actually i don't feel so "click" for LYW - JHJ, i dont know..

even has been paired in two MV :rolleyes:

from the Ice Doll BTW, JHJ seems too quiet, i think she will fit with talkative and funny guys. like Kwon Sang Woo, Kim Nam Gil or Jo Jin Moo.

their BTS will be great i think :)

but if it has fixed, i still support for the best :)

actually i don't feel so "click" for LYW - JHJ, i dont know..

even has been paired in two MV :rolleyes:

from the Ice Doll BTW, JHJ seems too quiet, i think she will fit with talkative and funny guys. like Kwon Sang Woo, Kim Nam Gil or Jo Jin Moo.

their BTS will be great i think :)

but if it has fixed, i still support for the best :)

Ninimi, I love them both in Daemang. They came out together so short, but I love that scene when their parents arranged them to meet for a possible marriage. They were so adorable. And JHJ is really good looking.

Thanks for the updates, it's really great to hear this news, hope to hear more about this from now on.

yesss nikachan, i agree that JHJ is really good looking :D

um, i am going to wacth daemang, i'm not too exited to wacth it becoz LYW appearances are not as much as i expected B)

but it's Ok i will patiently finished it

yupppp.... i just visited JHJ's thread, it said JHJ will announce his next drama soon early next year if it officially has been confirmed. i think the drama should be this one :)

another cast, i read there will be Jung iL Woo...

# the news hasn't been confirmed

sorry QSD !

i think i have something wrong with the plot, it's not plot of the drama but MV Ice Doll of LYW-JHJ..hahah.. becoz the posting in DC is too long and confusing, i just read the last paragraph... LOL

but from chinesse web, it's true about the gossip drama..

so the plot is still unknown.

JHJ has discharged from army lasy year if i'm not mistaken..

Yupp.... the MV is so darn sad..but great!! i really love it ! there's my Sang-Won  :wub:

No wonder it sounds like a MV of them in “Ice Doll” when I first read it.  Exciting to know what the plot would be…

Wow.. King Mu of Baekje(JHJ,Ballad of suhdong),Queen Seondeok, King Jeongjo of joseon(BSB,painter of the wind) will gather in one drama?

hail for Kings and queen  :lol: :lol:  

she only had few scenes with jo hyun jae on daemang, so i didnt feel chemistry between them

but still hope the best for this project

Cool… all the kings and queen get together in one project.  They rule!

Hoaaaa.... i got Yowon recent news, it rumours that she will star drama from SBS on next March 2011,

the co Stars are Jo Hyun Jae and Bae So Bin..!! :w00t:

I checked out Bae So Bin, he performed in many period dramas including Fashion 70s, but I can't remember him there, also in Jumong. Maybe I have to re-watch Fashion 70s. Curious about his role there.

No wonder it sounds like a MV of them in “Ice Doll” when I first read it.  Exciting to know what the plot would be…

Cool… all the kings and queen get together in one project.  They rule!

hhah... yeah there will be a great Kingdom! :D

I checked out Bae So Bin, he performed in many period dramas including Fashion 70s, but I can't remember him there, also in Jumong. Maybe I have to re-watch Fashion 70s. Curious about his role there.

Fashion70s? which one was him?

maybe just as cameo like Ha Ji Won who was also in Fashion70s..

three lead casts are saeguk stars, LYW-JHJ even starred Saeguk MV..

i wonder what genre the drama will be.. will it be Saeguk?

but seems possible that Yowon ever said after QSD, if she has to star in Saeguk, it will be long long time later...

Hi, good to be back. I had problem with computer.

I miss Lee Yo Won.

hi loveitall, miss you too!!

BTW, our friend Deokman7273k, she can't join soompi, it seems like she was banned..

why ? she said she really miss Yowon and us here..

how to make her can join soompi agaian?

Guest loveitall

Thanks Ninimi, for several months I couldn't open & enter soompi. I don't know why. It's probably my computer & I am not very good at fixing it.

