4 minutes ago, QSD said:

What 24 episodes… I don’t see any announcement from MBC.  What’s up!?

Anopinion and vaiduahku,  put the episode thingy to get me nerveous...hhh:D don't worry @QSD i think all is well, ooh did you check night light tread..? wow the bodyguard  is so handsome and sweet i want pinch his  cheeks lol...how about nona dongsaeng love line friend..?

• Like 2

I just checked its thread.  I think their relationship is special too.  He would know a lot about her as he is her shadow.  Their interaction is one of the most interesting elements of the story which I’ll follow closely.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, QSD said:

I've been wondering if SYK going to wear a kimono also.

The hacker is a different actress

Oh, then who is that? I'm kinda face blindness. Many times, I can't differentiate who is who :sweatingbullets:

it's her Mom in Japan, I guess... because there is a pic of her and SYK's dad (again, I hope it's SYK's Dad because seem I saw him somewhere in Night light thread but can't recall :mellow: )

• Like 3

Don't know what the motif but, see the way Syk glance to lsj is proud glance...this mean Syk the one who create the new lsj..? what the purpouse she has..?..longing her younges day to feeling free and lovely.. wow the unfold story getting more..and more ..interesting...:)

10 days to count...

• Like 2

20161026000801_0.jpg

This is a hacker for SYK.  Her name is Shim Yi Young.  Her Majesty going to use the hacker for something illegal or what.  So daring, Your Highness!

%EB%82%A8%ED%98%84%EC%A3%BC3.jpg

The other who wearing kimono is actress Nam Hyun Joo.

• Like 3

wow, your digging skill is amazing, @QSD It's has been upgrading a lot from EOG time. * thumb up * 

2 hours ago, mujay said:

Don't know what the motif but, see the way Syk glance to lsj is proud glance...this mean Syk the one who create the new lsj..? what the purpouse she has..?..longing her younges day to feeling free and lovely.. wow the unfold story getting more..and more ..interesting...:)

10 days to count...

for me, it's not a proud glance, IMO... it's like "you still have lot to learn more" glance. ;)

I honestly can't get the script, guys. As my understanding, SYK helped and trained UEE. UEE admires SYK a lot and wants to be like SYK, so she resembles SYK's actions. And Jingoo gets confused... he loved SYK and falls in love with SYK's copy???

what the heck is that? I can't digest the story. 

• Like 2

SYK is like a recruiter.  She can recognize talent in people and gathering them to work for her.  The recent pics we just saw are their first meeting.  SYK finds Se Jin acts as a fake girlfriend of some rich guy to revenge on his lover.  She also senses of LSJ’s hidden desire and sees her potential.

As for PGW’s confusion, perhaps Se Jin is very resembling to Yi Kyung of the past that he’s deeply in love with.  The present SYK is now much more ambitious and colder than ever before.  I suspect there’s reason for her ice queen.  I read an article and it seems her father ended in an ill-fated event, hence she’s going back to Korea to find out who involved in her father case.

• Like 2

I get it now, somehow, thanks QSD

But I won't accept the cat fight b/w SYK and LSJ to get Jin-goo's attention, or love triangle or whatever having similar meaning.

It's just too weird for me. It was not LSJ from the beginning.... how damn the love triangle is valid? Jin-goo is described as smart-a$$, he must know this. 

Ok, SYK, don't love him back again if his love is not fully dedicated to you. There is a said "“if you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second.”

I foresee SYK ends up being alone (like EOG ending). Lord, please! :cold_sweat:

• Like 2

1478788225_zpsnsei0ksy.jpg

DC

I have feeling that our queen wears only 1 or 2 sets of outfit in Japan, guys... :lol:

Don't be sad, QSD! she will give you a fashion show when she comes back to Korea 

PS: i have similar shade with Jin-goo. Wow, I have more connection with him than SYK does, for now... lol :D

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

DC

I have feeling that our queen wears only 1 or 2 sets of outfit in Japan, guys... :lol:

Don't be sad, QSD! she will give you a fashion show when she comes back to Korea 

PS: i have similar shade with Jin-goo. Wow, I have more connection with him than SYK does, for now... lol :D

Unbelievable:P...did i miss the clue you"r a he?.....lol

Vaiduahku:wub:..lol

9 days to wait priemiere..

• Like 1

Just disregard the step mom comment.  I think I got it mixed up with something else.

I’m quite sure romance is not the focus in this drama, @vaiduakhu.   It is the complex relationship between Yi Kyung and Se Jin is the center of the story.  I have already seen a glimpse of it in the trailer which related back to the bts pics where Yi Kyung is in the purple suits in that room.  The scene of Se Jin wandering on the road on barefoot in the rain is probably she knew she did something wrong to Yi Kyung.  Despite it, the ice queen still looks for her as in the teaser.  Their interactions are the main draw, IMO.  They are the mentor/mentee kinda thing.  They could also be frenemy or rivalries in the sense for the top leader in the business world, not necessary for love.  With that said, still there’s going to be some romance, certainly.  It’s just not the central plot that’s all.  It’s the girl power show.  Men can step aside.

• Like 4