20 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

LMAO. I wonder whose fan-meeting is that ? :D

Actually, I was not much better than you. Not at a fan-meeting but a concert, I and 2 other friends managed to book one of first rows' seats. We were super close to the singer, I was shaking like no tomorrow. I wanted to grab my friends' hands to calm me down, but their conditions were worse than mine. We all lost our minds. :sweatingbullets:

If there is a fan-meeting of LYW and 3 of us can attend, I believe QSD can handle us, 2 useless fan-girls. ^_^ I doubt I can utter a word in front of LYW, let alone stuttering. :lol:

Btw, LYW came our city once before, we were super super close. Unfortunately, at that time, I was still in a cave, I guess, I didn't know her, so I didn't come to meet her at the free fan-sign. :crazy: I may regret it to death. :( Damn... 

I can imagine exactly how you felt. Hahaha. For me, it was Maria Sharapova (tennis player). But that was like many years ago. I think if I see YOWON, I can handle myself just fine, I hope. 

Omg, that is really sad. I hope you see Yowon real soon, to make up for the feeling you must have felt missing a chance to meet her. 

On 11/7/2019 at 3:32 AM, QSD said:

I didn't know her wearing Batman shirt.  Good eyes, Zary.  Not sure if she likes DC more than Marvel.  Nice to see you can post images.  Congrats!

Haha yes, J followed your instruction to copy the link. Thanks. 

I hope she's DC, so we'll have something in common. Haha. 

6 hours ago, QSD said:

uc?export=view&id=1j4gyRrFLzGQzikSyvsByz

uc?export=view&id=1baspHogNU3d2lpwtv6Kup

uc?export=view&id=1k0vxO73c_Lt029SYHMdFM

Feeling suffocating from this moment on for SY.  What a bunch of lousy siblings she got, including the in-laws.  Aigoo…

Yeah, she was up against everybody. Good thing she has a loyal secretary. And later the youngest brother helping her but fell on a trap that made SY begging from that ungrateful ex husband of hers. 

uc?export=view&id=1Lo-ZbNQVdms94PZBZZ-g3

uc?export=view&id=1NEqHH7T5LztaN3XJzP_LH

uc?export=view&id=1SR_U3NCndSdfM7MoyKG8G

Whether drinking, eating, reading, or calling, SY looks gentle, majestic and powerful.  Love her fashion sense.  I plan to capture all her outfits approximately around 130 attire if I have a chance.  These are the additional 3 pieces to what I've posted 10 previously.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1