yup you can add more menu for tidbits, update and and others :)

i just visited Choi Jung Won, and

there's no Bae So Bin's name in the news?

yupp QSD, she choosed the best for early marriage.

in recent interview (Bean Paste interview), she said she's so thankfull for early marriage.

so in conlusion, she's so happy with her life and choice. eventhough sometimes she has to seems mean or got controversional opinion from other for her protection to family life.

Phew... just finished Sungkyunkwan. Great show, I'm surprised for it's intelligence and intrigue. I know it's a sageuk, but I expected more of BOF fluffiness but it turns out different and far exceeded my expectations. Kinda disappointed with the ending though. Now on to start Athena and continue Secret Garden. Wanna devour as many episodes as I can before my winter vacation over, aww :P

Anyway, happy to hear the green light for LYW-JHJ drama. This tidbit news is a progress. The tentative title is unusual. 49 Days to what? I hope it won't be to someone death or the end of world or another destroying :lol:. I hope to hear the certain confirmation and who the rest of the casts soon, preferably when I can still visit soompi regularly in my holiday :D

I wonder whether Choi Jung Won will be second lead or share the main roles with Yowon (possible esp. if this going to be long series). Before Kingdom of the Winds and then Wish Upon a Star she used to got second lead roles, but now she's quite famous, in Kor at least. She's a great choice alongside LYW-JHJ. But no Bae Soo Bin or Jung Il Woo names eh? I hope if it won't be them, producers can get another great actors.

@QSD: Perhaps you need to add "Forum" section in fansite. Like prissymom said, the spammers filter are expensive. So by add a Forum section, people will be more eager to register.

I think the forum/comments will have to do later.  We have to get the site completes first.

Is this tentative project Yowon going to do come from the popular manga from Japan?  Google translation said so.

Anyway, happy to hear the green light for LYW-JHJ drama. This tidbit news is a progress. The tentative title is unusual. 49 Days to what? I hope it won't be to someone death or the end of world or another destroying :lol:. I hope to hear the certain confirmation and who the rest of the casts soon, preferably when I can still visit soompi regularly in my holiday :D

I just found some more details of the project.  I think it is the 49 days in a coma, not exactly 49 days to death like you assuming but almost dead. The plot sounds like the character of Yowon has a car accident and then fell into a coma.  She needs someone to cry for her three drops of tears then she will live.

@Prissymom:  Thanks for the suggestion of the fansite.  Sorry I didn't see your whole message the first time.

I wonder whether Choi Jung Won will be second lead or share the main roles with Yowon (possible esp. if this going to be long series). Before Kingdom of the Winds and then Wish Upon a Star she used to got second lead roles, but now she's quite famous, in Kor at least. She's a great choice alongside LYW-JHJ. But no Bae Soo Bin or Jung Il Woo names eh? I hope if it won't be them, producers can get another great actors.

yeah the title is unusual, but when i search in google, there's a chinesse movie with the same tittle, but i think the story wouldn't be the same, just a coincidence.

the 49 days can be romantic comedy, there are in indoesian movie tittled "30 Days" exactly 30 days for love, yeah group of girls who've been single for a long time have to find Boyfriend in 30 Days. it's a comedy one.

i search for Choi Jung Won, she's pretty, and she ever got best couple with Song il Gok? it's good...

yeah i also hope more confirmation from others actors,

I think the forum/comments will have to do later.  We have to get the site completes first.

