35759e113f.jpg

Ooh i forgot to mentioned my boy [taek]has new drama and what make me freaking happy is he play along with my most favourite boy..:D...waa can you.imagine pal, ..may new boy meet my fav.boy.  Zzzzzzz...i am so happy...:blush:

Talk about Yowonshii ig, i just can lol..lol...she really has courage to  get closer to her fans now...

Faighting Da jungaaa...

• Like 4

The queen knows many of us are skeptical if her account is real so she updating on her profile saying it is “official (Korea actress)”.  How cute.

The fans are going crazy with this pic.  It’s 600 comments in 30 mins.

• Like 4

On 1/18/2017 at 11:51 AM, vaiduakhu said:

Somehow ur post makes me laugh :lol:

It's amusing to me that in other dramas, I may oppose villain's illegal acts and cheer for the nice side to stop the wrongdoings, but in Night Light, all I think is "damn you, SJ and GW. Can u just let YK do her illegal stuffs in peace?" :D 

Different stories, different thoughts, I guess... 

LOL, it's true. I-Kyung is actually a criminal, but I think her history and the clearly defined motive of why she wants to be on top had balanced that or had probably even gained more understanding/empathy towards her. Besides, all the other characters were not completely clean too. In fact, they were depicted as more evil than I-Kyung. And also, the illegal business wasn't featured so much, it was I think only mentioned or shown with the small truck full of bags with lots of money in them. Gun Woo may have not done any illegal dealings, but before he makes judgement on I-Kyung he has to make sure his family is not engaged in it. I think Se-jin would do it if there's a chance and as long as she is not being heartless to anybody. 

• Like 3

On 1/18/2017 at 2:47 PM, vaiduakhu said:

Is it ok for me to feel YK is my favourite character, but NL is not my favourite drama? 
It's not because of LYW, it's because of YK possessing all materials of hero & villain mixing. 

Ah, for me, the most bada$$ role still remains at Doekman B)

Now that there's NL, for me.. its I-Kyung. So bada$$.. she doesn't let go of anyone who betrays or challenges her, she would hit them back right away and when she does, it somehow cringe the guy really hard including Se-jin and Gun Woo. She is fierce and fearless, playing Russian roulette with the bad guy back in Japan was a great example. So far, I have not seen an expression from I-Kyung that felt threatened, she was always so relaxed and poised and just think of a way to counter the enemy.

• Like 2

On 1/19/2017 at 7:01 AM, QSD said:

Just ask yourself how you define a fav drama.  Let say if the show does not have both interesting character and great story in one package, would you rather pick a fascinating character over a decent plot or a nice story over a typical role?

To me, I would out weight the story with a captivating character.  It’s what I’m watching for, how the role is displayed within the plot.  Therefore that is how I decide whether the drama would be my fav.  Before the existence of NL I wasn’t sure what my second choice of Yowon's drama is, now it’s a definite answer.  SYK is such a riveting character I can’t have enough of her gracing on the screen.  It’s a very rare role to play thus I appreciate so much of Yowon’s passion, energy and efforts to making NL such an enjoying watching for me and be treasured in my heart everlasting.

I have very simple criteria.. if the plot or the characters make me want to watch it again and again then it becomes a favorite. I watch drama or movie for entertainment so I don't think too much.  For LYW's work these are: Daemang, Pure Heart, SBDH, QSD, 49 Days, EOG and NL. For her movies: Take Care of My Cat, AFRIKA and Surprise Party. I guess soon Youngest will be on the list too. :)

• Like 3

On 1/19/2017 at 0:31 PM, KERROPPIE said:

Netflix had the licensed for the subs for her drama Night Light right? But I don't think It's not available in my country (Philippines) I always search of the drama's content but then there's no sign that It'll be aired in my region :(  how about the others here who's also waiting for the drama to be aired in Netflix? Does it have it contents there?? 

We have Netflix here too, but I haven't checked it out if they are going to have NL. I haven't subscribed to it yet. 

• Like 1

I think Night Light on Netflix should be available to 190 countries for all of its subscribers since it has the exclusive broadcast rights.  MBC couldn’t sale any TV rights to any other country at all.  That's what the article saying when I first posted.

• Like 2

On 1/21/2017 at 2:54 AM, ninimi said:

I am shock ed knowing Yowon is having Instagram now. Hahahha... Finally !!!! I think God hears our prayer.

Now see her instagram, it will be 5k followers to be.. And each phoTo have more Than a thousand comments. LOl

Now international fans can be closer to her. Haaahhii.. So happy

I am happy for you, Nininimi.. God is always good, right? :D Just share to us here interesting news from her instagram.

1 hour ago, lightning123 said:

i'm also dying over that pic :wub: hope we can have a happy ending for both of them 

lol i found this funny comment

• y#nming#u@e251SE JIN XI,Can you learn from UIE?世真 你学学uie. 主动点吧

Who is UIE? 

And what does the comment in Chinese mean? 

I notice there are tons of comment from YKxSJ shippers... lol :lol: fan, pls, calm down! the flood of comments may scare LYW away

• Like 2

19 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

First part of ep 18 (rough trans from local sub):

YK: Give up now! Hand out Calling company documents, then leave. 
SJ: Don't... even though we must negotiate with them, we can't accept the defeat. We can't submit to them like that. You don't need to tell me such flaccid words. I will find a way to escape.
YK: SJ-ah, Calling company documents are in my car. It's the best to have these files, but it's still fine to not have them. Actually, I wanted to heard what you just said
<playback>
SJ: I can't cope with Daepyonim. I'm incapable to do what you do either. Now I understand... This is the limit I can reach. 
<back to present>

YK: Therefore... I come to pick u up.  

Sorry if any confusion... I can't comprehend the Vietsub either. :sweatingbullets:

In my understanding, SJ declared a war in the end of ep16, and surrendered in the end of ep17.
I know why our fellow QSD is so in love with YK... if in QSD, Doekman has Mishil as her competitor, in NL no one deserves to be in the same battle with her. The "evil" or "cruel" or "cold-blood" just adds more to her attractiveness. Cool or badass or heroic is not enough to describe her. YK is just flawless. I'm out of adjective to describe her. :wub:

Thank you so much!  Mmm.. I wonder what made her think she is incapable. I think that's the problem with Se-jin, she kept telling / challenging I-Kyung that she could surpass her and when she was in it she would back out in the middle.. She is not firm. 

7 minutes ago, QSD said:

Uie is the actress playing Se Jin.

I see. And what can Se-jin learn from UIE?