QSD, although we met LYW at different times but i think anyone of us loves her as much as the others, right? But I admire phetbeo, she loves Yowon for 10 years. LOL

10 years...??? wow!!! Sugoi!!! Phetbeo, when did you first see LYW? I wonder. I got hooked into Korean wave after watching Janggum, next to that was Jumong & other historical dramas until QSD came where I got hooked to LYW. She's the first Korean actress that I got so addicted, but I am happy because she's worth it & enjoying a good time with you all here. Thanks.

Ninimi, same here got no power to continue reading the manga after Aram died, but I've reached book 15 though, lol! It's more on the love triangle there now. Aram sometimes popped out through Sin Uo's memories. Yes, I love Aram's character too.

Guest lynn_9344

I love her in Pure Heart too . I like her character there. I began to notice her in Fashion 70's. I found her getting  prettier each time I see her onscreen. The more you look at her, the lovelier she gets. She has that classic beauty that's why I got hooked with SBDH bec of her and it was a great medical drama but QSD is my fave YoWon character.

@phetbeo: Oh you're so incredible, being a fan of Yo Won for 10 yrs! Wow. I applauded you! It's not easy to stay a fan of celebrities for that long, esp. for Korean stars, where there's no guarantee for each actor/actress to appear in at least 1 project every year, b'coz there are so many of them, that you must wait patiently for your fav actor/actress comeback turn. More so for actor, b'coz they have mandatory military service :D With Taiwanese, HK, or Japanese stars, you can see many of them have more than 1 projects a year. Being a Vietnamnese is really lucky, your country broadcast K Drama regularly. I still remember how difficult it was to search for Yo Won earlier projects.

@nikachan: My first fav K Drama was Hotelier (2002) with Bae Yong Joon-Song Yoon Ah. Before that I tried Autumn's Tale but it's too mellow for my taste. Jang Geum and Full House were the next ones I think, and I like them.

About YoWon, I know some people think she's too skinny. But I think it's not that she doesn't want to gain more weight, but maybe she is among people who get chubbier cheeks first when gaining weight. :D

@ninimi: Oh why your hope keep decreasing? You are our fire keeper :lol: Your optimism help to made me still keep my hope for 49 Days.

Perhaps this could make you all feel better. YoWon gall dcinside community still talking about 49 Days until now. I can't read what they said but it's easy to spotted "49" everywhere :P I don't know whether they know more than us or just as uncertain as us about Yo Won decision, but at least if they still discussing it, that mean they still hold the hope too right?

I love Lee Yo Won and and just watch the drama with her, she will always be my idol, i love her very much

ten years for my feelings for her did not decrease despite ,the time she retired from showbiz, but I'm waiting for her

@nikachan: My first fav K Drama was Hotelier (2002) by Bae Yong Joon-Song Yoon Ah. Before that I tried Autumn's Tale but it's too mellow for my taste. Jang Geum and Full House were the next ones I think, and I like them.

About YoWon, I know some people think she's too skinny. But I think it's not that she doesn't want to gain more weight, but maybe she is among people who get chubbier cheeks first when gaining weight. :D

@ninimi: Oh why your hope keep decreasing? You are our fire keeper :lol: Your optimism help to made me still keep my hope for 49 Days.

Perhaps this could make you all feel better. YoWon gall dcinside community still talking about 49 Days until now. I can't read what they said but it's easy to spotted "49" everywhere :P I don't know whether they know more than us or just as uncertain as us about Yo Won decision, but at least if they still discussing it, that mean they still hold the hope too right?

They were all shown on our TV channels, but didn't watch them. I watch TV for my English TV series...lol! Anyway, I heard Autumn's Tale was a tearjerker.

LYW was a little chubby during Blue Mist, Pure Heart, AFRIKA & TKOMC...she was skinny since Daemang. Good that she has now become a little chubby.

Wish there's a way we could get to know what they have discussed Cahya. Hope it's something positive. It would really be nice if we could see LYW in that drama.

