

• Like 1