Guest loveitall

Okay, guys. Now Nate erased Yo Won name from 49 Days page. They only listing JHJ, JIW, NGR name. Also I think yesterday they put pic of Yo Won with JHJ and NGR (or JIW? I forgot). Now the pic changed into just JHJ-JIW-NGR.

http://search.nate.com/search/all.html?q=49%C0%CF&nq=2

I still hold the hope but I think I'm starting to prepare IF Yo Won really decline the role. I'll respect and support her decision though disappointed haha.

I will be disappointed too, we were so excited about it & looking forward to it. Anyway, whatever will be her reasons for declining, if ever she will, it must be important too, so I will accept & support her decision.

Thanks Lynn, nice to meet you again.

Okay, guys. Now Nate erased Yo Won name from 49 Days page. They only listing JHJ, JIW, NGR name. Also I think yesterday they put pic of Yo Won with JHJ and NGR (or JIW? I forgot). Now the pic changed into just JHJ-JIW-NGR.

http://search.nate.com/search/all.html?q=49%C0%CF&nq=2

I still hold the hope but I think I'm starting to prepare IF Yo Won really decline the role. I'll respect and support her decision though disappointed haha.

haizzz, your news again shocking me Cahya, LOL

really now i'm a little bit pesimystic. my hope used to be 80% but now just be 50% , fity-fifty .. haa.. sure this is dissapointing.. hahaha

loveitall, yeah there must be a reason. but still hope hope hope, pray pray pray! hehe

Now we can only hope Yowon/GTB release the decision info quickly. The suspense is killing me :sweatingbullets: The problem is, in K Drama land, often if the stars declined the offer, they didn't make official announcement, they only did it if they accepted the role. They let viewers knew by themselves when other actor/actress was being picked for the role. Example: When Joo Jin Mo declined Yushin's role, he didn't say anything, right? It just Uhm Tae Woong name surfaced as the next Yushin's candidate. -_- I hope this won't be the case with Yo Won here, I can't imagine if we must wait in the dark until there's news about other actress for the role. Oh, if only like JHJ, we know what else scripts Yo Won considered, then it can help us to analyze what she might take, why she turn down this drama, or what she prefer more among all scripts. I'm sure Yo Won planning for her comeback shortly in 2011. So if not this drama, I'm sure we'll hear about other project soon.

Really, i'm nervous, worried, shaking..hahaha

aah, all we have to is just waiting (for bad news? lol)

is this also like what happened in Secret Garden? Jang Hyuk used to pop-up so intense, but in the end Hyun Bin comes...

oh, i'm gloomy today.. LOL

@ninimi: I didn't follow K Drama news or casting last year until around early Nov 2010, b'coz of my hectic schedules. I just know about Jang Hyuk and that Hyun Bin wasn't first choice from you :D But I'm glad Hyun Bin was chosen. He does good in Secret Garden and have great chemistry with Ha Ji Won. But I think you're right about the comparison, if Jang Hyuk wasn't say anything too. That's why I said K Drama castings always full of uncertainties until the last minute LOL haha. Sometime ago I read in Dramabeans that Kang Ji Hwan forced to quit from medical saeguk series "Faith", even though he has already filmed some scenes :sweatingbullets: And Park Min Young in Sungkyunkwan also the second choice. The first chosen actress decided to quit just 1-2 weeks before filming began! So anything is possible.

I’m ready to hear whether Yowon accepts or declines this project and support her decision.  I’m sure there are some other projects on her mind if she doesn’t take this one.  I will have to calm down this time if her name surfaces on another prospect of work.  :D

Guys, WITHS2 posted an article about 49 Days:

http://withs2.com/view/soul-return-plot-again-in-sbs-49-days

Now I don't know anymore who's the actual lead between the 4 (except BSB 'coz he'll be the antagonist). You'll know what I mean after you read it, here the quote:

Soul return plot again in SBS “49 days”

Shin "Ji Yeon (Nam Gyu Ri), a woman whose soul left her body when she got into a car accident while going for her wedding. Being unwilling to go the underworld at the height of her life’s most happiest moment, she was given a mission with the help of Song Yi Soo (Jung Il Woo) to get three people to cry sincerely for her within the 49 days if she wants to return to her body on the 50th day."

"Using the body of Song Yi Kyung who now lies in coma because of a car accident to carry out her given mission, she eventually becomes involved in a “love triangle” between herself, Yi Kyung and Yi Kyung’s boyfriend (Jo Hyun Jae) who doesn’t know her secret. Although Song Yi Soo, the reaper is constantly there to remind her of her 49 days mission as time is running out for her, she finds herself being more unsure about the life she had lived or should she continued to live on upon finding out the true intentions and lies of people around her. "

cr. WITHS2

Different from AsianMediaWiki, right? And if you visit my link, they posted biggie pics of JIW-NGR, with only small ones for JHJ-LYW-BSB, indicating the leads maybe JIW-NGR. Confusing.

