5 hours ago, ninimi said:

Ouuhhh. Just 16??? It's too short. Huhuu..

Btw, i lose B)

Nope, still not confirmed. 16 eps is just the place holder, that's why the final broadcast date is not updated. But seriously what's wrong with this production that they don't even stipulate how long the drama is going to be when it's about to air already?

On the other hand, here's my translation of the comments for Night Light's press conference
https://thishonestopinion.wordpress.com/2016/11/17/can-night-light-catch-romantic-dr-kim/

There's only one relevant one though and it seems like knetz don't think that Night Light can catch up to Romantic Dr. Kim at all:

[+909, -59] There’s zero chance of it catching Dr. Kim. Watching Dr. Kim makes you realise the importance of acting and dialogue expression in dramas ㅡ

• Like 2

15094525_1258556000832703_80304524942381

The time when we were young in love and beloved. After a while the reality hit me...you and me, is shilouette at the night light blitz..where ever i go you follow me but i can't touch you with my weary hands

Why event we close our heavy heart seem far away...

Ode for SYKtoPGW,by me;)

3 more days to wait...wish the story enough strong to catch up the competitor whom steady with 5 episode ahead...Night light team..faighting...

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mujay said:

15094525_1258556000832703_80304524942381

The time when we were young in love and beloved. After a while the reality hit me...you and me, is shilouette at the night light blitz..where ever i go you follow me but i can't touch you with my weary hands

Why event we close our heavy heart seem far away...

Ode for SYKtoPGW,by me;)

3 more days to wait...wish the story enough strong to catch up the competitor whom steady with 5 episode ahead...Night light team..faighting...

Yup.. Hope the drama goes well in story and also rating.... Night Light Fighting!!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

See this design on a FB fanpage, I like the quote, nice! :lol:

15032125_892926634140270_408434988698231

Man I like this pic and the scene it appeared in.

It's like an advert for a shampoo as well as a tutorial titled "how to film hair flowing in a stylistic and dramatic way."

On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 2:46 PM, anopinion said:

As in the description of the video, it may be subjected to copyrights and I'll take it down immediately if so. Watch it while you still can.

Reveal hidden contents

Whoa Lee yowon is in good company. Some of the veteran actors that appeared in this show and that Lee yowon may be pitted against are really good.

• Like 2

bulya_cast_v3.jpg

Looks like Night Light gonna explode our heads as EOG with their strategies.  There are quite several factions competing against each other.  We have SYK, PGW (his father), LSJ, the father of the young model actress, and the formal President.  So 5 groups total.  And of course, the fieriest battle must be between SYK and LSJ in the end.

The differences between this drama to EOG I see so far are… it has actions, romance and lots of outdoor scenes.  I would say the cinematography too.  It looks captivating like the rain scene.  Love the bird's eye view of the mansion in the highlight.  It’s beautiful.

• Like 5

I’m quite nervous whether Night Light would be affected by the current scandal as Vaiduakhu & Mujay have had mentioned it.  Nevertheless, I’m hopeful still since I love what I see in the highlight and bts images.  They are really sticking to the intriguing synopsis which translated by Anopinion.  It’s rare we get to see two strong female characters in the drama that eventually pitting against each other in the battle of wits.  Besides, I also really like the posters.  I thought them capturing well on what they intending to portray each character.  Both of them have meaning to its own. 

The one with the head of PGW is what I interpret along with his character description that he’s still in love with SYK after their past break up.  He’s like what Mujay said, his mind almost thinking all about her.

From how they positioning the images and the mirror reflection on the other poster, you can tell what each character is eyeing for.  Also, it’s implying the “womence” relationship described in the plot as well.  It’s an interesting and sensual poster, IMO.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, QSD said:

I’m quite nervous whether Night Light would be affected by the current scandal as Vaiduakhu & Mujay have had mentioned it.  Nevertheless, I’m hopeful still since I love what I see in the highlight and bts images.  They are really sticking to the intriguing synopsis which translated by Anopinion.  It’s rare we get to see two strong female characters in the drama that eventually pitting against each other in the battle of wits.  Besides, I also really like the posters.  I thought them capturing well on what they intending to portray each character.  Both of them have meaning to its own. 

The one with the head of PGW is what I interpret along with his character description that he’s still in love with SYK after their past break up.  He’s like what Mujay said, his mind almost thinking all about her.

From how they positioning the images and the mirror reflection on the other poster, you can tell what each character is eyeing for.  Also, it’s implying the “womence” relationship described in the plot as well.  It’s an interesting and sensual poster, IMO.

Sucsess this drama depent on the every lines they will deliver, the tense betwen them can stir up viewers to hooked with this drama  trough strong dialong, since this drama about power struggle the important point is how deep their tone and pronounce can carry the story. LYW was good at this term, her 3 sucsessful drama proved how iristable she carry the dialog to show her emotion. Hope the other actor pull out the character they play

Still in positive mood to night light.

1 more day to premiere.

• Like 4

l2JhI0RWQrlh3Jbe8.gif

from baidu

Watching the video, I feel she really excited with her role and chemistry with Uee so good.

Do you know Uee and Our Queen having same birthday? 1988.04.09 and 1980.04.09, and Uee drama debut is Queen Seondeok. I think both them were destination. LOL

• Like 8

@mujay Glad you are positive!  Night Light fighting!!!

@Nuyn Thanks for posting the gifs.  The queen is really animated.  I think it’s hard for her to keep a serious face sometimes when she acts coz she laughs a lot as we can see her in bts of her dramas.

@ranz Wish someone would post those photoshoot images.  I especially love the one in pink.  The queen is beautiful.

• Like 3