Guest fatlouie85

Narrator: From a model she then took part in her first acting performance as a child in a supporting role. She also surfaced as a hopeful choice by appearing in VJ - person on duty program? & in MV.

Thanks nikachan :) Let me provide the pics 4 her VJ time too! She use to be a outdoor interviewer for MBC Section TV :P

mr9umh.jpg

1y76hk.jpg

Will b putting up her model days soon (there is a lot :rolleyes: )

What did your friend said about her, nika? Did she ever meet her? How lucky if she did :D I'm sure she popular in Kor, proved by many polling results. But I just hope she can get more famous outside Kor. She didn't got enough attention abroad Kor, maybe 'coz she's already married.

@raiven: Yes she's main female lead, the former rich little girl, which her life got flipped with the poor girl.

Cahya, she haven't met her in person but she said LYW is quite popular in Korea & she is known to be a very friendly person.

Thanks fatlouie, so that is what VJ about, wish we could also see some videos of her doing the interview. Thanks for the photos.

I'm currently watching Fashion 70's with Lee Yo Won! I just finished episode 4! She appeared already, what's up with that helicopter thingy, haha. I suppose she's the main female lead here right? It's because she''s the older version of the rich little girl. I always thought that the poor girl is the lead! Anyways, can't believe she's a mother already! She's still gorgeous! :)

raiven, keep it up! Fashion 70s is one of my favorites among LYW's dramas, I like her role there, teach us about filial piety, humility, true love & perseverance. A very touching & moving drama too.

Hi all!

Finally m back :) Some pics to share

4kbnn5.jpg

2lstwg9.jpg

2vx0k6x.jpg

302137k.jpg

29ycyf.jpg

osvk05.jpg

is she baby yowon?? so cuteeee..... :P

@ nikachan

yeeaaa that's right !!!!!!

the Family photo's verry verry cuteeee.... Yeaaa, same beatiful eyes... they're Soulmate..

How nice...... :) :) :)

fatlouie85, the photos u've posted show Yowon's chubby Cheek..

ahahha.... chubbyy chubby chubby.... seems so young.. :P :P

Guest fatlouie85

Fatlouie , to whom does she rumored to have a romance with before? I am curious as to what kind of guys does she like.

1) She was rumored to be wif Kim Dong Wan (Shinhwa), when the both of them happened to b participating in the same prog/drama in 1999. The rumor lasted until 2003 when LYW gt married. @ tt time when she got married, Shinhwa oso happened to release their 6th album & their title song was Your Wedding, which make the reporters think tt it is Kim Dong Wan's way of saying he is regretful. Bt all was denied. :rolleyes:

2) In mid 2000, she was rumored to be wif Yoo Ji Tae. Their relationship has always been excellent ever since when she was a newbie, plus they are from the same university (they r of the mentor; bro-sis relationship). Then they were oso in Attack Of The Gas Station together, & after that were oso chosen to be an ambassador of some news related thing @ the same time.

Here's a pic (taken from the news rumoring them):

rcv591.jpg

3) In 2000 yr end, was rumored to be with Postion lead singer, Lim Jae Wook, as she when over to Canada to film their MV (should be the 'I Love You' MV if I'm nt wrong :P )

4) Lee Jung Ho seems to have a crush on her as well :lol: They both acted in AOTGS & School 2. In the interview for School 2, he said that scene that was most memorable to him was the scene where he tell her he likes her. & oso he said in an interview in 07, during AOTGS, as LYW was still learning how to drive, he lent his new car to her to practise when she asked. Bt when she was trying to stop the car she step on the wrong paddle & accelerated instead & hit a lorry in front :lol: Luckily she was not hurt & still able to climb out of the car & gang-ho-ly paid 70 million won for the damages (which is about her total acting fee for the film)

Original article: http://isplus.joins.com/enter/st ... 01020002010201.html

I'm sure there were many others because she is very friendly & nice, plus she has a boyish behavior & always get along v well with the guys with all the close actions that's y those who doesn't know (eg. the reporters) will think otherwise...

is she baby yowon?? so cuteeee..... :P

@ nikachan

yeeaaa that's right !!!!!!

the Family photo's verry verry cuteeee.... Yeaaa, same beatiful eyes... they're Soulmate..

