10 hours ago, nikachan2008 said:

LOL.. are you shipping them? 

Yeah, I love that scene too. But the feelings is more on brother and sister. I think I-Kyung loves him like her little brother.

yes, im die happy if there's loveline between them :wub:. , omo, brother-sister? after Sungjae, now takki be my queen brother too .. *dramaland was so hard everybody .. hmpft...

10 hours ago, QSD said:

Nika, I think it's coz Ran's ship has been crashed long time ago so she jumping on something else, that's all.

LOL ....:tongue:

10 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

giphy.gif

Poor my Twin... I told her to jump long time ago, but don't know she was still that loyal. Guess she just jumped recently and the first ship she saw is YK-Tak, so she just climbed in. God, bless her! This ship is non-existence. :D

owh,, you look so happy .. what kind of lovely twin that i have ? RoFL ...:lol:

everyone bullying me here :bawling:.. did i look so desperate ? ah.. SW-nim thank you for torturing me ..

about the queen ins, here is the queen caption after disapear a couple hour :

Hello Everyone, I am Lee Yo Won. Deeply moved by fans’ love, I want to post some photos through Ins in order to express my thankfulness (smile). However someone made a report and complained that I am not Lee Yo Won. I have no idea who is it (cry). Finding back the original account is a little bit tricky. Therefore I re-register a new one. I feel very grateful that the drama named Night Light could receive so many favors overseas. We are now filming the last episode. Pleas keep on watching the drama until the last moment. The weather is frozen, take care of yourselves, most importantly, do not catch cold. Tags: #Night Light# #Lee Yo Won# #Official account# #It is not fake# #Do not make a complaint about me# #Re-register is really disturbing

creadit to @qq_he 

Our Queen so cute and funny.. i love her more.. thank you for created ins account just for us, lets give double-triple support for the majesty !!

i love this post .. haahhahaha.. 

• Like 5

A sad life for someone who is actually so heartless to have reported her first account as fake.  I don’t really understand how could the Admin of IG just listened to that individual’s “complaint” right away. 

Anyway, glad the queen takes the time to re-register again.  Seems like 2017 is the best year for me so far with her IG account.  Feeling closer to the presence of Her Majesty.  Yippee!!!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, ranz said:

yes, im die happy if there's loveline between them :wub:. , omo, brother-sister? after Sungjae, now takki be my queen brother too .. *dramaland was so hard everybody .. hmpft...

LOL ....:tongue:

owh,, you look so happy .. what kind of lovely twin that i have ? RoFL ...:lol:

everyone bullying me here :bawling:.. did i look so desperate ? ah.. SW-nim thank you for torturing me ..

Lovely twin, hello from the other side... of the harbour! :D 
I asked u to jump and swim to the nearest port, not to climb to whatever ship you found... what u saw in YK-Tak to even ship them in the first place? 
ah, I see, you tend to ship noona-dongsaeng :lol:

Actually, I'm not better than u in term of shipping. So far, no couple (in LYW's drama/movie) which I shipped became true, makes me jump in the middle or heart-broken in the end :bawling: I should have never played with shipping. I jinx the OTP... 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, QSD said:

A sad life for someone who is actually so heartless to have reported her first account as fake.  I don’t really understand how could the Admin of IG just listened to that individual’s “complaint” right away. 

Anyway, glad the queen takes the time to re-register again.  Seems like 2017 is the best year for me so far with her IG account.  Feeling closer to the presence of Her Majesty.  Yippee!!!

I hope LYW or her company contacts Instagram to verify her account, then put a blue V stick on her account. So, no one can report her and int'l fan can trust that account completely.
I can imagine LYW was confused to find out her account being reported as fake :lol: poor her! she probably thought: "how on the earth I spent the whole day long only to create an account with the username which noone uses, and you just need to report me" :expressionless:

She must have a hard time to think of a unique username, and came up with: yoyowon. Cute! :wub:

• Like 2

23 hours ago, KERROPPIE said:

does anyone here know how to join in lee yo won fan club in korea? so I can avail goodies (such as calendar or poster??) 

I also want a calendar with photos of the queen. but rather than waiting for a shipment from korea better I make myself (no charge cost) hihi..

19 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Lovely twin, hello from the other side... of the harbour! :D 
I asked u to jump and swim to the nearest port, not to climb to whatever ship you found... what u saw in YK-Tak to even ship them in the first place? 
ah, I see, you tend to ship noona-dongsaeng :lol:

Actually, I'm not better than u in term of shipping. So far, no couple (in LYW's drama/movie) which I shipped became true, makes me jump in the middle or heart-broken in the end :bawling: I should have never played with shipping. I jinx the OTP... 

:expressionless: .. Haha.. At least we learn something .. Dont ever play shipping game with the queen project .. Lol

Only Mr Park who own the icy queen heart :heart:

SW-nim ..  I dont care about the OTP anymore .. Just make uri Daepyonim smile and full of happyness at the end of NL drama ! Please ..

Are you ready for the final episode chingu .. ?

• Like 1

Feels like the earth stops spinning after NL ended, a day going by so slowwwww.

Thanks goodness to this pic, she lights up my day with her smile.  She’s so cute and funny, such a big difference from the cold SYK.

• Like 1

'Yes, family' Lee Won-won "It's better than a sophisticated car or a girl."

71296_65335_5639.jpg

[Zenith News = Annana reporter] Actor Lee Yo-won revealed his thoughts about his image.

The movie "Yes Family" production was held at CGV in Apgujeong Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the 25th. The event was attended by Mr. Yoon Yoon-yoon, Lee Yowon, Jung Man-sik, Isomu and Jung Jun-won.

Lee Yo-won, who plays the role of the gyeonggwon, who eventually plays the gauntlet, said, "There were few works dealing with the family drama among the films released these days. "I got the scenario," he said. "I read the script, I thought it was a warm and fun family movie," he said.

He said, "I just played a sophisticated tea ceremony, but I remembered that the image was so intense that I had done a lot of that."

In addition, Lee said, "The role of the sewerage was very similar to me. I did not postpone it, but I actually feel like I have seen it, so I am affectionate. "

Lee asked, "Which images do you think are better for you?" He answered, "I'd like to say that the mind is a chaebol, but I think the dirt gauze fits better."

On the other hand, 'Yes, the family' is a bloodline, and it is a film about the birth of a fierce family when the youngest brother appears without warning to the triad who has been living without knowing what. It will be released on February 15th.

Photo = Ha Yoon Seo reporter hays @
Noah reporter ahn@zenithnews.com

source : http://www.zenithnews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=71296

can somebody explain to me in simple english what "dirt gauze" stand for ?

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to ♥ Lee Yo Won 이요원 ♥

Finally she agrees to have one.  Thanks to her superb portrayal of SYK that she receiving overwhelming love from the fans which calling for a fan meeting.  Hope she can have one in China for the big fans there too.

• Like 2

Hi everyone! I'm new here and just joined today... hahaha, I am only one hour old here:D

I am from sunny SINGAPORE and am a BIG BIIIIIIG fan of our darling Lee Yo Won ever since I watched her in Queen Seondeok:wub:

Read that she is having a fan meeting this March 5th, is that true? Can you guys tell me more... like where is the exact location and time of the meet?? My family and I are planning to go there to see her.. so we need more details:blush: BIG THANKS EVERYONE!!! *HUGS*:heart:

• Like 3

Welcome aboard, flameofthealps.  Yes, the fan meeting is on March 5th.  The fans are organizing now.  You can get more details from this DC site, if you can read that is.  Maybe some kind soul can translate for us later.  Have fun seeing her there.  Don’t forget to snap lots of pics.

• Like 2