Phetbeo, I was impressed by your passion & dedication to our LYW. I wish I have known her a little earlier.

@nikachan: Yes I also wasn't a fan of HHJ appearance (her nose a bit weird :sweatingbullets:). I like Eugene or KMJ with her big eyes more. But for acting-wise, I think HHJ much stronger than other 2.

@QSD: I agree, YoWon's prettiness really unique even among other Korean actresses. It's very distinguishable. She's so cute and looks young, yet at the same time still exude graceful and elegant vibe even when she acted cheerful and naive like in Fashion 70's (my first crush on her).

Tomorrow is Sunday so I don't expect any news. I think next week we'll surely know.

heheh, i feel the same with that Nose cahya... ^_^

i do not wacht many K-Drama, just Jang Geum, and QSD,,, and lucky me that for the little number, i found someone deserved to be my Idol... hehhee....

eh, today is sunday Cahya in my Country... LOL, so tomorrow is monday... usually news will come...

i', nervous.......

Same here Cahya, i first watched Lyw in F70s. Oh i like Doemi very much, i love the way she loved Dongyoung, and I was a bit disappointed when DY said 'I love you ' to KMJ's character. KMJ was good in F70s but among 3 actresses i like HHJ the most. Now i feel hopeless about 49 Days but I think LYW will soon announce her next serie

wow, you are and old fan of her too bsmongkey.. good !

yea the way she love dong young is so strong... i like it but actually i love the way BIN loves Duhmi..

i am Duhmi-Bin Shipper !!! LOL

QSD, although we met LYW at different times but i think anyone of us loves her as much as the others, right? But I admire phetbeo, she loves Yowon for 10 years. LOL

hahahha,,, we are from different generation, but yeah as newbie i also love her so much as if i've known her long long time ago..

We still have hope but… you know. 

The chubby face makes her looks so cute and young.  Deokman is such adorable as a nangdo. 

Sure, we can love Yowon equally the same.

Well Phetbeo is a different case; she could be in the Guinness book as the longest fan of the queen.  :D

Deokman is such a comical character, i love her character, Yowon is adorable to act cheerful..

but so much adorable too when she has to be teary.... BAD LOVE is one of my Fav Drama of Yowon... BAD LOVE is No.2 after QSD...

10 years...??? wow!!! Sugoi!!! Phetbeo, when did you first see LYW? I wonder. I got hooked into Korean wave after watching Janggum, next to that was Jumong & other historical dramas until QSD came where I got hooked to LYW. She's the first Korean actress that I got so addicted, but I am happy because she's worth it & enjoying a good time with you all here. Thanks.

Ninimi, same here got no power to continue reading the manga after Aram died, but I've reached book 15 though, lol! It's more on the love triangle there now. Aram sometimes popped out through Sin Uo's memories. Yes, I love Aram's character too.

yeaaa... Standing Applause for Phetbeo, for her loyality for the queen... you're great phetbeo..

haha, i just in earlier 12 Nika... oh ... actually i'm really touched by the love of Taehu to Aram.. my eyes are teary when in her rest emergency time, Aram in Hajie's body realised that Taehu can love her just the way she is, not for her beauty but for her fragile heart..

and i can't stand to cry when Taehu want to give the flower to Aram, then he realised it's not Aram but Hajie, he said "Sorry, this flower is for someone else..." :tears:

and i really don't like Hanso ! :crazy:

I love her in Pure Heart too . I like her character there. I began to notice her in Fashion 70's. I found her getting  prettier each time I see her onscreen. The more you look at her, the lovelier she gets. She has that classic beauty that's why I got hooked with SBDH bec of her and it was a great medical drama but QSD is my fave YoWon character.

haven't wachted Pure Heart, really want it...

i'm now start watching Blue Mist ini Vikii... little by little.. hehehe

@nikachan: My first fav K Drama was Hotelier (2002) with Bae Yong Joon-Song Yoon Ah. Before that I tried Autumn's Tale but it's too mellow for my taste. Jang Geum and Full House were the next ones I think, and I like them.