How nice...... :) :) :)

fatlouie85, the photos u've posted show Yowon's chubby Cheek..

ahahha.... chubbyy chubby chubby.... seems so young.. :P :P

Yup that's baby yowon haha she still have the same smile over the years :P & yup chubby, make u wanna pinch her cheeks haha plus then, she oso gt a teeth popping out "tiger teeth?" (i dunno wat it's called...), bt later she went to fixed her teeth to make her smile nicer ;)

1) She was rumored to be wif Kim Dong Wan (Shinhwa), when the both of them happened to b participating in the same prog/drama in 1999. The rumor lasted until 2003 when LYW gt married. @ tt time when she got married, Shinhwa oso happened to release their 6th album & their title song was Your Wedding, which make the reporters think tt it is Kim Dong Wan's way of saying he is regretful. Bt all was denied. :rolleyes:

2) In mid 2000, she was rumored to be wif Yoo Ji Tae. Their relationship has always been excellent ever since when she was a newbie, plus they are from the same university (they r of the mentor; bro-sis relationship). Then they were oso in Attack Of The Gas Station together, & after that were oso chosen to be an ambassador of some news related thing @ the same time.

rcv591.jpg

3) In 2000 yr end, was rumored to be with Postion lead singer, Lim Jae Wook, as she when over to Canada to film their MV (should be the 'I Love You' MV if I'm nt wrong :P )

4) Lee Jung Ho seems to have a crush on her as well :lol: They both acted in AOTGS & School 2. In the interview for School 2, he said that scene that was most memorable to him was the scene where he tell her he likes her. & oso he said in an interview in 07, during AOTGS, as LYW was still learning how to drive, he lent his new car to her to practise when she asked. Bt when she was trying to stop the car she step on the wrong paddle & accelerated instead & hit a lorry in front :lol: Luckily she was not hurt & still able to climb out of the car & gang-ho-ly paid 70 million won for the damages (which is about her total acting fee for the film)

I'm sure there were many others because she is very friendly & nice, plus she has a boyish behavior & always get along v well with the guys with all the close actions that's y those who doesn't know (eg. the reporters) will think otherwise...

Yup that's baby yowon haha she still have the same smile over the years :P & yup chubby, make u wanna pinch her cheeks haha plus then, she oso gt a teeth popping out "tiger teeth?" (i dunno wat it's called...), bt later she went to fixed her teeth to make her smile nicer ;)

So the media didn't know at all about her relationship with her hubby, he just popped out suddenly when they got married? Yes, LYW is very friendly & treat people like they are close to her. One example is in the Fashion 70s NG, look how she comfortably put her arm at JJM's shoulders. Yes, I agree with you fatlouie the media maybe just misinterpreted what they saw. And besides, that's how the media sell their stories... create something that people like to hear & LYW was a hot stuff. Are these rumors among those twisted stories the media made about LYW that she didn't want to appear in the spotlight anymore?

Guest 1critic

yowon_vietnam3.jpg
Where is this pic? And who's that lucky kid basking in her glow? :D

Hi Lynn, Cahya & All, finally someone subed this video in Japanese. Again, just would like to remind everyone that my translation may not be 100% accurate, OK? Enjoy....

TV Section: KNG, LEE YO WON

セクションTV キム・ナムギル イ・ヨウォン

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn9jwUj_Vdw

Narrator: Debuted as a magazine model, now an actress...

LYW: this & that I tried (laughing)

Narrator: From disguising as a man to becoming a Queen...

LYW: My number one favorite is Chunchu. (laughing)

Narrator: LYW's S-Diary. Putting a promising child of the new or oncoming generation on the stage.

LYW: I thought the job I want to do was of a propman (stage crew). Teens magazine was popular during my high school days. I was tall, a friend recommended that I challenged to become a model.

LYW's former colleague, Cho YonJun: She dyed her hair. She came to like Sodeji (it's a name of a guy?). She was a cute university student.

Question: who is your favorite singer?

LYW: Lately... (laughing & a little embarrass)...I'm blushing....G-Dragon. He & Sodeji have the same aura. Because I am not like that I envy a person who inherently has a character to entertain.

Narrator: From a model she then took part in her first acting performance as a child in a supporting role. She also surfaced as a hopeful choice by appearing in VJ - person on duty program? & in MV.

LYW: I tried this and that (laughing). At that time I was a new figure. I couldn't judge or decide whether to go in acting line or not. I thought I should have a lot of experience.

Narrator: In 2001, she won the best new actress award in the movie Take Care of my Cat. In Blue Mist, she accomplished her first leading role.

