7 hours ago, QSD said:

@vaiduakhu

I thought a boardroom is normally where the management personnel meet facing each other but it isn’t the case here.  Also, some seats here are included with a micro while others are not.  Will see next week what exactly this scene is.

micro is for VIP only, I guess, others just need to listen, nod and raise hands :lol: 

I still think it's shareholder meeting, deciding who is President or Chairman like in EOG... atmosphere looks tense. 

I think SYK doesn't involve directly in politics, but she may manipulate politicians for her business's sake 

39 minutes ago, ninimi said:

So. What episode will be? How about the betting game? Who's the winner?:D

I almost forgot the bet.. guess we will know tomorrow when the press-con is held (too bad, I will be outside the whole day tomorrow, won't be able to get a glimpse of fabulous LYW :( )

Btw, did u give ur number? the bet is still valid, nothing is official yet, right? I highly recommend "16". It's a lucky number ;)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

micro is for VIP only, I guess, others just need to listen, nod and raise hands :lol: 

I still think it's shareholder meeting, deciding who is President or Chairman like in EOG... atmosphere looks tense. 

I think SYK doesn't involve directly in politics, but she may manipulate politicians for her business's sake 

I almost forgot the bet.. guess we will know tomorrow when the press-con is held (too bad, I will be outside the whole day tomorrow, won't be able to get a glimpse of fabulous LYW :( )

Btw, did u give ur number? the bet is still valid, nothing is official yet, right? I highly recommend "16". It's a lucky number ;)

haha.. yess other just have to nod and listen to the Ice Queen, no intruption needed :D

lol so i still can join?? i bet 20 for the good, hahaa.. i don't want 16, i want more of Yowon :w00t:

@QSD

hahaa.. let's see who's ship will sink :P

@nuyn

i like your siggy, may i use it for my local forum siggy? i think you permit me so i'll use it :D

• Like 2

14 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

The number of the bet is final though:glasses: i and my yo wonie tread mate aka @QSD is the winner!!

We are so generous to let all of you keep the avatar on your own, wonder why some of you insiss to break our kind heart:cry:lol.

@Vaiduahku, common stop get my nerve build up:frown:

Talk bout night light i really wish the writer give us love line betwen Syk and the sweet body guard boy:blush: i like him..hhhh..he is sweet, gosh..i want pinch his cheeks..lol...

• Like 1