Anyway, good to be back. I am excited about the new project of Lee Yo-won. I miss her acting, hope to see her again soon in a new drama. Thanks for all the updates here though I am a little late.

yupp.. loveitall, i will all of our old frinds when this thread just at it's early pages, where are they? old friends of us who's still active until now are just me, nikachan,phetbeo, lynn, and then you come back.

i miss cahya,fatoulie,harky, and others, still remember how we defended for Yowon when someone bashed her i QSD's thread. hehehe

yeah very glad to welcome this new year, becoz Yowon's project will be announce soon next year.

i really miss her in drama.

and still wanna wacth Bean Paste !

i want to see her with Lee Dong Wook, :wub:

1.jpg

MBC Drama Awards 2010 Best Couple: Lee Seon Gyun and Gong Hyo Jin (Pasta) 39%

MBC Drama Awards 2009 Best Couple: Kim Nam Gil and Lee Yo Won (QSD) 84.4%

hmm..BiDeok is still best of the best the right, isn't it?

We love you, Kim Nam Gil and Lee Yo Won, one of the best loveteams ever richard simmons...

yeah, MBC Drama Award has been held last night.

actually i hope Lee Yo Won was there to present the nomenees, could be for top exelent or for best couple coz she was the winner last year, but she wasn't there last night..

yea, Bideok last year was a "Monster" rating..hahhaha.. The Best..

Hi, good to be back. I had problem with computer.

I miss Lee Yo Won.

Welcome back.

BTW, our friend Deokman7273k, she can't join soompi, it seems like she was banned..

why ? she said she really miss Yowon and us here..

how to make her can join soompi agaian?

Poor her.  Ask the mod for mercy.

MBC Drama Awards 2010 Best Couple: Lee Seon Gyun and Gong Hyo Jin (Pasta) 39%

MBC Drama Awards 2009 Best Couple: Kim Nam Gil and Lee Yo Won (QSD) 84.4%

hmm..BiDeok is still best of the best the right, isn't it?

We love you, Kim Nam Gil and Lee Yo Won, one of the best loveteams ever richard simmons...

What a big difference from last year to this year.  Wonder if Bideok pair is the highest voting ever for the best couple award.

QSD, here is the biography.

i got from asianmediawiki with some modification.

please check again if there's something wrong with it.

Lee Yo-Won was born on April 4, 1980 in Seongnam City, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea. In 1997, during her sophomore year in high school, Lee Yo-Won applied for a modelling contest and was picked as the winner. After the contest she debuted in the monthly fashion magazine "Figaro" (휘가로) for its November issue. In 1998, Lee Yo-Won made her acting debut in the film "Scent of a Man". While acting for her first movie, Lee Yo-Won sometimes teared up because staff members only applauded the other actors for their work. Then some staff members noticed her tears and mentioned she was good at tearing up. That was the first time she positive words about her acting. With her confidence building and gaining more attention from the staff members Lee Yo-Won realized she wanted to pursue acting as a profession.

For her second film, Lee Yo-Won played gas station attendent Galchi in the hit movie "Attack the Gas Station!" - which sold 2.4 million tickets. Thanks to the popularity of that film Lee Yo-Won started to gain recognition from the public. Lee Yo-Won then acted in several television dramas.

In 2001, Lee Yo-Won's big breakthrough came in the KBS TV drama "Blue Mist" (Pureun Angae). For the first time Lee Yo-Won played the lead character in a TV drama and the series became a big hit. The drama itself contained a controversial (for its time) storyline involving a woman in her early 20's becoming involved romantically with a married man in his 40's.

In the same year, 2001, Lee Yo-Won acted as one of the three main characters in the critically praised indie film "Take Care of My Cat" directed by female director Jeong Jae-Eun. The film was chosen as one of the 5 best films of 2001 by "Cine Seoul" magazine. Lee Yo-Won would also mentioned in a 2009 interview with "Elle Korea" fashion magazine that "Take Care of My Cat" was her most memorable work.

Lee Yo Won also got Baeksang Award for Best Newcomer Actress by the movie Take Care of my Cat.

