@etlc

I’m not sure promoting Western content is enticing enough to the Asia region.  And I don’t know how people can watch specific Kdramas anymore if Netflix keeps snatching some exclusive contracts of their choices on more Kdramas in the future.  The international fans are really struggling as is to get a hand on Night Light already, and that’s just one show. 

One of the main reasons people subscribing to media streaming service is convenient, IMO.  Hence there are subscribers at Viki and DramaFever to watch Kdramas and/or anything else as they desire.  If Netflix intending adding more new Kdramas, that could infuse the more interest in audiences to subscribe.  People get to see the contents of both worlds, Western & Eastern materials.  Asia is a huge area.  By having exclusive contract, it has financial potential.

• Like 2

On 12/5/2016 at 0:16 AM, ODJ2016 said:

@QSD wow! Really the baby is our Queen's son? 

How are you guys ,finally I am here again in our Queen's thread.

No, it’s not her son.  There’s no way in hell the queen would let that happens, so don’t save the pic.

• Like 1

Don’t know if you guys notice but I find YK house is very different from other typical Kdramas.  Normally they would take out their shoes before coming in, but not her place.  I like the interior decorations.  The fireplace is cool without the chimney.

• Like 1

QSD, it's a privilege of being freaking rich... when will we? :tears: 

I like the open interior design of her office-house too. Very Western! different with other houses in the drama. 

Btw, I was LOL at how she sat at the sofa while LSJ and her aunt sitting on the floor (when she visited LSJ's house). It looks weird for me, but considering she's the boss and LSJ's family is grateful to her, it's maybe ok... but still weird! Korean hierarchy is really something, same level or probably more extreme than it's in Japan. 

• Like 2

QSD, yes, but I feel bad for the Auntie. She's probably at the same age with SYK's mom... It would be nice if she sat at the sofa with SYK, left LSJ on the floor. This is not feudal era. But she didn't dare, I guess... Their inferiority complex is too much.

I always feel bad for the poor or low class, they need to lower their heads and prides for a living. :(

• Like 2

l_2016121202000607700136381.jpg

1L57VMRR82_1.jpg

1L57VMRR82_2.jpg

I just took part of  Our Queen only :

“I wanted to express it a bit differently from the characters I had before”

“Every time I get a point in a script, I think it's a male actor ambassador. I have now taken the 8th episode but it is getting more and more involved. “

“I wanted to emphasize the feminine and sexy appearance of Seo Yi-kyung. "Even though behavior and dialogue are straightforward in dealing with people, I see femininity in them."

“It is a drama that makes a little strange experience”

“It is true that I started without expecting the audience rating of this work”

“There are some areas where audience ratings are not expected to be high”

“I think our drama is not bad. I can go to the corporate drama but I see the part that solved it differently. There are some things that are not popular, but it's okay. It will be good," she said optimism

“I lose weight when I shoot, but this time I lost my flesh as if my face would burst into the first or second part.  "It was a year when I was able to do a work for the fun of drama. So I'm waiting for the script and I'm working hard, so if you like it, please do not go out there and I'd like you to like it. "

You can read more on :

http://www.hankookilbo.com/v/28d7c60e0b7c4e25b9df7211b9a364a4

http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1L57VMRR82

• Like 4

Probably affected by the womance in Nigh Light thread, but looking at above photo on Ranz's post, UEE already had that dreamy look towards LYW at the conference =)))) 

LYW surely chose unique project! I totally didn't expect the womance be so natural in Night Light :lol:

• Like 4

Just finished episodes 3-5 but I don't understand the drama at all. Where is it going? I was fascinated at I-Kyung and Sejin's interaction though and the interactions of the bodyguard and Sejin. Perhaps the two will end up at the end? They look cute together so I wouldn't mind at all. 

Hope the subs will come out soon for episodes 6 - 8. 

• Like 1

On 12/12/2016 at 4:20 AM, vaiduakhu said:

QSD, it's a privilege of being freaking rich... when will we? :tears: 

I like the open interior design of her office-house too. Very Western! different with other houses in the drama. 

Btw, I was LOL at how she sat at the sofa while LSJ and her aunt sitting on the floor (when she visited LSJ's house). It looks weird for me, but considering she's the boss and LSJ's family is grateful to her, it's maybe ok... but still weird! Korean hierarchy is really something, same level or probably more extreme than it's in Japan. 

We have sofas at home but I often still sit on the floor and same for many of my friends and family members. It's more comfortable to sit on the floor I guess :)  

• Like 3

On 12/14/2016 at 8:29 PM, nikachan2008 said:

Just finished episodes 3-5 but I don't understand the drama at all. Where is it going? I was fascinated at I-Kyung and Sejin's interaction though and the interactions of the bodyguard and Sejin. Perhaps the two will end up at the end? They look cute together so I wouldn't mind at all. 

Hope the subs will come out soon for episodes 6 - 8. 

Probably due to the messy sub, I'm kinda lost sometimes too... to sum up, after ep8, SYK finished the 1st step of her plan: getting JTJ (old big boss) to sit at the same boat with her. That old guy has strong political network, and SYK is good at making money. They team up to a giant monster to swallow others, starting from Park group. But we all know it's just temporary cooperation, soon they will be apart. They cooperate but don't trust each other. 

