On 12/15/2016 at 10:38 PM, nikachan2008 said:

Yes, I really don't understand the drama and I get confused of the names of the older characters. I am planning of watching it again from the beginning, hopefully soon. 

Why do you think so? I think the bodyguard is falling for Sejin, isn't he?

Haha, I don't quite remember the name either, especially the old guys, companies' name, associations... I also think of re-watching some important scenes with Engsub.

Yes, bodyguard has a crush on LJS, but his chance is very thin. LSJ may have romatinc feelings to either PGW or SYK, probably both lol

• Like 2

22 hours ago, QSD said:

I think it helps a lot that Yowon is an easy person to work with.  She gets along well with the actors, doesn’t act conceited toward the juniors.  Also, since Uee has mentioned Yowon is her role model and wants to be like her, she must be really honor and happy to collaborate with her fav actress so she working hard to have great chemistry together.

Frankly, I think Korean juniors has that tradition or habit to compliment their sunbae like this, to be polite or to to show their respect, whatever... but indeed, LYW is a role model in the industry. If I were other celebrities, I would want to be like her: happy and peaceful family, have enough popularity to be offered main roles and can pick up the projects she wants, not too hot to create hatred from public (some other celebrities just barely show up and don't do anything, yet Knetz already has thousands of reasons to throw them under the bus). I mean she has a good balance in public recognition and private life. Some can only choose one: either being a super star and having a lonely life, or family and leaving the industry. Everything has its cost. 

Many times, I read the articles abt scandals in Entertaining Industry, and thanks heaven, so far, LYW is away from the negative effects of spotlight. Remember Mishil from QSD, she's very talented, super sunbae-nim, but her private life is sad. LYW should write a book abt "how to maintain happiness and popularity in the Entertaining Industry", and others would rush to buy it. 

• Like 4

21 hours ago, QSD said:

Netflix got all the rights of Night Light so who knows they might deliver a big blast of surprise to the whole world.

Haha, yeah... gayness is not sth prohibited or scandalous in Netflix. I don't mind a limited version of Night Light (showing womence) on Netflix. 
All I want now is a hug or kiss from them to confirm :grimace: Oki, lip kiss is too much, but kiss on cheek is ok, I guess? ehhh...
I'm in dilemma, wanna ship SYK-LSJ (partly because it's too lame to ship them with PGW), but at the same time, feel they are impossible. :sweatingbullets:

@ranz poor u, my twin. Let's consider it's a good opportunity to train your patience. Honestly, If I were you, I already gave up, ranted and snapped at MBC. Duh, they are doing a shitty job on promoting Night light: selling exclusive right to Netflix who will air the drama 2 months after premiere time. Damn, it's hot when it's on going, dude! "thank" to them, more or less, the drama loses its international popularity.

By the way, how many episodes it would be? 20? I'm not positive abt the possibility of the drama being extended. 

• Like 2

I don’t know about other juniors but this is the first time I actually hear a younger actress saying Yowon is her role model.  Anyway, it is true Yowon can be a role model in the industry for many other celebrities as well.  She really balancing well in both private life and career and doesn’t have negative effects in the general public.  I’m sure many wish to be like her.  She’s blissful with the family and having an established career which she can get main roles and choosing what projects as she desires, even she’s off from the spotlight for several years.  I’m grateful whenever she comes back from break to doing another production for us fans to enjoy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vaiduakhu said:

Haha, yeah... gayness is not sth prohibited or scandalous in Netflix. I don't mind a limited version of Night Light (showing womence) on Netflix. 
All I want now is a hug or kiss from them to confirm :grimace: Oki, lip kiss is too much, but kiss on cheek is ok, I guess? ehhh...
I'm in dilemma, wanna ship SYK-LSJ (partly because it's too lame to ship them with PGW), but at the same time, feel they are impossible. :sweatingbullets:

@ranz poor u, my twin. Let's consider it's a good opportunity to train your patience. Honestly, If I were you, I already gave up, ranted and snapped at MBC. Duh, they are doing a shitty job on promoting Night light: selling exclusive right to Netflix who will air the drama 2 months after premiere time. Damn, it's hot when it's on going, dude! "thank" to them, more or less, the drama loses its international popularity.

By the way, how many episodes it would be? 20? I'm not positive abt the possibility of the drama being extended. 