Is this tentative project Yowon going to do come from the popular manga from Japan?  Google translation said so.

yeah QSD, i also used google translator and found the same, but i am doubt it, so i use another translator. yeah it's wrong, the drama taken from Japan Manga is not "49 Days" but "City Hunter" which will be played by Lee Min Ho ^_^

I just found some more details of the project.  I think it is the 49 days in a coma, not exactly 49 days to death like you assuming but almost dead. The plot sounds like the character of Yowon has a car accident and then fell into a coma.  She needs someone to cry for her three drops of tears then she will live.

ohh, can you post the link where you found the project detail?

wow.... the plot seems sad.... tear-jearking? i don't hope so ;)

you get another big hug from me for your nice comments about my JHJ :lol: . JHJ is indeed charismatic in Daemang, that's why he captured the viewers eyes in that drama.

true, he didn't look his best in the See Ya MV, that's because they have to dirty him up because he is a commoner on the run for the most part of the MV. Didn't like his hair there either, but that didn't bother me too much because I already know the gem hidden beneath the dirt and the bad hair day. i suggest you check him out in Seo Dong Yo, he looks good there in all his period costumes - from commoner, to soldier, to scientist, to court official, to Prince and finally as King of Baekje. It may not have garnered the same rating as QSD, but it was a career-defining role for JHJ.

oh yeah Prissymom, same with me, you edited your post? i didn't realise :D

yupp, he really captured viewers attention in Daemang.

So Dong Yo is about King of Baekje? it was part of Three Kingdom for Silla, Baekje and Gogeouryo?

ohh so it a little have the same era with Queen Seon Deok, i just know this that JHJ played that kind of role too. :)

Oh i see.. yeah QSD, maybe this is comedy!

need someone to have 3 drops of tears? LOL

i think the one should be Jo Hyun Jae!

and her soul will be changed into Nam Gyu Ri?

she's former personel of Seeya, isn't she?

BTW, i hope soompi will post the english version of the news and will make the thread soon :rolleyes:

LOL, why must just three?

it seems like Show White, but Show White didn't need tears but KISS... :lol:

if this is comedy, Yowon really keeps her words, last year she said she wanted romantic comedy for her next drama :)

yeah another casts are still unrevealed, in the news, there's only Lee Yo Won,

Jo Hyun Jae wasn't mentioned

Here's an article talking about 49 Days:

Jo Hyun Jae’s comeback drama – SBS’s “49 days”

Hollywood News original article 2011-01-04 11:54

Actor Jo Hyun Jae returns to TV as the hero in a new SBS drama “49 Days” (working title).

Jo Hyun Jae’s new drama ”49 Days” is scheduled to broadcast on SBS, following “Sign”.

“49 Days” production staff tells Hollywood News: “Jo Hyun Jae’s comeback drama has been decided. The agreement appears to be verbal and the contract is under preparation.”

Jo Hyun Jae was discharged on June 19, 2010 and has chosen to return to the entertainment world with “49 Days”. It has been nearly three years since his last drama on KBS2 “3 Dads/1 Mom” was aired in May 2008.

“49 Days” is the work of scriptwriter So Hyun Kyung whose previous dramas “A Brilliant Legacy” and “Prosecutor Princess” have all been winners. The story is about a woman who falls into a coma for 49 days after a car accident, and who can only return to life if there are three people to cry for her three drops of tears.

조현재, 전역후 SBS새수목 ‘49일’로 전격 컴백

스타뉴스 원문 기사전송 2011-01-04 11:54

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 김지연 기자]

배우 조현재가 SBS 새 수목드라마 ‘49일’(가제) 남자주인공으로 안방극장에 컴백한다.

조현재는 SBS가 ‘싸인’ 후속으로 오는 3월께 방송 예정인 ‘49일’에 캐스팅됐다.

‘49일’ 제작 관계자는 4일 오전 머니투데이 스타뉴스에 “조현재가 컴백 복귀작으로 ‘49일’을 결정했다”며 “물론 아직 계약서에 도장을 찍지 않았지만 구두로 출연을 합의하고 준비 중”이라고 밝혔다.

이로써 조현재는 지난해 6월19일 전역 후 ‘49일’로 복귀한다. 안방복귀는 입대 전 2008년 5월 종영한 KBS 2TV ‘아빠셋 엄마하나’ 이후 3년여 만이다.

