17 hours ago, ozge said:

She said Ok Da Jung is similar to her in some interviews before. I think they are a little similar. Of course she is more kind in real life. But ODJ is my fave character of her and for me she is the cutest. So, it's fine, i love her bad temper. :D

My Top 5:
1-2. 49 Days=QSD 
3-4. Ms. Temper=ASC
5. Bad Love

The first k-drama I watched was QSD. I loved everything about this drama, watched it a few times. I impressed by all cast. Then at 2012 i looked their other dramas/movies and saw 49 days, all comments was good. I started and finished 49 Days in just 2 days and became her big fan, then watched all of her dramas that i can found.
QSD is still populer in my country. It is showing every year on TV. Even now... Today was 26. episode. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Different Dreams, Night Light, Avengers Social Club.

Do they sub in Turkish or dub?

uc?export=view&id=1iJIUrQiGwv8uUIRUYqHhz

uc?export=view&id=1hGOErX9Fx4VNd8TpK3_LA

One of the aspects of Yowon’s dramas that I love is the tension of pulling her hands from her co-stars.  Really enjoy 49 Days the most between her and Min-ho.  He is one persistent guy just wouldn't let go of her.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@ozge

Oh yeah, Han Kang grabbing her hand several times, too.  I remember Yi Soo also holding hers in the flashback and when meeting her as a scheduler, just gentle way.

1303971028_201104281510418868205501_0.jp

1303971028_201104281510408868205501_0.jp

Shelby

Contrary to their roles in the drama, they are cute behind the scene.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

uc?export=view&id=1J_NqmtpuYVSL1JMvn58IX

uc?export=view&id=1dvlhyS9g3GNI-d6rIy1VO

Yes, she did choke herself for eating bread.

uc?export=view&id=1AujDwYh35qIHcNM1mhUto

She’s so funny, cute and a bit clueless interacting with the scheduler as the soul of Ji Hyun. 

Between Kim Jung Hye in ASC and her possessed character Ji Hyun, who do you all think is more naive?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1