But seriously, even with Netflix they probably wouldn’t go all the way for YK-SJ anyways.  Maybe just a hug between them to throw a bone at the viewers, and I’m not even sure that’s gonna happen since YK is cold as dry ice.  The drama is planned for 20 eps, I suppose.

Looking at the poster where she smiles is similar to the last image in QSD so I think my other bet won’t go well, vaiduakhu.   I know from the beginning this is a kind of drama that mostly won’t have a happy ending, nevertheless I keep hoping otherwise since I posted the betting game.  I don’t want her to be going in the third scenario coz she has never been having a normal life for herself since as a kid.  She has no nurturing love from mom but a strict and protective dad (in his way).  However, if her demise is what protecting GW again then I’m all for it.  It’s a testament of her love for him and is selfless in nature.  A classic hero.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, ranz said:

Cr. @highcutbeauty

Cr. @hnghadel

Thanks for the pics. Lyw looks good in them, and some of the colours are gorgeous, which I really would have wanted to get for myself....until I saw the price tags :crazy:  

Seriously, spending usd 50 on a cushion cover is out of the question for me, since I consider makeup as a form of maintenance and don't see any need to.impress anyone with it.

But I would like to put this question to the floor - would any of you do that?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, QSD said:

But seriously, even with Netflix they probably wouldn’t go all the way for YK-SJ anyways.  Maybe just a hug between them to throw a bone at the viewers, and I’m not even sure that’s gonna happen since YK is cold as dry ice.  The drama is planned for 20 eps, I suppose.

Looking at the poster where she smiles is similar to the last image in QSD so I think my other bet won’t go well, vaiduakhu.   I know from the beginning this is a kind of drama that mostly won’t have a happy ending, nevertheless I keep hoping otherwise since I posted the betting game.  I don’t want her to be going in the third scenario coz she has never been having a normal life for herself since as a kid.  She has no nurturing love from mom but a strict and protective dad (in his way).  However, if her demise is what protecting GW again then I’m all for it.  It’s a testament of her love for him and is selfless in nature.  A classic hero.

Yes, although I ranted a lot abt womence in Night Light, I myself don't think it would go anywhere. Production team isn't gonna cross the society limit. I see gayness a lot in Western shows and have no problem with it, but many Asian has. So, well, let's see how the writer handles their relationship in the end after creating so many hints .

Sorry, what bet are you talking abt? it's year-end time, I have so many stuffs running in my mind. :sweatingbullets:I just remember we had a bet abt the number of episodes, which we can't finalize thank to vague info from MBC.

I don't really care abt who wins the finale, all I want is SYK is safe and sound in the end. But like u, I doubt it very much... 

5 hours ago, etlc said:

Thanks for the pics. Lyw looks good in them, and some of the colours are gorgeous, which I really would have wanted to get for myself....until I saw the price tags :crazy:  

Seriously, spending usd 50 on a cushion cover is out of the question for me, since I consider makeup as a form of maintenance and don't see any need to.impress anyone with it.

But I would like to put this question to the floor - would any of you do that?

you are funny :grimace: 

To you Q, I will say "no". I would rather buy face mask or skin care products to have a healthy face in stead of make-up stuff, which my work also doesn't require me to impress ppl with my face, IMO. 

btw, seem Shiseido is night light's main endorser. Many times, I see SYK used make-up stuffs and the camera suddenly zoomed in the products which show "shiseido" name :sweatingbullets: Compared to other beauty care brand name, Shiseido is an expensive brand name, right? I bought its hair-care set before, and the price is much more expensive than other brand name. 

On the other hand, I wants some pieces of SYK's outfits in Night Light, but once again, price tag is not pleasant to begin with... 

LYW-shi, pls endorse more affordable stuff. Your fan is a bunch of peasants! :) 

• Like 1

so i just finished watching ms temper and nam jungi in 3 days. wow the thing i do for lee yo won. what a perfect series. ok da jung is amazing character played by the awesome lyw as usual. righteous but not overdoing it like other female lead character and still cool af. i admit i really love her choice of character in recent years. it's definitely my type of character that i want from kdrama. lee yo won also has the regal face to match these characters. i don't think it would be the same if it's a different actress. 

if there is any series of her that i want a sequel it's definitely EOG. ms temper already has the ending that satisfy me. no need to overdoing it but everytime I think about eog and pitiful seoyoon i just cant. the character that i want to have a happy ending so much. lack of romance also killing me. still a waste of good looking people like lyw and go soo. queen seon deok is okay because we can see the love btwn deokman n bidam even with the ending but empire of gold it's like the writer purposely torture the viewers. it's already a good series but with love thrown it will be unpredictable but the writer is just too cold hearted. am i hoping too much for a season 2? 

oh i know the writer already finish his next drama and lee bo young will play the lead i think

• Like 3

Sad that Ms. Temper is a drama I can't finish... I was watching 1/3 the drama, then a sad thing happened to my family. After that, I can't bring myself to continue the drama. Besides, the drama is a bit off for me.

