19 hours ago, Rabbit Fence said:

I stopped watching it after several episodes. The weekly wait tortures me. Will binge watch it this week until the finale :)

Oh, sorry for the spoilers. :D

I got interested in DD because it had LYW in it and I like spy drama. Then there's Fujin. :wub: I loved how the first two episodes ended. Loved the twist there. And I liked Hiroshi because of his mysterious character. Also, I liked the father-daughter relationship of YJ and Hiroshi. But as the story unfolds, my excitement and interest slowly fades. Maybe because my expectation for DD is too high. I realized, DD is a drama i'd never watch if it weren't for LYW. And too much violence is not my cup of tea. However, I hope DD will not give us a disappointing finale. :)

15 hours ago, QSD said:

So Fukuda did dream of YJ in his sleep.  It’s just not in the best situation.  Such a sweet guy he still thinks of her, despite how much he’s in pain. 

Fujin is the reason why I didn't stop watching DD. :D

• Like 1

On 7/9/2019 at 1:58 AM, Lilac Escarlata said:

Oh, sorry for the spoilers. :D

I got interested in DD because it had LYW in it and I like spy drama. Then there's Fujin. :wub: I loved how the first two episodes ended. Loved the twist there. And I liked Hiroshi because of his mysterious character. Also, I liked the father-daughter relationship of YJ and Hiroshi. But as the story unfolds, my excitement and interest slowly fades. Maybe because my expectation for DD is too high. I realized, DD is a drama i'd never watch if it weren't for LYW. And too much violence is not my cup of tea. However, I hope DD will not give us a disappointing finale. :)

Fujin is the reason why I didn't stop watching DD. :D

No worries on the spoilers Lilac. I think its good coz it lessens the suspense, haha.

I don’t know what to expect from DD. I like it because its kinda different. And I like anything that has LYW on. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lilac Escarlata said:

66364451_127930185097717_618012857508193

66454246_127930018431067_760419288550368

Young-jin is beautiful yet her appearance is kinda intimidating while Dal-hee is cute and because of her cuteness it's impossible to be intimidated by her even on her serious face. :lol:

I wonder what would happen if Dr. Ahn Jong Geun met Young Jin, who would be more intimidating? XD

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, QSD said:

Young Jin did feel bad for sticking a gun at him, however, it's all good now.

That scene is well-executed. I don't know but I love that scene (YJ pointing a gun at Fukuda) I really felt the tension between them. She had no choice but to point the gun at him but after that incident, you're right she did feel bad and Fukuda was more heartbroken than angry. And I don't remember anything that Fukuda did something that might hurt her even he's on the enemy's side. And in the end he chose to be on YJ's side.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Abi13 said:

I wonder what would happen if Dr. Ahn Jong Geun met Young Jin, who would be more intimidating? XD

LYJ is not just an excellent doctor/surgeon but also a woman who knows how to use a gun. I don't think Dr. Ahn can yell at her and scold her just like that. :lol:

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, Lilac Escarlata said:

@QSD I remember, you said Deokman is your most fav character of LYW and you also said it depends on the rest of DD, LYJ could be the top. Is it Deokman still your most fav or is it LYJ now?

It’s really hard to top QSD as it’s one of the best series has ever made on earth, not just domestically.  So when favoring a character, I tend to consider the overall quality of its production values.  With that said, I’ve always preferring complex roles with depth and layers, which you could see a wide range of emotions.  Perhaps it’s been a long while since I’ve seen Deokman in QSD and can’t remember much details, while LYJ is still fresh in my mind that I can pick out the details of how she feels, even without her saying a word which is fascinating.  Regardless, I can’t say DD has topped QSD in terms of overall quality production.

2 hours ago, Lilac Escarlata said:

LYJ is not just an excellent doctor/surgeon but also a woman who knows how to use a gun. I don't think Dr. Ahn can yell at her and scold her just like that. :lol:

YJ surely can whop Dr. Ahn's butt, so let alone he could scold at her.  Nevertheless, I love the fact that she could be very gentle at times like here. 

uc?export=view&id=1eStR0d6Fv8g2JkUtC1kKE

• Like 3