If the spirit of Ji Yeon (Nam Gyu Ri) has left her body and possessed into Song Yi Kyung to carry out the given mission, then Nam Gyu Ri is not the lead.  How can you be the lead role if you're lifeless on bed, that's what I think unless the script somehow makes Nam Gyu Ri subconsciously knows what's going on when her spirit left her to another person, making like a dream or something.

Guys, WITHS2 posted an article about 49 Days:

They still have LYW's photo among the cast, but they didn't put her name as the one who will play Yi Kyung so she probably hasn't decided yet to appear or not.

I thought so too QSD. If the writer was basing the story from the manga hot blooded woman, Yi Kyung would be the main character in the drama.

@QSD: I think maybe like this: NGR spirit will leave LYW body frequently to talk to JIW. He, as a reaper, will be insubstantial in human world. So in order to talk to him, she must be in a spirit mode. So I guess LYW won't know about JIW, b'coz she can't see him. So in that case, NGR can be a lead, or at least share it with LYW, 'coz she'll still appear often. Also, b'coz JHJ isn't NGR first love but instead LYW boyfriend, perhaps he'll become interested in NGR persona. And, the synopsis said LYW also in a coma before NGR spirit possessed her, so perhaps without NGR spirit, she'll die.

LOL, we analyze the plot even before Yo Won make her decision :D

They still have LYW's photo among the cast, but they didn't put her name as the one who will play Yi Kyung so she probably hasn't decided yet to appear or not.

I just checked the link, they now have LYW as Yi Kyung.

i have another opinion about this, i think the problem comes from LYW's management company.

it is true that Yowon is female lead but it's also true that she has to share the lead with another female.

i think Yowon herself said YES for this, the first news came out at Jan 4, said that LYW has accepted on VERBAL, just wait for contract to sign.

if we check, really the center idea of this drama is't Yowon but Nam Gyu Ri.

main idea is about the coma woman, the person whose body's taken is to support the comaside, and the 3 tears and 3 person is to awake the comeside. and the direct relationship among casts also most for the comaside, Jung Il Woo as the angle, BSB as NGY's fiance.

so LYW's role is just as subtitution and supporting role actually.

this is kind of chalenging role for yowon becoz she has to act in double character in one role. that's why Yowon wants it..

but i think management wants her to be as center as possible, the one and only lead female, moreover this is her comeback project after beeing very successfull in Queen Seon Deok, she's much bigger star right now....

-----------

EDIT : what? news come again? i will check :D

@QSD: I think maybe like this: NGR spirit will leave LYW body frequently to talk to JIW. He, as a reaper, will be insubstantial in human world. So in order to talk to him, she must be in a spirit mode. So I guess LYW won't know about JIW, b'coz she can't see him. So in that case, NGR can be a lead, or at least share it with LYW, 'coz she'll still appear often. Also, b'coz JHJ isn't NGR first love but instead LYW boyfriend, perhaps he'll become interested in NGR persona. And, the synopsis said LYW also in a coma before NGR spirit possessed her, so perhaps without NGR spirit, she'll die.

I thought that was a misprint when they said LYW is in a coma, so they change the scrip again?!

Yeah we analyze anything that involves with Her Highness before its official.

@nika & QSD: Haha I hope it won't be wasted in the end, we analyze eagerly like this :D But it's interesting!

You know, I kind of think that we're wrong after all. If Yo Won char. will be in a coma before NGR spirit possessed her, then Yo Won won't portray double identities, but like ninimi said, just a vessel for NGR spirit. Perhaps this is why LYW is still considering it, b'coz it'll be challenging to play double persona char., but just a possessed one, maybe not as interesting.

Also I agree ninimi, Yo Won char. sounds like just a plot device. Her ending will be determined by NGR. Whether she choose to return in her own body, stay inside Yo Won, or just accept her death.

If they are following the manga, yes the synopsis is right, both of them were in coma. LYW from sickness & NGR from an accident. LYW & JHJ were engaged by their parents ( arranged marriage). JHJ wasn't really in-love with LYW, but when NGR's spirit came out in LYW he started to fall for her & NGR spirit also started to have feelings for JHJ. It will become more complicated because BSB also wants NGR so it will be a love triangle.

Well, it's fun to also analyze...lol!

And if they are following the manga, there LYW's character actually dies & NGR's spirit will return to her body. NGR & JHJ became couple. So if they use this in the drama, NGR will actually be the main lead. I don't know, but that's how it looks for me in the manga.