Question: During that time you were leading or starring, what was your frame of mind?

LYW: Because it was the first drama that I starred there was so much pressure. But I was told I was not bad as a new figure or actress. I came to think I also have some value or qualities so I worked very hard in my acting.

Narrator: However, at the busiest time she announced her marriage, thereafter went to retire for a period of time.

LYW: At that time I was terribly tired. Because I experienced the adult world from an early age, mentally & physically it was very difficult or painful. I feel uneasy with out a job. I thought just like that people would forget about me. But I believed that there's one person who would call me and give me a job.

Narrator: one person who didn't call for a long time...

Producer, Lee Jae Kyu: Because she chose to marry & become a mother I thought she had completely given up being an actress.

Narrator: In Fashion 70s, she came back. From a period play to a cheerful surgeon. For a period of doing nothing she had come to think about a rich sensibility.

LYW: Following Surgeon Bong Dal Hee, I became cheerful. I didn't feel uneasy with my colleagues & I could talk.

Narrator: The role in QSD as the first queen became hers where she grew as an actress.

LYW: Appearing & disguising as a man was already a pressure, but then all my colleagues & the people I know said " you're such that thing, are you not?" I was really very surprised.

Narrator: The first picture taken with her was a tight combat in a mud.

LYW: At that time I got annoyed or irritated because I had to take a rest from the activity & work to go to the dermatologist to take care of my skin.That one moment I was in the bubble of water I got panic. Though it was hard or difficult, graciously the relationship with the other actors was good.

Narrator: And the confrontation with senior actress GHJ.

LYW: I felt pressured. It was always said that I had to exceed Mishil's standpoint. But given senior GHJ's age and knowledge in acting it's not possible to defeat her. Seeing senior GHJ's work I grew up. Senior GHJ is not scary. She is purer than I am who tug. Occasionally she would ask "what kind of ESP do you want? (laughing) Such kind of senior.

When Mishil left only male actors had remained that's why there was more male's chat. Male couple also came out...Yushin & Wolya...(laughing)...it's just to make fun. I like Chunchu the most (laughing). The impression that would remain in me is the queen's coronation.

Narrator: A woman disguising as a man and going through as princess & finally became a queen, this scene.

LYW: The time when a lot of people where shouting I felt that I became the real QSD.

Alcheon: At first it was like we were friends but when she became a queen I felt the distance.

LYW: It was natural for the audience rating to fall. During the confrontation with Mishil the rating was high. The acting also was fun. There was nothing we could do about Mishil's death. But there wasn't only me, Bidam & Yushin were also there. All the members had to take responsibility (laughing).

The number one thing I want to say is that I did my best. The only thing that I hope for is that what I have worked so hard was transmitted to all the viewers.

Narrator: That's LYW's S-DIARY....

I adore that she sort of stumbled into acting by accident, and that she no longer takes it as seriously as most other actors. That like GHJ she does it because she loves it and wants to, not because she needs to. She fought for the career she has now, fought for her representation, and is her own person. The way she started she couldve easily gone down the dark path and let her work consume her, but instead chose to live her life on her own terms.

rcv591.jpg

I totally agree on the tomboy aspect. Beyond that I think, she's quite affectionate and very touchy feely.

I actually ADORE the buck teeth. She seems to have a slight lisp that most people would find weird or slightly annoying, but actually pushes all of my fan buttons. Seriously.

So the media didn't know at all about her relationship with her hubby, he just popped out suddenly when they got married? Yes, LYW is very friendly & treat people like they are close to her. One example is in the Fashion 70s NG, look how she comfortably put her arm at JJM's shoulders. Yes, I agree with you fatlouie the media maybe just misinterpreted what they saw. And besides, that's how the media sell their stories... create something that people like to hear & LYW was a hot stuff. Are these rumors among those twisted stories the media made about LYW that she didn't want to appear in the spotlight anymore?
She seems to have learned how to protect her private life at a young age. Thats very good in so many ways.

@fatlouie85: Again, many thx for her rumored romances & younger days pics haha. Yes I've heard too about gossip with Kim Dong-wan. It's quite hot rumor back then, & lasting for quite long time too. Do you know about her relationship with her husband before married? Like their meeting story, how they can got together, decision to married, etc? Did there many controversy about it?

@1critic: She was in Vietnam for the picture, she was doing voluntary work there.