Autum's Tale, is that ENDELESS LOVE by Song Hye Kyo, Won Bin and Song Seung Hun?

i think the drama is the first K-Drama which were skyrocketed in my country, then the TV station regularly air K-Drama... unlucky that they just often air drama of Song Hye Kyo since earlier...

But Yowon's drama, Queen Seon Deok is the first drama aired in my country..

i read old article that actually Blue Mist got more attention than Endeless Love, and Lee Yo Won become the Top Search on internet at that time, more than SHK..

to bad TV station in our country didn't air Blue Mist...if they did, i can know Yowon since long time ago, but still, better late than never... :w00t:

haha, yeah i sometimes check Yowon DC and found so many number of 49... LOL

hahhaa,,, yea Cahya........ it decreased so much.....

but still, as long as it hasn't been announced, we still may hope.......

I love Lee Yo Won and and just watch the drama with her, she will always be my idol, i love her very much

ten years for my feelings for her did not decrease despite ,the time she retired from showbiz, but I'm waiting for her

Wow..... i salute you Phetbeo.. :)

WOW !!! i quote so many !! LOL

Guest _Inmyeong_

i love you Lee Yo Won, you're very beautiful and talentedwub.gif

i like yowon on pure heart, even the drama series have no english sub, i still watched it hehehetongue.gif

i'm really really addict.

on daemang hyunjae is on that drama too, he's the crown prince to be married by yowon.

the delayed love story on daemang will continue in 49days hehetongue.gif

Guest _Inmyeong_

i like the episode where yowon waited Jang Hyuk until dawn, her love for him was so honest, pure and endlesswub.gif

my heart are breaking seeing yowon in pain because of Jang Hyuktongue2.gif

QSD is the first Korean historical drama I watched, and you know what happened to me afterward.  I went gaga over the queen for the next 5 months after I finished the series.  I had the QSD marathon run for almost half a year. 

I heard all the waves and thunders that Jang Geum and Jumong made around the world, but I didn’t have a passion of watching them.  One day I stumbled onto the poster of QSD which looks beautiful so I decided to see it, now I’m here.  I’m stuck with the queen for life, the one and only, LYW!

BTW, happy anniversary to our queen, it’s been 8 years since she got a family.  There should be news soon after her celebration and shopping.

I believe most of us fans feel the same.  Not only for her mesmerizing performance and great character, she looks graceful and very pretty.

Perhaps this could make you all feel better. YoWon gall dcinside community still talking about 49 Days until now. I can't read what they said but it's easy to spotted "49" everywhere :P  I don't know whether they know more than us or just as uncertain as us about Yo Won decision, but at least if they still discussing it, that mean they still hold the hope too right?

I think her body frame is born like that.  She got high metabolism that’s why she can’t gain much weight even though she loves eating a lot.  But she can on her face, as you can see it's chubby.  :P  Wish I could chew lots of foods without getting more fats.

I would think the dcinside fans should know more than us since they can read news/rumors and stuffs flying around, but not necessary of her decision yet unless the fans there interact with her in some way in which we don’t.  Yeah, they probably are hanging on the hope just like us.

ten years for my feelings for her  did not decrease despite ,the time she retired from showbiz, but I'm waiting for her

Wish to see more fans like you here Phetbeo, such so dedicated loving to one star only.  I’m inspired by your loyalty citizen of the queen.  I’ll join you in that regard.

i do not wacht many K-Drama, just Jang Geum, and QSD,,, and lucky me that for the little number, i found someone deserved to be my Idol... hehhee....

It doesn’t take me long to be her fan either, just QSD will do and I'm here to join with you all Yowon shippers. 

i like the episode where yowon waited Jang Hyuk until dawn, her love for him was so honest, pure and endlesswub.gif

my heart are breaking seeing yowon in pain because of Jang Hyuktongue2.gif

That’s why she’s a great actress.  You feel what she feels.  Her performance moves us greatly.

eh, today is sunday Cahya in my Country... LOL, so tomorrow is monday... usually news will come...i', nervous.......

wow, you are and old fan of her too bsmongkey.. good !

yea the way she love dong young is so strong... i like it but actually i love the way BIN loves Duhmi..i am Duhmi-Bin Shipper !!! LOL

Deokman is such a comical character, i love her character, Yowon is adorable to act cheerful..

but so much adorable too when she has to be teary.... BAD LOVE is one of my Fav Drama of Yowon... BAD LOVE is No.2 after QSD...

haha, i just in earlier 12 Nika... oh ... actually i'm really touched by the love of Taehu to Aram.. my eyes are teary when in her rest emergency time, Aram in Hajie's body realised that Taehu can love her just the way she is, not for her beauty but for her fragile heart..

and i can't stand to cry when Taehu want to give the flower to Aram, then he realised it's not Aram but Hajie, he said "Sorry, this flower is for someone else..." :tears:

and i really don't like Hanso ! :crazy:

haven't wachted Pure Heart, really want it...

i'm now start watching Blue Mist ini Vikii... little by little.. hehehe

Autum's Tale, is that ENDELESS LOVE by Song Hye Kyo, Won Bin and Song Seung Hun?

i think the drama is the first K-Drama which were skyrocketed in my country, then the TV station regularly air K-Drama... unlucky that they just often air drama of Song Hye Kyo since earlier...

Now is Monday...I am anxious!

Same here Ninimi, Duhmi-Bin shipper !!! LOL.

I go for Pure Heart & SBDH after QSD. Daemang is my 4th fav.

Yes, Ninimi, actually I like Tehu's character more than Sin Uo's. He's kind & gentle. It's what made me to continue reading the manga, I was looking for Tehu & was hoping that the writer would have Aram reincarnated & let them meet again. Their short love story was really cute & adorable. For Hanseo, you will hate him more towards the end...lol.

You should watch Pure Heart too Ninimi, love LYW there very much too.

Here it's more on Bae Yong Jun & Choi Je Woo at the beginning, but now there are more...& here they repeat the show again & again especially the popular ones.

on daemang hyunjae is on that drama too, he's the crown prince to be married by yowon.

the delayed love story on daemang will continue in 49days hehe*quoted image*

I doubt if it will ever happen, Yeo Jin & Jae Young were crazy in-love with each other. Considering Yeo Jin's personality, she would rather die than be with another man, lol! Their love for each other was so pure, innocent & as you said endless...

On the other hand...maybe we could hope for reincarnation in 49?

i like the episode where yowon waited Jang Hyuk until dawn, her love for him was so honest, pure and endless

my heart are breaking seeing yowon in pain because of Jang Hyuk

But it was understandable because Jae Young couldn't get out from the situation he was in. He's very kind guy, you know, couldn't turn away from his friends if they were in trouble.

Guys, I'm sorry I was wrong.

Just read thoroughly in tieba Baidu and they talked about HHJ-KMJ not b'coz they were another 49 Days actress candidates, but b'coz both of them will be in MBC upcoming drama, "Birds with Thorn (?)" with (uncorfimed) actor Go Soo. They talked about it b'coz this drama will be air in Wednesday-Thursday slot too, so it'll compete for ratings with 49 Days.

Baidu still goes with Yo Won name, but I think there's Kim So Yeon (Sun Hwa in IRIS) mentioned as one of early candidates, before they chose Yo Won. I like her more than HHJ-KMJ-Eugene, she was very good in IRIS. But no Eugene name.

And, HAPPY 8th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY FOR LEE YO WON :wub: MAY HER SMALL FAMILY BE BLESSED WITH HAPPINESS AND PROSPERITY ALWAYS!

Just read thoroughly in tieba Baidu and they talked about HHJ-KMJ not b'coz they were another 49 Days actress candidates, but b'coz both of them will be in MBC upcoming drama, "Birds with Thorn (?)" with (uncorfimed) actor Go Soo. They talked about it b'coz this drama will be air in Wednesday-Thursday slot too, so it'll compete for ratings with 49 Days.