Any kind soul, pls give me a summary abt how that drama ends? 

3 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

Sad that Ms. Temper is a drama I can't finish... I was watching 1/3 the drama, then a sad thing happened to my family. After that, I can't bring myself to continue the drama. Besides, the drama is a bit off for me.

Any kind soul, pls give me a summary abt how that drama ends? 

i'm so bad at this but that her 3rd husband come to wreck the small company and her but at the end everything turns out good and she open her heart to njg.the funny thing is the relationship of ok da jung and woojoo is the best thing in the drama. lee yo won can have amazing chemistry with a kid too

• Like 2

it's amazing how ok da jung, choi seo yoon and seo yi kyung from the outer looks like they are the same cold female character that lee yo won played but if people actually watch all the drama till the end the character are all so different and lee yo won perfectly shown that distinction in her acting. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lightning123 said:

i'm so bad at this but that her 3rd husband come to wreck the small company and her but at the end everything turns out good and she open her heart to njg.the funny thing is the relationship of ok da jung and woojoo is the best thing in the drama. lee yo won can have amazing chemistry with a kid too

ok ok, thanks :) i remember I stopped at the moment her 2nd husband showed up (the one with scary mom). 

Heard that it's an open ending? ODJ was invited to NJG's house for a meal? 

I don't think NJG and ODJ are compatible (in 1/3 of the drama), don't know after that... it's said in love, ppl don't consider class, ability, or even gender. But their characteristics are not compatible: opposite, but not substitute nor compliment ones. 

15 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

ok ok, thanks :) i remember I stopped at the moment her 2nd husband showed up (the one with scary mom). 

Heard that it's an open ending? ODJ was invited to NJG's house for a meal? 

I don't think NJG and ODJ are compatible (in 1/3 of the drama), don't know after that... it's said in love, ppl don't consider class, ability, or even gender. But their characteristics are not compatible: opposite, but not substitute nor compliment ones. 

no it's the other way around. odj invited njg to her house for a beer lol njg is too timid to make the first move.

i think odj was drawn to njg's kindness the most. she looks so betrayed and disappointed when njg confessed that he accepts bribe too. from there i could see why she likes njg. it's like her last hope in humanity or something. not much of the romance itself

though in the drama i might have ship her with 2nd husband and 3rd husband the most. their visual together and sexual tension are perfect. sorry for being shallow rofl

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, lightning123 said:

no it's the other way around. odj invited njg to her house for a beer lol njg is too timid to make the first move.

i think odj was drawn to njg's kindness the most. she looks so betrayed and disappointed when njg confessed that he accepts bribe too. from there i could see why she likes njg. it's like her last hope in humanity or something. not much of the romance itself

though in the drama i might have ship her with 2nd husband and 3rd husband the most. their visual together and sexual tension are perfect. sorry for being shallow rofl

I don't know her 1st husband, but I shipped her with 2nd ex (yeah, considering the visual and chemistry. I bias towards good looking too, I guess, lol), but after seeing him being controlled by his Mom, I jumped from the ship. 

So she falls for his kindness? hmmmm... probably. She has everything, she doesn't need sparkling stuffs offered by men and a bit old for extreme romance. Still, I'm stubborn, so I don't think that's enough for an OTP.

14 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

you are funny :grimace: 

To you Q, I will say "no". I would rather buy face mask or skin care products to have a healthy face in stead of make-up stuff, which my work also doesn't require me to impress ppl with my face, IMO. 

btw, seem Shiseido is night light's main endorser. Many times, I see SYK used make-up stuffs and the camera suddenly zoomed in the products which show "shiseido" name :sweatingbullets: Compared to other beauty care brand name, Shiseido is an expensive brand name, right? I bought its hair-care set before, and the price is much more expensive than other brand name. 

On the other hand, I wants some pieces of SYK's outfits in Night Light, but once again, price tag is not pleasant to begin with... 