Guest lynn_9344

Hi, everybody!Olala this page is getting hotter hahahaha..Thanks all for the infos, photos and the rumors :D...I don't have anything for today except for this picture...

33audk3.jpg

credit:dcinside

Guest fatlouie85

@fatlouie85: Again, many thx for her rumored romances & younger days pics haha. Yes I've heard too about gossip with Kim Dong-wan. It's quite hot rumor back then, & lasting for quite long time too. Do you know about her relationship with her husband before married? Like their meeting story, how they can got together, decision to married, etc? Did there many controversy about it?

I finally found it! The news of them falling in love :blush:

Chinese Translation

《體育朝鮮》

李瑤媛在熱戀中

(2002.07.11 22:24)

新一代頂級影星李瑤媛(22歲)在熱戀之中。其物件是高爾夫球選手朴某(28歲),他們已相處一年多。 11日,李瑤媛身邊的人說:“去年5月,瑤媛參加一次聚會,有幸與朴某坐在一起,從此他們來往。”他還說:“他們兩人相處得不錯,等著好消息吧!”

朴某身高1米80,有男子漢的氣質。首次見面,李瑤媛就動了心。繼女演員鄭善京與職業高爾夫球手南泳宇交往之後,又出現了一對高爾夫球手與影星情侶。

李瑤媛敢於公開與朴某熱戀,證明了他們的關係已很親密。這位李瑤媛身邊的人說:“因瑤媛年齡還小,未談及婚事,相互未拜訪對方家庭,但他們的關係非常親密,任何人也不能阻擋他們。”

他們都比較大方,於去年11月至12月,相識5個月後,一起前往影片《非洲》拍攝現場。因他倆很親熱,引起攝製組的注意。對此,李瑤媛胡亂回答稱,“他是經紀人的朋友”,蒙混過關。

然而,他們在漢城江南T西餐廳或在咖啡館談情說愛的場面,接連被影迷和演藝界人士發現之後,再無法掩蓋下去了。李瑤媛除《非洲》外,還出演了本月5日首映的影片《Suprise》等,在影壇掀起旋風。現在她拍攝SBS電視臺創社特別電視劇《大望》,另外,還當SK電信和便裝“Woodls”的模特等,受到很多影迷的青睞。

熱戀中的李瑤媛

據悉,著名女藝人兼電影演員李瑤媛與一位化工企業業主的長子、業餘高爾夫球選手朴某熱戀了一年多。據稱,朴某目前正在經營一家小型企業。

他們是在李瑤媛的同伴介紹下認識的。有消息說兩人將於明年初舉辦婚禮,然後到美國去留學,但是李瑤媛的經紀人則表示,兩人目前還沒有到談論婚嫁的地步。

李瑤媛在《小蓋子》、《藍霧》、《純情》等電視劇中確立了新一代明星地位,在影片《拜託給我一隻貓》、《非洲》、《沖浪者》中扮演過女主角。

from sportschosun & 韓流~娛樂新聞

Eng translation

Basically saying LYW is in love with a golf pro, Park Jin Woo. They have already been together for 1 yr plus since May 2001. They met during a friend's gathering & LYW's friend (fellow actress Jo Yeo Jeong) acted as the middleman & intro Mr Park to her. Ever since then, they were inseparable. :P

There are some article also said that when LYW first met Mr Park, it was love @ 1st sight as he looks v manly to her :lol: (well, according to another article which asked her wat r the points she lookout 4 in her ideal man, its quite true...she looks @ the build 1st, den the neck, den teeth & skin condition)

It was the cast & crew of Afrika tt 1st smelled something, as LYW & Mr Park will always come together & appeared v close. Then, LYW hasn't admit to it yet & always said that Mr Park was her manager's friend (which is kinda true actually...only they became friends after LYW & Mr Park were together haha) Bt, as time passed, & more & more people (eg. the neitizens & reporters) find out abt them (coz they went out 4 dates in some Kangnam restaurant or cafe & Mr Park always drive her everywhere or sent her to & from a place), she couldn't keep it under wraps anymore & finally admitted.

The article oso gt intro a bit abt Mr Park saying he is abt 180cm tall, & he is the eldest son of a rich family (his family runs a industrial business) He is a pro golfer & has been doing his own business as well.

Anyway, what's more sweet is that LYW has always said that Mr Park was her 1st & only relationship. :blush: