Hi, LYW fans!  JHJ just signed up with the same agency that is managing LYW.  The name of the agency is 매니지먼트 구.  Google gives several translations of the name:  Management District, Management Sphere, Management Nine.  Would you know what is the accepted English name of the agency?  And would you know of the agency's website? 
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
Update:  Oh, never mind, I found the answer already... It is Management Koo.  
This is their newly-opened twitter account:  https://twitter.com/managementkoo

Guest loveitall

Amazing job @phetbeo. Congratulations & happy 500 page!

I miss Choi Seo Yoon. I can't wait to see Lee Yowon in another drama. I wish she's on TV everyday :)  I watch this video to satisfy my longing to see her. :)

500th page?
How ironic...
Missed the 500th page in EOG thread...come here and its on 500th...
I said to myself...gotta post...and get myself caught for coming here in silence..haha...

Need update regarding our princess's upcoming projects... will sneak peek here for LYW news
:D

HAPPY 500th Pages!!!!!!

Yeayyyyy we made it!!!!!!!!

Cant wait to see Yowon's next action.

@Pryssimom

Hi, long time no see, i missed our days

In 49.Days thread. Hehe

Btw, anyone could tell me where i can find mv or clips of horse doctor with the kissing scene of LYW and JSW? Please let me know

prissymom said: Hi, LYW fans!  JHJ just signed up with the same agency that is managing LYW.  The name of the agency is 매니지먼트 구.  Google gives several translations of the name:  Management District, Management Sphere, Management Nine.  Would you know what is the accepted English name of the agency?  And would you know of the agency's website? 
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
Update:  Oh, never mind, I found the answer already... It is Management Koo.  
This is their newly-opened twitter account:  https://twitter.com/managementkoo

ninimi said: HAPPY 500th Pages!!!!!! Yeayyyyy we made it!!!!!!!! Cant wait to see Yowon's next action. @Pryssimom Hi, long time no see, i missed our days In 49.Days thread. Hehe Btw, anyone could tell me where i can find mv or clips of horse doctor with the kissing scene of LYW and JSW? Please let me know

@ninimi and @nikachan, hello, there, my fellow 49ers!  who would have thought that after 2 years JHJ and LYW would be under the same "roof" again, so to speak.  Glad to drop by here again.  Hope our loved ones will get the chance to work again.  Maybe 4th time lucky? hehehe... see yah around!
that is one beautiful photo of our Han Kang and Yi Kyung. Thanks, @phetbeo!