Baidu still goes with Yo Won name, but I think there's Kim So Yeon (Sun Hwa in IRIS) mentioned as one of early candidates, before they chose Yo Won. I like her more than HHJ-KMJ-Eugene, she was very good in IRIS. But no Eugene name.

And, HAPPY 8th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY FOR LEE YO WON :wub: MAY HER SMALL FAMILY BE BLESSED WITH HAPPINESS AND PROSPERITY ALWAYS!

Thanks Cahya, it lifted me up, now I am back to 90%... anyone else?

Never seen Kim So Yeon, I checked her profile & she was in many dramas. So she was the first choice?

Yes, Congratulations to our LYW & her hubby...more happiness to the family.

BTW, it's national holiday here so I had the time to re-watch some episodes of Jumong. I was wondering what's the role of BSB there, lol! he was Sayong...I didn't recognize him for sometime, then I thought I knew his face, gee...he looked very young & girly with his long hair...lol! Anyway, Jumong's mom is really beautiful too!

dhjtkuy, thanks for the offer. Hope soompi is OK with it, but if I remember it correctly, one of the rules is not to post un-related issues or topic. But I am happy you are here with us. Let's discuss LYW.

If there's none other candidate then I go with you 90% Nikachan.

I only know Kim So Yeon from "All About Eve" but that was long time ago so I don't recall much.  I think she's pretty in that drama.

@nikachan: Hahaha I remember BSB in Jumong, b'coz his role was quite important. I thought he deserved an award for his performance there, though he didn't get any.

KSY wasn't first choice from what I've read, just one of early candidates, likely before producers (as prissymom said) chose Yo Won. Makes sense since she was the protagonist in writer previous work, Prosecutor Princess. Like BSB in Brilliant Legacy.

Yes Jumong mom was really pretty. I like that most K actresses above 40 still looks very pretty. Like Lee Young Ae, Go Hyun Jung, Kim Nam Joo, Song Yoon Ah, Kim Ji Soo (you know her from King Geunchogo, nika).

Btw, HHJ-KMJ-Ko Soo are a pretty strong casts too, even without second male yet :sweatingbullets: So if Yo Won ended up reject the role, I might end up watch this instead of 49 Days just for the casts, though still depends on both story. But if Yo WOn accept, then obviously I'll watch 49 Days and pray for it's success :D

i like the episode where yowon waited Jang Hyuk until dawn, her love for him was so honest, pure and endless*quoted image*

my heart are breaking seeing yowon in pain because of Jang Hyuk*quoted image*

Yupp.. that episode, i also get angry to Jang Hyuk, i go for his brother, Shei Young. i go for him to puch Jang Hyuk coz he make Lady Yeojin wait all night long... it's a heart breaker to wait for a man you love but he didn't come, whatever the reason..hehehe...

QSD is the first Korean historical drama I watched, and you know what happened to me afterward.  I went gaga over the queen for the next 5 months after I finished the series.  I had the QSD marathon run for almost half a year. 

I heard all the waves and thunders that Jang Geum and Jumong made around the world, but I didn’t have a passion of watching them.  One day I stumbled onto the poster of QSD which looks beautiful so I decided to see it, now I’m here.  I’m stuck with the queen for life, the one and only, LYW!

BTW, happy anniversary to our queen, it’s been 8 years since she got a family.  There should be news soon after her celebration and shopping.

I believe most of us fans feel the same.  Not only for her mesmerizing performance and great character, she looks graceful and very pretty.

I think her body frame is born like that.  She got high metabolism that’s why she can’t gain much weight even though she loves eating a lot.  But she can on her face, as you can see it's chubby.  :P  Wish I could chew lots of foods without getting more fats.

I would think the dcinside fans should know more than us since they can read news/rumors and stuffs flying around, but not necessary of her decision yet unless the fans there interact with her in some way in which we don’t.  Yeah, they probably are hanging on the hope just like us.

