Ahh too bad it's in Korean and the automatic translation always become almost incomprehensible =[  Do you know korean? I've watched so much drama all these years that I think I can understand simple Korean now haha but not reading/writing of course 

Haha korean is actually such an easy language to learn though. I'm Chinese and I tried learning that before ... let's just say I would have a better chance of learning Korean. My parents always yell at me because it seems like I understand Korean more than Chinese LOL 

Haha I don't know Chinese characters though. And you mean 40 as in Chinese? Nooo it's like every line and dot is its own character. Chinese is too hard. I wanted to pick up a Korean class as elective but too lazy to take a class that might require work haha I'm too lazy
Just like LYW's name in Korean is like lines and circles but her name is Chinese I think I've seen it somewhere before is crazy haha

Hee hee I took a look at the gifts on my tablet (pic doesn't show on hp - another soompi problem).

She received quite a number from Chinese speaking regions, or else she just separated them out so she can thank the fans. For those gifts that are not so obvious for non-Chinese speakers I'll decode them since it's so fun!

The gifts at bottom left hand corner are beauty products - facial masks most likely. The Chinese words on the brown box 美丽从此开始 means "beauty starts from here" while the 滑溜溜 characters on the top white box means smooth. Add a portrait of a classical ancient beauty to the box cover and you will know what the marketer refers to as smooth, hehe!

The lumpy packets in green are tea leaves - the kind that you have to brew personally, and someone also gave her a tea set (teapot+6 cups) for it!

The items on the right hand side are snacks, including the box with the Chinese characters.

Someone also wants LYW to learn puppetry - the book and the puppets at the top of the pic. Seriously the puppet gift is really creative, and her daughter can also play with them.

LYW13 said: Haha I don't know Chinese characters though. And you mean 40 as in Chinese? Nooo it's like every line and dot is its own character. Chinese is too hard. I wanted to pick up a Korean class as elective but too lazy to take a class that might require work haha I'm too lazy
Just like LYW's name in Korean is like lines and circles but her name is Chinese I think I've seen it somewhere before is crazy haha

etlc said: Hee hee I took a look at the gifts on my tablet (pic doesn't show on hp - another soompi problem).

She received quite a number from Chinese speaking regions, or else she just separated them out so she can thank the fans. For those gifts that are not so obvious for non-Chinese speakers I'll decode them since it's so fun!

The gifts at bottom left hand corner are beauty products - facial masks most likely. The Chinese words on the brown box 美丽从此开始 means "beauty starts from here" while the 滑溜溜 characters on the top white box means smooth. Add a portrait of a classical ancient beauty to the box cover and you will know what the marketer refers to as smooth, hehe!

The lumpy packets in green are tea leaves - the kind that you have to brew personally, and someone also gave her a tea set (teapot+6 cups) for it!

The items on the right hand side are snacks, including the box with the Chinese characters.

Someone also wants LYW to learn puppetry - the book and the puppets at the top of the pic. Seriously the puppet gift is really creative, and her daughter can also play with them.

The thin black sticks come together with the paper puppet in a set, so I guess they must be used to control the puppets movement.

Seriously, wondering where the puppets are bought, cos they're really cool!

Started watching Bad Love, first 2 episodes are like crazy slaps in the face! But I'm guessing its pace will slow down a lot ... I know this drama is supposed to be very sad but I don't think anything can beat "Stairway to Heaven" also starring KSW in terms of sad melodrama yet for me.