LYW-shi, pls endorse more affordable stuff. Your fan is a bunch of peasants! :) 

@vaiduakhu, thanks for your response. Yes, agreed. Like you,  I will rather spend on skin care or products that will improve my skin than on makeup that has to be removed at the end of the day. Still,  expensive makeup brands are the ones that will be featured in magazines, and there are women who spend on them....:blink:

And yes, shiseido is a well known Japanese beauty brand, hope that you like their products that you bought. I also have a bottle of their shampoo sitting on my shelf, waiting for me to use it :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, lightning123 said:

Yes, odj was drawn to njg's kindness and humanity, and I feel that he's the best match for her.  She has always been the superachiever in the corporate world, who never fails to get the results she wanted.  If left to herself, she will slowly become distanced from her co-workers who couldn't keep up with her or meet her expectations.  It's njg who makes her see the faces of these ordinary people and the struggles they have to put up with.

And with her charisma and attributes, she can and already has attracted the so called "high worth bachelors" as her partners.  But her 2 recent husbands don't align with the values she believes in - one is born rich and never has to relate to the petty concerns of ordinary people, and the other sees people in terms of monetary value only.  So yes, it's njg who embodies these values - take pride in your work, appreciate the people who put in the effort,  and cherish your relationships with them, and through these he encourages odj to show the humane side of her that she has hidden away for so long. 

Ms temper is really my favourite show of lyw, and while I love odj, I was surprised at how much I came to like njg - I can relate to his struggles and feelings, while thinking that this is the man I would want by my side all the time, so kudos to Yoon sang hyun for.embodying the everyman so well!

So @vaiduakhu, that's my take and I hope you will be able to watch ms temper after some time has passed to put some distance between this and your family event.

• Like 4

@etlc yes, it's rare that Kdrama showing ordinary with their struggles and hard-working (as the main dish of the drama), and that's the reality out there instead of genius, talented or chaebol who can achieve whatever they pursue like ODJ. I also saw a lot of myself at work in NJG and his colleague, while ODJ's world is 180-degree different. 
Thanks for explaining, I may continue Ms. Temper sometime in the future.  

PS: I liked the Shiseido set I bought, but not its price. :sweatingbullets: it's a good therapy for damaged or dyed hairs. Now I come back to my usual brand name (l'oreal) 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, etlc said:

Yes, odj was drawn to njg's kindness and humanity, and I feel that he's the best match for her.  She has always been the superachiever in the corporate world, who never fails to get the results she wanted.  If left to herself, she will slowly become distanced from her co-workers who couldn't keep up with her or meet her expectations.  It's njg who makes her see the faces of these ordinary people and the struggles they have to put up with.

And with her charisma and attributes, she can and already has attracted the so called "high worth bachelors" as her partners.  But her 2 recent husbands don't align with the values she believes in - one is born rich and never has to relate to the petty concerns of ordinary people, and the other sees people in terms of monetary value only.  So yes, it's njg who embodies these values - take pride in your work, appreciate the people who put in the effort,  and cherish your relationships with them, and through these he encourages odj to show the humane side of her that she has hidden away for so long. 

Ms temper is really my favourite show of lyw, and while I love odj, I was surprised at how much I came to like njg - I can relate to his struggles and feelings, while thinking that this is the man I would want by my side all the time, so kudos to Yoon sang hyun for.embodying the everyman so well!

So @vaiduakhu, that's my take and I hope you will be able to watch ms temper after some time has passed to put some distance between this and your family event.

This iis GOLD, well said clear psychologie analize...

How you describe lonely working women is ODJ before meet NJG.

She found her self as truly women, who can thouched by others after meet NAM family, their interaction is the great chimestry you can find on k.dramaland.

ODJ-NJG, akward and opposite character, could taught each other how to deal with problem in proper manner. As profesional but never lost your sense of humanity. and be kind is not flaws, hence to destinction our faith to humankind..

ODJ-NBG, cute admiration, take and give relathionship can be enjoy to deal when we trust and awe with our shopiscated lady next door.

ODJ-NWJ, oho...how i love their chimestry...lol.

The good thing in your life  you should grateful is when you meet a child. first be enemy then be friend and suddenly fall in love with you..lol.what else you can expect, ??

At moment kid see your personality trough their white soul  it's meaningful then thousand compliment.

.Best drana, well writen scenario, simply touching in directing, funny joke scene editing, cheeky brilliant sound effect, high acting level ..

• Like 5