On 10/20/2016 at 9:04 PM, anopinion said:

Here you go: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=yowon&no=169998

And @mujay I really don't understand why you're curious about me. I'm just a really normal person on the Internet!

What is this link about? I couldn't open it :mellow:

On 10/21/2016 at 2:05 AM, QSD said:

柳川で川下りする時に韓国ドラマの撮影してました〜❗️ 目の前を船で通り俳優さんにガン見されてしまいました。。。笑 #柳川 #韓国 #ドラマ #撮影 #不夜城 #イ.ヨウォン綺麗#チン.グ #目が合う #야나가와 #일본 #불야성 #한국드라마 #촬영 #이요원 #예쁘다

Wow, so cute PGW and Yi Kyung going for a date!

Filming of Korean drama along the Yanagawa river!   On the boat we're seeing the actors right before our own eyes .  #beautiful lee yowon

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, mujay said:

@vaiduakhu,gosh dear...why you change your avatar, i so get used your old one, i mean i love it:phew:, no i feel missing you without your trademark:tears:.counting the day the night light airing. @nikachan 2008, hello, nice meet you...thank you for" pure love" english sub, i watching countless time. 

Hi, Mujay.. it's my pleasure!  And nice to meet you too. I am happy to see lots of people here talking about out queen. Looking forward to seeing her new drama and hearing everyone's opinion and comments about it and our lovely Lee YoWon. Let's wish her success and more power.

• Like 4

On 10/19/2016 at 4:37 PM, ranz said:

just a short translation..

Swiftly! I arrived at Kashii-gu shrine at the speed of light!  Did you go?  Korean stars are different.
The face is so small and the style is really excellent!   Beautiful!!! The height is tall! I can't believe they're shooting at Kashii-gu!

• Like 5

16 hours ago, nikachan2008 said:

LOL.. :D

On LYW Baidu they're saying that currently the drama is planned for 24 episodes (as per LYW's stylist on DC). That's why. Don't count your eggs before they hatch ;) In short, let's just wait for the official announcement.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, nikachan2008 said:

What is this link about? I couldn't open it :mellow:

Filming of Korean drama along the Yanagawa river!   On the boat we're seeing the actors right before our own eyes .  #beautiful lee yowon

It’s the clip of her scene in Night Light.  She’s tough as nails.  Just don’t owe her money and running away.  She’s gonna rip you off.

Thanks for all the translations.  What a joy to have you and Anopinion.

1 hour ago, anopinion said:

On LYW Baidu they're saying that currently the drama is planned for 24 episodes (as per LYW's stylist on DC). That's why. Don't count your eggs before they hatch ;) In short, let's just wait for the official announcement.

Uh oh, forgive me if it’s 24 episodes, my dear.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, QSD said:

It’s really funny seeing the reverse of what they doing.

It seems DC is down or overload of users.  I couldn’t get in from any device.  Does anyone have problem?

DC site is down for me too... :( 

Any of you can access it? 

21 hours ago, mujay said:

@vaiduakhu,gosh dear...why you change your avatar, i so get used your old one, i mean i love it:phew:, no i feel missing you without your trademark:tears:.counting the day the night light airing. @nikachan 2008, hello, nice meet you...thank you for" pure love" english sub, i watching countless time. 

Get used to my new face, chingu! I wanna experience profile pic changing once in a while. ;)

5 hours ago, anopinion said:

Oh, there is still hope for 16 episodes... :lol: 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

DC site is down for me too... :( 

Any of you can access it? 

Get used to my new face, chingu! I wanna experience profile pic changing once in a while. ;)

Oh, there is still hope for 16 episodes... :lol: 

Yeah, in your dream. 

There’s something with your avatar is creeping me out a bit.  Can you change something gentler, buddy?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, QSD said:

Yeah, in your dream. 

There’s something with your avatar is creeping me out a bit.  Can you change something gentler, buddy?

Wae wae wae? :tears: I'm so sad... he's my favourite actor in the whole wide world, but seem u guys don't welcome him here, u and Mujay :tears:

Okay, joiking... this thread is for ladies, I should be more considerate with my avatar. Is it ok now? 

By the way, It's too early to drown me and ranz... some birds told me there is possibility of 16 episode. I'm so confident now :phew:

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, QSD said:

Now that’s much better.  I can look at it and think of you.  Love ya.

@Vaidhuahku,  See..l and QSD, has similiar taste   pal, the last made me think.."let's go don't bum that's man..lol":) pssst, anopinion always know how to flip my happy time with his news:sweatingbullets:

Seem he is resent me so much:huh:hhhhhh

• Like 2

On 22/10/2016 at 10:44 PM, Nuyn said:

Nice weekend everyone :)

This is old but so funny. I'm become Yowon's fan after this drama. Best sageuk drama I ever seen.

It was very funny .. Thank you Nuyn ..:wub:

9 hours ago, QSD said:

Yeah, in your dream. 

Owh i miss it , whats wrong with vaiduakhu avatar ?

16 hours ago, anopinion said:

24 epi ... Hahahahaha .... Yes ,  let's wait for the eggs to hatch .. ;)

9 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Wae wae wae? :tears: I'm so sad... he's my favourite actor in the whole wide world, but seem u guys don't welcome him here, u and Mujay :tears:

Okay, joiking... this thread is for ladies, I should be more considerate with my avatar. Is it ok now? 

By the way, It's too early to drown me and ranz... some birds told me there is possibility of 16 episode. I'm so confident now :phew:

what kind of birds that carry the good news? And now you can also talk to the birds ? Wow fantastic  sist..  Lol ..:lol:

By the way i would like to thank our master Mr. LostKid * sorry I do not know you're male or female .. thanks for responding to my request .. I hope you can join us again :)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ranz said:

It was very funny .. Thank you Nuyn ..:wub:

Owh i miss it , whats wrong with vaiduakhu avatar ?

24 epi ... Hahahahaha .... Yes ,  let's wait for the eggs to hatch .. ;)

what kind of birds that carry the good news? And now you can also talk to the birds ? Wow fantastic  sist..  Lol ..:lol:

By the way i would like to thank our master Mr. LostKid * sorry I do not know you're male or female .. thanks for responding to my request .. I hope you can join us again :)

It's too macho looking I am scared.

• Like 2

She can’t be evil and looking ethereal at the same time, can she? 

I think this scene is in the boardroom where she’s the only woman among a sea of men.  She gotta to be toughened up to fight against the wolves.

• Like 2