Guest fatlouie85

nainaitok, LYW has another video?I'm sorry but what is SSH?

Here's another news http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?nam...28/a1875111.htm. Hope someone can translate it. Thanks

I think SSH is Song Sueng Heon :) am I right, nainaitok?

I used google to translate the article...it is talking abt the "Sunflower" volunteering project LYW did before she went 4 holiday ;) the one where she voice over 4, & donate her paychecks to....besides LYW, there r other actors & actresses too & they all talk abt their feelings 4 this volunteering project...

Btw, LYW is back...on the 24th or 25th :P She logged in to her Korean cafe website & read the fans msg :)

jfzp6w.jpg

tt's her as 파란사과, which is green apple in eng :lol: & while they were in Cebu they lived in Imperial Palace Waterpark Resort & Spa, tt's what her assistant said B) which I think is quite expensive & LYW paid 4 it all...she really is a nice boss hahaha

nainaitok, LYW has another video?I'm sorry but what is SSH?

Here's another news http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?nam...28/a1875111.htm. Hope someone can translate it. Thanks

Lynn, It's basically about "Sunflower" show in MBC Dramanet where LYW had dubbed the voice & gave her donation. There's some other stars like KSW wife. LYW really like children, her voluntary works often for children matters. She has distinct motherhood trait. She must be a good wife & mother, like KNG had said.

@fatlouie: Wow, she really generous. How many people of her management team that follow her holiday? :D Still no news about her next work?

EDIT: Yowon looks so gorgeous in OHUI CF. But it's too short, hope the longer ver. will come fast.

Guest fatlouie85

nikachan, that video has been deleted already. Too bad it was one of my favorite BTS vids. What are CFs she is currently doing? I mean how many products or brands she is now endorsing? Does anybody have a list?

I like her in that outfil too, the one she wore when she met Mishil in the hallway. She also looks so young, like a teenage princess.

The CFs I can find out are Hyundai Insurence & their car, O Hui, Familie (Construction Company), Olympus (Camera), Sisley (Cosmetic), Ragello (Clothing), Elle & sometimes she help promote by attending their shop opening like ASH shoe, Jimmy Choo, Ralph Lauren, etc & some company will sponsor her in different movie & drama (eg, Dr Martin in Beanpaste) ;)

@fatlouie: Wow, she really generous. How many people of her management team that follow her holiday? :D Still no news about her next work?

No, still no news :( I think she will do more CF 1st....den promote 4 her Beanpaste movie....plus after 9 years & finally grad from uni, she decided to further continue her studies & get a Masters/Doctorate/Prof degree early last year, so she will b busy wif tt as well....oh & her daughter is starting sch dis yr, so... :lol:

No, still no news :( I think she will do more CF 1st....den promote 4 her Beanpaste movie....plus after 9 years & finally grad from uni, she decided to further continue her studies & get a Masters/Doctorate/Prof degree early last year, so she will b busy wif tt as well....oh & her daughter is starting sch dis yr, so... :lol:

Wow she wants to get Master degree? Such rare thing for celebrities to really pay much attention for their study. Now my admiration for her going up 10 level :P 'Coz me too consider study is important. So she already began her Master study or still just planning it? But I'm sure last year she very busy with QSD so maybe she had no time to attend college. Oh yeah her daughter will begin elementary school haha...

And some pic:

x4no90.jpg2j5i3wp.jpg

nikachan, that video has been deleted already. Too bad it was one of my favorite BTS vids.

Lynn & Cahya, what do you mean deleted, from the drama? I would be disappointed if they would remove that scene. Just checked blueyowon's channel & it is still there.

QSD dvds will be available here in March Cahya, I am waiting for it. I want to see QSD on TV screen.

BTW, I've visited this page once before & found it again, I was surprised many comments have come since then. I thought you also might want to leave a comment too. Let's show to the world what we think of LYW.

Lee Yowon's page in Koreanmovie.com

http://www.koreanmovie.com/Lee_Yo_won_ka938/

Also, can someone tell me why LYW couldn't stop laughing in the interview?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgfTh-yOKHU

Cahya, who is that little boy with LYW in the photo?

@fatlouie: Oh thx for the double eyelids vid, I thought I won't be able to watch it again 'coz forgot to DL it before.

@nikachan: Yes I've opened that Korean Movie page before, & indeed many more comments have come since last time I visited. And every comments are so sweet & encouraging. She get many more fans 'coz of QSD. Me too, wants to buy the DVD's, I hope to get some cut scenes & BTS2 from beyond eps 40 :D

EDIT: That little boy is Kim Min-joon (dr.Lee) son from SBDH.

Guest lynn_9344

She really is generous. To treat her management team to that place and also to donate her paycheck to charity. Such a kind-hearted individual. I remember she also treated the staff and crew of QSD with chicken dish, I forgot what it's called. Also, she teamed with UTW to give them jackets. No wonder blessings are pouring in. Thumbs up for her quest to further her studies. :)

How do you log in to her Korean website? I tried to but I couldn't.

Guest nainaitok

ah...yup...SSH means Shin Seung Hoon

Guess I made a confusion..hahahaha..so sorry guys :)

anyway, I have put some comment on koreanmovie.com

one thing that I find confusing is why most of Korean actor and actress can't provide an english website ? I mean, at this point I believe all of them are aware that K-Drama already aired internationally...I am so frustrating whenever I find news in Korean..since I don't understand about it at all :)

one thing that I find confusing is why most of Korean actor and actress can't provide an english website ? I mean, at this point I believe all of them are aware that K-Drama already aired internationally...I am so frustrating whenever I find news in Korean..since I don't understand about it at all :)

Haha I know, most people already complained for long time. And the barrier isn't just language, but also many K stars protect their fancafe/cyworld very strictly. Even after you become member in their FC, you still can't just randomly post or look at the pics/vids. You must collect your own points, the higher the more access you can gain. And for their cyworld (like fb in Kor), many of them very strict in approving members too, but that I can understand 'coz sometimes they can bashing the actor/actress.