Wish to see more fans like you here Phetbeo, such so dedicated loving to one star only.  I’m inspired by your loyalty citizen of the queen.  I’ll join you in that regard.

It doesn’t take me long to be her fan either, just QSD will do and I'm here to join with you all Yowon shippers. 

That’s why she’s a great actress.  You feel what she feels.  Her performance moves us greatly.

yea i envy her for thay type of body and metabolism..hahhahaahaaa....

yeah HAPPY ANIVERSARY FOR THE QUEEN AND THE KING !!!!!!

AND FOR THE LITTLE PRINCESS TOO...HAHAHAH.... WE FORGOT HER BIRTHDAY ON DEC 20 ehh? :lol:

HOPE THAT SHE'S ALWAYS BE HAPPY WITH HER LIFE AND THE LITTLE FAMILY.. HOPE THE LOVE WILL BLESS FOREVER IN THE FAMILY...

cute wife and hubby :wub: :wub:

yea, sure there will be some news, maybe someone by chance found them together in HongKong or anywhere...heheh

Now is Monday...I am anxious!

Same here Ninimi, Duhmi-Bin shipper !!! LOL.

I go for Pure Heart & SBDH after QSD. Daemang is my 4th fav.

Yes, Ninimi, actually I like Tehu's character more than Sin Uo's. He's kind & gentle. It's what made me to continue reading the manga, I was looking for Tehu & was hoping that the writer would have Aram reincarnated & let them meet again. Their short love story was really cute & adorable. For Hanseo, you will hate him more towards the end...lol.

You should watch Pure Heart too Ninimi, love LYW there very much too.

hahah, Bin is so Cute... Chun Jung Myung has that kind of Killer Smile..heheh

my heart breaks when duhmi decline Bin when he proposed her.. oh,, Bin is so sweet...

to bad that Duhmi choose Dong Young.. ^_^

yess Nika, Taehu and Aram short love story is soooo cuteeeee!!!!

Taehu has a sincere heart.. he always said what's in his mind, not like Sin-Wu.. what he said is different with what's in his mind... ;)

and i really love the way Taehu loves Aram.. and the Way aram realised and ask him to wait..hehehe

ohhh Hanso is harsh, heartless, arrggg.... i hate him !! he makes Aram died ! :angry:

Ok, then i will wacth Pure Heart...hehhe

hahahahahha.... Cahya, that's Good !!

So.. Han Hye Jin and Kim Min Jung are not the candidates?!!

Yippy !! it recharges my hope to 3% !!! :P

@nikachan: Hahaha I remember BSB in Jumong, b'coz his role was quite important. I thought he deserved an award for his performance there, though he didn't get any.

Yes Jumong mom was really pretty. I like that most K actresses above 40 still looks very pretty. Like Lee Young Ae, Go Hyun Jung, Kim Nam Joo, Song Yoon Ah, Kim Ji Soo (you know her from King Geunchogo, nika).

Btw, HHJ-KMJ-Ko Soo are a pretty strong casts too, even without second male yet :sweatingbullets: So if Yo Won ended up reject the role, I might end up watch this instead of 49 Days just for the casts, though still depends on both story. But if Yo WOn accept, then obviously I'll watch 49 Days and pray for it's success :D

Yes, BSB had a quite unique character there that would stay with the viewers forever, but at that time I was watching it I never cared about who they were...lol! I can remember their faces but not their names.

Kim Ji Soo, is she the one playing Impress Chunchu? Yes, they are all beautiful, but Jumong's mom is the prettiest of all I think. Just love her face.

I am more on historical dramas so not sure if I'd watch them. I am interested in 49 because of LYW & JHJ. Also, now because I am curious if it follows the manga.

"Yippy !! it recharges my hope to 3% !!! :P"

Ninimi, 3%??? I went up to 90...!!!!! What happened to our high spirited GIRL...???!!!