1_L_1244723155.jpg

Before DC barring me from entering, I read that this is her father in the drama.  He looks tough.  No wonder she has strict training.  It’s possible he wanted her to dress rough like a man too as in the bts pics.

Twelve years later she says forget that style, papa.  I’m going with my own extravagant fashion.

• Like 5

Spoiler
On 4/11/2016 at 2:10 PM, QSD said:

1_L_1244723155.jpg

Before DC barring me from entering, I read that this is her father in the drama.  He looks tough.  No wonder she has strict training.  It’s possible he wanted her to dress rough like a man too as in the bts pics.

Twelve years later she says forget that style, papa.  I’m going with my own extravagant fashion.

This man was the father of JJM in fashion 70's right? if the character is the same, so poor SYK,  cz maybe not just the way of thinking and dressing. I'm afraid his father also interfere with the heart selection of SYK ..:tears:

Spoiler
14 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

this is cute :wub:

14915511_881841265248807_209847903589249

FB

Wuaaa... She looks cold :( LYW fighting !!

About the hair clip..

please do not laugh at me, I also have that hair clip. the color is the same, only different motives.. lol

it really helps if you've got long hair and bangs dangling .. hahahha.. cheers to myself which has similarities with the queen .. * lol with a big head 

• Like 4

@Nuyn

It seems many people are impressed of her role as Ms Temper that they’re curious about her to coming into DC which creating a lot of traffic there.  Thus, it’s why sometimes we can get in while most of the times we couldn’t at all.

• Like 2

Spoiler
10 hours ago, QSD said:

@ranz

Yes, that’s the same man in Fashion 70’s.  Oh so you think SYK dumped PGW coz of her father?

BTW, are you able to eat with the left hand like our queen too yet?

@QSD  you are right .. My food fell on the floor when I was trying to use chopsticks with my left hand. then I'm not trying to retrain, because news of drama only 20 epi .. *MBC, thanks for saving me from starving :lol:

Even SYK character very cold, I hope there is still room to something called love. I prefer the story of a broken heart because of the circumstances or high ego. Not a love triangle . hope SYK & PGW love story its a deep feeling,  You know something like i hate you but i love you . 

This is The several songs I want to be their story 

Demi lovato feat Joe jonas- Wouldn't change a thing

She's all or nothing
But my feelings never change

Like fire and rain 
You can drive me insane 
But I can't stay mad at you for anything
We're Venus and Mars 
We're like different stars 
But you're the harmony to every song I sing
And I wouldn't change a thing

Spoiler

Or 

Hailee steinfeld feat DNCE - Rock Bottom

What are we fighting for?
Seems like we do it just for fun
In this, this stupid war
We play hard with our plastic guns

Oh, we're on the right side of rock bottom
And I hope that we keep falling
We're on the good side of bad karma
'Cause we keep on coming back for more
We're on the right side of rock bottom
And to you I just keep crawling
You're the best kind of bad something
'Cause we keep on coming back for more

Spoiler

Hohoho .. Sorry for my short obsesion :sweatingbullets:

What about you guys , what song that you prefer to be SYK and PGW love story ??

• Like 3

What a joyful day.  So they stick to the original date and it will premiere on the 21st.  I’m excited, only less than 2 weeks to go.  The posters should be coming soon too.  We are going to see more teasers, stills and lots of press conf images next week.  Life is beautiful!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, QSD said:

What a joyful day.  So they stick to the original date and it will premiere on the 21st.  I’m excited, only less than 2 weeks to go.  The posters should be coming soon too.  We are going to see more teasers, stills and lots of press conf images next week.  Life is beautiful!

I'm hearing it's 24 episodes people. How's the betting table looking like anyway?

"A couple worth looking forward to"..'Night Light' Lee Yo-won X Jin Gu, Japan filming stills released
"이 커플, 기대돼"..'불야성' 이요원X진구, 日 촬영 공개

Spoiler

2016110901000710400046241_99_20161108113911.jpg?type=w540

Comments:

1. [+198, -17] They match...handsome and pretty, and both of them are married too...

2. [+138, -9] I didn't know but looking at this they match well. Looking forward to Night Light.

3. [+92, -4] Hit daebak, Jin Gu...

Cr. Sports Chosun, Naver
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003011681

• Like 6