‘49일’은 ‘찬란한 유산’ ‘검사 프린세스’ 등으로 필력을 인정받은 소현경 작가의 작품. 교통사고로 혼수상태에 빠진 한 여인이 49일 안에 부모를 제외하고 자신을 위해 진심으로 울어줄 3명의 눈물 3방울을 얻으면 다시 살아난다는 얘기를 다루고 있다.

조현재는 극중 교통사고로 혼수상태에 빠진 지연(남규리 분)의 영혼이 들어간 송이경(이요원 분)과 얽히고설킨 관계를 형성할 한강을 연기할 예정이다.

credit: English translation by wuliJHJ at http://jo-hyun-jae.com. Thanks!

Please feel free to post somewhere else but please give proper credit to source. Thanks!

--------------------------------------------

I wonder where JHJ comes into the picture. And will LYW be the woman who will be in a coma? Or will they be 2 of the 3 people who will shed tears for the comatose woman? Questions, questions, questions....

thanks for the english translation prissymom

so it now has confirmed now, Lee Yo Won and Jo Hyun Jae :)

hey i found anither name, Nam Gyu Ri , here is the news : http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2011010411292329320&type=1&outlink=1

Yupp, she's Leader of SEEYA !! Wow! What a reunion !!

the singer and the two Models... :lol:

hummm.... yeah, what role they will play, are still a question..

Nam Gyu Ri, maybe She is the woman who gets into coma? or it's Lee Yo Won?

and what About Hyun Jae? :w00t:

btw, i can't find the video of QSD cast interview where KNG hit LYW under the table. i really really want to watch it. SUPER hehe...

Sorry for taking long to post this.  I don’t have time to do the sub now but here is the translation below.  Special thanks to Fatlouie who did it. You can download either of the two links of your choice.

Mediafire:  Chat With QSD 

Megaupload:  Chat With QSD

English translations

Cap: QSD's trio lead heroic actors Yushin, Deokman, Bidam

MMC: Let's clap to welcome them~~~ Is UTW filming while injured now?

UTW: No~No

MMC: Must give Yushin a hug

FMC: Where did you get injured? I will give you a hug!

UTW: Here~here (Cap: Positively saying "here")

Cap: Everyone gets panicky after UTW's words

Cap: Family's honor Kim Na Young

MMC: But why do you all have to film (until so late in the night) until your health drop?

UTW: It wasn't I who got injured, I grabbed hold of the horse's neck before I fall from the horse, so its the horse that was injured

LYW: It seems like a circus horse act

MMC: Ah~Like the Mongolian people

Cap: (Yushin)rides through grasslands in the past, a Mongolian descendant?

MMC: Have been hearing rumors of difficulty in filming

LYW: Really very tough

MMC: How about your meals? Which meal is this?

KNG: We can't eat our meals normally

FMC: That's why we prepared food

Cap: That's why we prepared supper

MMC: (KNG) Because of this drama, you have became really thin

Cap: While filming for QSD, became really thin KNG

KNG: Yes, became really thin, never give us food

MMC: The director orders that whoever acted as Bidam...

Cap: Because of Bidam, have to loss weight priorly

FMC: Ah~lost 14kg, I really wanted to see Bidam

MMC: Oh~like that~

FMC: Yes~

UTW: Why is the fish cake so cold?

Cap: Very different from Yushin, a careful UTW

MMC: No...was having a conversation with KNG, why did you suddenly ask that?

FMC: (KNG) was voted the 1st in the actor who will become top star (dragon?)2009, have you heard of that? Pls say your thanks...

Cap: Voted the 1st to become top star, KNG

KNG: I am already a top star (dragon?)....

UTW Cap: I am the founder of top stars

KNG: I am a dragon that was sleeping, only that I have awoken from my sleep

MMC: A very confident Bidam! & our LYW, you have become a queen! What are your feelings about that?

Cap: DM YW has finally become a queen!

