33 minutes ago, QSD said:

They have finished filming there.  She’s going back home tomorrow.

eventually she would come home .. I'm not at home this time , somebody please tell her the house key under the doormat ... lol  :lol:

Spoiler
24 minutes ago, QSD said:

Looking at these pics she’s almost as tall as Jin Goo already without heels.  Maybe he has to wear some kinda paddings when she does.

yes they are high difference just less than 5 centimeter ..

Hmmm ... That was reminded me of SBDH .. Hoppelly SYK & PGW chemistry may be as good as Dr. Bong & Dr. Ahn ^_^

• Like 3

All the stills in Japan bring me to the question: why a rich "brat" like SYK wears clothes of Song Yi Kyung in 49 days (ppl from medium/low class, I mean) and acts like a money collector??? :huh: or it's the style of the chaebol in Japan? :lol:

Maybe she was a rebellious kid or an independent kid who didn't want to receive money from family

Whatever... glad that she's from billionaire family, she didn't came to Jin-goo for money. Her mansion looks like a park for me (blame me for living in a packed city and always craving for tree parks).

• Like 4

On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 7:49 AM, anopinion said:

My favourite - too much swag

Omg the drama has started already,  but LYW signed up another show secretly is it? :D

On Monday, October 24, 2016 at 0:24 PM, vaiduakhu said:

Wae wae wae? :tears: I'm so sad... he's my favourite actor in the whole wide world, but seem u guys don't welcome him here, u and Mujay :tears:

Okay, joiking... this thread is for ladies, I should be more considerate with my avatar. Is it ok now? 

By the way, It's too early to drown me and ranz... some birds told me there is possibility of 16 episode. I'm so confident now :phew:

I missed that post and forgot what's your previous avatar. But if it's benedict cumberbatch he's welcome in any form!

Sherlock :heart:

• Like 2

On Monday, October 24, 2016 at 0:27 PM, QSD said:

each-x-other-camel-camel-double-breasted201610160709022810_1.jpg

Each x Other Camel Double Breasted Coat – 1,660 USD

The one she wears is limited edition.  It is similar to this.

A check on their Web link shows that it's sold out. Comparing the model photo and lyw wearing it, you understand why brands want celebrities endorsement - just a difference in pose and wearing in actual situations can make a huge difference.

• Like 2

On Saturday, October 29, 2016 at 1:04 AM, Nuyn said:

hllW1IVh.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

7aTnMyHv.jpg

5uOSjIKm.jpg

DC

Looking at the torn jeans and the highlights in her daughter's hair in the earlier pictures posted brings me back full circle to blue fog. I came across the full version of it on a Chinese platform.  

Very satisfied with the final ending presentation. A.show that started its scene in the wintry Korean country side with lyw wearing tattered jeans ended with her in the same countryside in the summertime but with her dressed as an adult and a young daughter. 

To show how people have moved on.

• Like 2

@Nuyn suddenly I can't access DC either... I know I must alter IP or proxy but have no clue in that department. Can't ask the IT guy to help because don't know what to explain to him abt DC. :sweatingbullets:

Can you teach us how to change proxy or whatever, so we can visit DC? thanks in advance! u will save some lives here :lol:

• Like 2

I think there’s a high chance Night Light will not premiere on the 21st as planned since “Woman with a Suitcase” was preempted for at least one episode.  Will have to endure a week longer, my fellows.

• Like 1

I’m curious to what installment number they are filming now.  Let say they can produce 3 episodes for every 2 weeks.  It’s been a month since they started so it’s probably 6 epi are done.  They still have about 4 weeks to go before the 28th then they could finish another 6 parts.  If this is a case they really don’t have to do any live shooting, assuming it is 24 epi for the drama. 

It’s a positive note when the premiere is further away from its first shot of filming, less straining on everyone involved which might lead to a better quality production as well. 

• Like 6