nikachan2008 said: LOL... it was difficult for me at first because I was focusing only at their suffering, but the 2nd time I watched BL I came to really love it because of how Hyungee was madly in love with her :)  For Surgeon Bong Dal Hee, I love it when Dr. Ahn started to fall for Dr. Bong. It's cute how he courted her :)

Drama_Lover_13 said: I just finished surgeon and it was cute haha except it was a bit cheesy too because too many scenes where they just stare and smile I wanted more skin ship! I was hoping for major makeover with that hair though but thank God she started clipping it up haha. I will start BL after my crazy exams.

QSD said: nikachan2008 said: LOL... it was difficult for me at first because I was focusing only at their suffering, but the 2nd time I watched BL I came to really love it because of how Hyungee was madly in love with her :)  For Surgeon Bong Dal Hee, I love it when Dr. Ahn started to fall for Dr. Bong. It's cute how he courted her :)

Drama_Lover_13 said: Lol instead of guessing her name, let's just name her ourselves! Did LYW officially announced the name of Erin and that's why it's official? Because Wikipedia has that name listed but of course baby #2 nobody knows. Guess that's going to be her hidden little gem. I'm also afraid she won't comeback this year. I noticed she came back to dramaland 2 years later last time she had a kid. I guess she would want to stay with and raise her daughter because with a drama schedule she would hardly see her baby. 

QSD said: Drama_Lover_13 said: Lol instead of guessing her name, let's just name her ourselves! Did LYW officially announced the name of Erin and that's why it's official? Because Wikipedia has that name listed but of course baby #2 nobody knows. Guess that's going to be her hidden little gem. I'm also afraid she won't comeback this year. I noticed she came back to dramaland 2 years later last time she had a kid. I guess she would want to stay with and raise her daughter because with a drama schedule she would hardly see her baby. 

Which actor would you guys like to see LYW be paired with when she comes back? 

I personally like her with Jo In Sung because they looked good in those recent photo shoots! They would make a nice SUPER TALL couple :) 

LYW13 said: Yeah but either way that would mean very little time for her to spend with her kids. I don't think E (that shall be baby #2) can even walk yet and I wouldn't want to miss that as a mom haha. Sigh all we can do is cross our fingers! I go on here everyday hoping to see a post about LYW new casting offer or something but nope =[ I shall wait!