LYW: It's not only me who is changing, everyone here will be changing also, so there is no feelings of being unnatural & embarrassed

MMC: Although there is a lot of scenes that are difficult to film, but out of all, I have a feeling that this person really had it...(to KNG) not long ago, you were interrogated?...

KNG: ?

MMC: Ah~it's Yushin who was interrogated, but it wasn't real right?

UTW: It was real

FMC: Really? Where...

MMC: We also know the works of filming...sigh...why did you say that...

Cap: We are also in the industry, what kind of lies is that....

LYW: We really hit him

MMC: Really!?

UTW: Until death...

MMC: Why did you say death?

Cap: Just kidding, get away with it interestingly, UTW

MMC: Mishil has really pass away, like your character do you really treated her like your mum?

Cap: Mishil died not long ago, missing her like her child, is it the same feeling?

KNG: Yes, that's why when master died I too have the same feeling...

MMC: Recently Bidam showed lots of multiple personalites in the drama, what about your personality?

LYW: Yes, he is like that as well

MMC: Multiple personalities? What kind of multiple personalities?

LYW: In reality, KNG & Bidam are the same...Yushin is like that too...

Cap: UTW is the same as Yushin too

MMC: Kim Yushin? Lots of moral integrity

LYW: Ignorant/stupidly sincerely straightforward...no sense

MMC: Take a look @ the nose, a man with lots of moral integrity...

KNG cap: why the nose?

UTW cap: pls end the topic abt noses

MMC: These two both like QSD

FMC: Yes

MMC: In reality acting as QSD's LYW, not as QSD, but as LYW, who do you choose?

LYW: (KNG) like a bro, child...

MMC: Why? Why?

LYW: (KNG) always using his legs to hit me under the table...

KNG Cap: Naive, romantic

MMC: Pls relax & say

KNG: relax...relax....

LYW: (cap: distress distress)I...don't really want to choose...

MMC: Don't want to choose? This person (Yushin) has already married...this person (Bidam)....

LYW: Correct, & this person...

MMC: Bidam will cause a rebellion later....

LYW: Correct

MMC: Who is your ideal girl? ChunMyung who is feminine, or a easygoing DeokMan?

Cap: Who is the ideal partner? The feminine ChunMyung, or easygoing DeokMan, who will he choose?

KNG: Say it frankly, frankly...frankly for me is DeokMan!

FMC: Very charming! very good!

UTW: If I lie, it will be ChunMyung!

MMC: Both really know how to talk~~~

Cap: Both UTW & KNG not only talented in acting, & in speaking too

FMC: KNG's ideal girl is?

KNG: A girl like a comic book character that most guys like

MMC: blonde hair...

KNG: (nodding head) a girl very suitable to wear white clothes, when a guy gets angry, she will look like she is about to cry

MMC: She can really cry

FMC: I can really cry, when I drink I will cry

MMC: Really like to wear white (open jacket)

MMC: Looks like Superman

Cap: Protecting KNG's superman Kim Na Young

FMC: I heard that 10 hwarangs will always get together

UTW: I didn't know of such thing...this is the 1st time...

LYW: All 10 haven't get together until now

Cap: The get together that only KNY know

MMC: Anyway, all 3 really had hard times, which scene left you with the deepest impression?

UTW: The last scene in Bijiae

Cap: They really hit in Bijiae?

UTW: It's really hit....(something abt keep hitting consciously & subconsciously)

LYW: UTW really hit

LYW: The war scene with Baekjie

Cap: Desolating war scene becoming the most impressionable

LYW: The 1st time acting in this scene until the end, has left me without any spirit left....keep thinking why am I doing here...

Cap: Because it was too tough during filming, has cause a panic in her spirit

MMC: Did you eat the mud?

LYW: During that week of filming, seems to be always in that state of terror

MMC: During that time, the mud got on your body?

LYW: Yes, all of it...because of that I have skin problems...

UTW: I did go & see the filming, it was not mud, it's more of manure...