In 2003, at the age of 22, Lee Yo-Won made the surprising announcement that she will marry. On January 10, 2003 , Lee Yo-Won married professional golfer & businessman Park Jin-Woo. Lee Yo-Won temporarily put her acting career on hold while she went to the U.S. with her husband to study. Lee Yo Won accompanied her husband to get Master degree in University of San Diego while she also wanted to study English in U.S

In December 2003, Lee Yo-Won had a daughter. In an interview with TV show "Section TV - S Diary" on MBC, Lee Yo-Won mentioned that at the time of her marriage she was tired of acting and the demands placed on her. One week thorugh her marriage, Lee Yo Won still had to complete her filming schedule for drama “DAEMANG” , she was really in her peak and bussy time as an actress at that time she decide to get married.

In 2005, Lee Yo-Won made her acting comeback in the SBS drama series "Fashion 70's". She chose the role for three reason: because it was a historical drama, that it was directed by Lee Jae-Kyu (who previously directed popular female oriented detective drama "Damo: The Legendary Police Woman") and that it dealt with a woman's career and success rather than a pure love story.

Actually she was afraid of her comeback that people can’t accept her. She got some rumours of her life in US that she on purpose gave birth a child outside Korea. She said becoz now she has a family, if she was mocked, her family will get the impact too. But she got big support from her husband said that “don’t really bother of what people say”.

Before taking Fashion 70s, Lee Yo Won starred a Movie “When Romance Meets Destiny” as supporting actress, she said she like the character and on purpose not to take as lead actress for her first comeback to entertainment.

After "Fashion 70's," Lee Yo-Won acted in various drama and movies. She acted in Medical drama Surgeon Bong Dal Hee as the main character Bong Dal Hee who was a resident doctor, struggling to be a surgeon even she herself had heart problem of her health. The Drama again made a success in TV rating, Lee Yo Won won Three Awards for this drama : Top Female Exelent, Best Couple (with Lee Bum Soo), and Popularity Award in SBS Drama Award 2007.

Another hit was movie May 18 which was from real story of Gwangju incindent in 1980, the Move attracted millions viewers on theatres and become first local movie in that year who can successfully compete againts Hollywood movie.

The end of 2007 until half 2008, Lee Yo Won acted in drama Bad Love/ Cruel Love with actor Kwon Sang Woo. This drama was a mello one about love, unfortunately the drama wasn’t good in TV rating in Korea, it said that the genre was’t popular at that time in Korean drama industry.

2009, Lee Yo-Won performed in another smash-hit television series, this time in the MBC historical drama "The Great Queen Seondeok". Lee Yo-Won played main character Queen Seondeok, who possessed extraordinary intelligence and strength. In an interview with "Star News," Lee Yo-Won stated she was tired of playing woman who were fragile and weak and eagerly took the role of Queen Seondeok because of this.

At first, some people doubt about her acting as Queen Seon Deok becoze they just recalled her acting as fragille and teary woman in Bad Love, but the PD and director of Queen Seon Deok believed that Lee Yo Won deserved the role, the Bad Love case was’t wrong with Lee Yo Won’s acting skill, she was good at it, what ruined the drama was the storyline itself. And right, Lee Yo Won successfully played the main role Queen Seon Deok, the drama become drama of the Year and Nation Drama in 2009. she played opposite Go Hyun Jung, even though some people always wanted to compare the two of them, but Lee Yo Won humblely said that Go Hyun Jung is her senior and really appreciate her acting.

In 2010, Lee Yo-Won's next film "The Recipe" was released in late October. She appeared at the world premiere for "The Recipe" during the Pusan International Film Festival (in which AsianMediaWiki attended). During the question and answer session Lee Yo-Won stated she chose the film, because she wanted to work with another female director due to her great experience with "Take Care of My Cat." Although she was initially relunctant to take on another role of a "fragile woman," the movie's producer Jang Jin and movie director Lee Seo-Goon convinced her this

_______

Has been edited