There is almost zero chance of LSJ-bodyguard. Even SYK-LSJ is more feasible than your cute couple. :lol: just joking, don't think SYK-LSJ will happen. Hope the writer proves me otherwise, though :phew:

• Like 2

Yes, I really don't understand the drama and I get confused of the names of the older characters. I am planning of watching it again from the beginning, hopefully soon. 

4 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

There is almost zero chance of LSJ-bodyguard. Even SYK-LSJ is more feasible than your cute couple. :lol: just joking, don't think SYK-LSJ will happen. Hope the writer proves me otherwise, though :phew:

Why do you think so? I think the bodyguard is falling for Sejin, isn't he?

• Like 1

On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 2:48 PM, ranz said:

l_2016121202000607700136381.jpg

1L57VMRR82_1.jpg

1L57VMRR82_2.jpg

I just took part of  Our Queen only :

“I wanted to express it a bit differently from the characters I had before”

“Every time I get a point in a script, I think it's a male actor ambassador. I have now taken the 8th episode but it is getting more and more involved. “

“I wanted to emphasize the feminine and sexy appearance of Seo Yi-kyung. "Even though behavior and dialogue are straightforward in dealing with people, I see femininity in them."

“It is a drama that makes a little strange experience”

“It is true that I started without expecting the audience rating of this work”

“There are some areas where audience ratings are not expected to be high”

“I think our drama is not bad. I can go to the corporate drama but I see the part that solved it differently. There are some things that are not popular, but it's okay. It will be good," she said optimism

“I lose weight when I shoot, but this time I lost my flesh as if my face would burst into the first or second part.  "It was a year when I was able to do a work for the fun of drama. So I'm waiting for the script and I'm working hard, so if you like it, please do not go out there and I'd like you to like it. "

You can read more on :

http://www.hankookilbo.com/v/28d7c60e0b7c4e25b9df7211b9a364a4

http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1L57VMRR82

I feel amused when looking at these pictures. Normally in such settings it's the guy who will lead and do the talking.  But here it's LYW the one who is doing the work, while Jin Goo sat by demurely (with legs crossed!) and played the part of the attentive female co-star.  And to have Jin Goo seated in the middle between the 2 ladies....guess the show doesn't want us to forget that he's the piece of meat the 2 ladies are going to fight over.

Clearly role reversal here, guess who's wearing the pants eh? 

Also, loving the 2 ladies' outfits - LYW''s more cos of the gold buttons. :)

• Like 1

On 3/12/2016 at 1:43 PM, QSD said:

Let’s play another betting game, just to see who guesses right.  Choose one of the following scenarios.

1) PGW – SYK

2) PGW – LSJ:  Most likely won’t happen.  Rather, I see there’s a high chance she ends up with the bodyguard instead.

3) One of them perishes in the end.  Normally I don’t mind the queen, but not this time.  I would say let PGW be the one.  There’s no love line between him to anyone anyway so might as well gets toasted.

I definitely eliminate #2.  My heart wants the first case so I stick to that.

Now pick your choice.

Yaa @QSD who is the winner of the first betting game ?  Sorry but betting that has no consequence at all do not interest me.  ha ha ha . :P

yes @vaiduakhu, she is currently writing a note payable. but who knows.. SYK heart is hard to predict. Im wondering while she write the math number , in her heart she sing :

1. One.. You're like a dream come true..

2. Two.. Just wanna be with you..

3. Three.. Boy it's plan to see that your the only one        for me..

4. Four.. Repeat step 1 through 3..

5. Five.. Make you fall in love with me..

If ever i believe my work is done.. Then i start back at 1 .. 

(Brian mcknight - back at one)

LOL.. now we know why SYK cannot beat her father . cz after 5 she just back at 1 .. :phew:

I was eager to join in the discussion of drama night light. but subtitled for episodes 7-8 are not available .. :bawling:

• Like 2

On 12/13/2016 at 1:08 AM, vaiduakhu said:

Probably affected by the womance in Nigh Light thread, but looking at above photo on Ranz's post, UEE already had that dreamy look towards LYW at the conference =)))) 

LYW surely chose unique project! I totally didn't expect the womance be so natural in Night Light :lol:

I think it helps a lot that Yowon is an easy person to work with.  She gets along well with the actors, doesn’t act conceited toward the juniors.  Also, since Uee has mentioned Yowon is her role model and wants to be like her, she must be really honor and happy to collaborate with her fav actress so she working hard to have great chemistry together.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Probably due to the messy sub, I'm kinda lost sometimes too... to sum up, after ep8, SYK finished the 1st step of her plan: getting JTJ (old big boss) to sit at the same boat with her. That old guy has strong political network, and SYK is good at making money. They team up to a giant monster to swallow others, starting from Park group. But we all know it's just temporary cooperation, soon they will be apart. They cooperate but don't trust each other. 

Netflix got all the rights of Night Light so who knows they might deliver a big blast of surprise to the whole world.

:tears: I think my frustrated feeling has ended...gues not tou.

How long must wait to watches with proper sub..?

There has been said"what you didn't see it's doesn't make you grieve:dissapointed:

So i try blindly not follow the night light till ended .

Sorry Lee yo won shii...i just want to put my hope down, :bawling:

But you know pal, this is my exact feelingKlSzpNHe.gif&key=ba7432e8cba48dacf9e2e8b

• Like 2