FMC: Manure...

MMC: Thinking about it now....

Cap: Awaken from the nightmare, LYW

MMC: How about KNG?

KNG: The meeting before Mishil's death, we talk about a lot of things...

FMC: Seeing the scene, my tears also came down...

MMC: Watching the scene is like drinking wine

FMC: Because of filming is busy, what do you want to do after it end?

UTW: Want to travel

FMC: Let's go together...with me (UTW cap: Don't know what to say...)

UTW: (if KNY wants to go) I am very happy

MMC: Then both of you make a promise

MMC: Next...(what about DM?)

LYW: I...want to rest well & to eat all the delicious food

MMC: Being the owner of the Hwarangs, you should go to their get together

LYW: Of course...must go...

MMC: Then pls make a promise, how do you make a promise with the hwarangs?

LYW: Pls wait for me~I will pay for it~

MMC: & our Bidam

KNG: I want to go travelling too

MMC: Then the 3 of you go together (UTW, KNY & KNG)

UTW: 4 of us...

FMC: 4? Ah~LYW will be going with us?

LYW: Ah~yes...

MMC: Although she said yes, but sounds like she is feeling hurt

MMC: Really like to thank the 3 of them today, let's say something to the audience

UTW: Thank you for giving so much love all this while, although we only left a few episodes, but pls stay the same & continue giving us your love. Thank you

LYW: Our actors & actresses will be giving their best, so pls give us your love & support. Thank you

KNG: The show will be getting more & more exciting, pls continue to show your love like before & pls take care as the weather is cold.

All: QSD Fighting!!!

Thanks QSD for the news. Wow you're so fast :D

I found one more: http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2011/01/04/2011010401058.html

It's confusing how Nam Gyu Ri name is being tossed back again, after yesterday changed into Choi Jung Won. And how come no mention of even one actor, not even JHJ? Oh well, that's KDrama habit, full of casting rumors. As Yowon fan, I hope she'll portray the one being possessed, not the one in coma, 'coz otherwise we can only see her stay silent and unmoving in a bed for who knows how many episodes :sweatingbullets:

EDIT: Oh finally an English translation. Thanks prissymom. The premise is unique but kinda confusing. Ouch it really sounds like melodrama. I just hope it won't be too tear-jerker. So, we can assume Yowon-Gyu Ri will play the swapped spirit, JHJ-CJW will be 2 out of 3 people that will have to cry? ^_^

ninimi, Nam Gyu Ri was no longer SEEYA member since 2009. But she def. still one of them when Ice Doll single/MV was made. So like I said before, weird coincidence :lol: Hmmm... but she and Yowon have 5 years age difference, big gap. Might or might not matter in the plot, though. I just think that if they really swapped spirit, Choi Jung Won who only 1 yrs younger than Yowon perhaps will suit more.

Thanks for translation Prissymom.

@Cahya:  You're welcome.  Thanks for more news.

This is fun.  We're doing all kind of speculations.  Wait for me to see the news links of Ninimi and yours then I'll tell some more details...  :D

Cahya, the news come for each actors and actress i think, so one is just for Yowon, one just for Hyun Jae, and another is fo Nam Gyu Ri.

hope another news for another casts will come soon.

Tear-jearking? ohhh , i don't think Yowon will take this genre, she's experienced some bashed for her teary character in Bad Love.

i really hope this will be a comedy but has it's sad story side.

the swicth soul of two woman, this can be a comedy ..

haaaa,, Cahya, i also don't wanna wachted Yowon just lying on the bed in coma.. :lol:

phetbeo, thanks for the casts photos :w00t:

Nam Gyu Ri is the youngest, he's 1985

Yuoo.. it's a nice for us to speculate the story!!! :D

From what I see from the news so far, Yowon is the comatose role, however from your link Ninimi, it seems she would play two roles.

There’s no way in hell the queen just playing a coma person lying on bed with no acting for a long period of time in the series.