I am finally catching up with the rest of the group. I just finished epi 6 DD. There's a new girl Miryang the leading man past flame that came with him from shanghai to set up this tailorring shop. This new girl Miryang is hot in the hotness scale. hotter than LYW. My body is like a Geiger counter and can detect plasma being emitted by other bodies. The end of epi 6 is they had some kind of revolutionary meeting in the tailoring shops basement and then they went their separate ways but not before fukada seen them LYW and the leading man walking the streets. thats all I watched.

Whats an IG story? is that LYW without make up? anyway I finished epi 7 just now. Miryang is hot. If I was fukada, I will forget about LYW. that other singer governors daughter is way hotter. LYW character has way too many personal problems. Fukada is obsessed and dont think objectively. and why send a comrade to a suicide mission simply because he visits his family. they could just send him away.

I will try to watch epi 8 later tonight so I can catch up with the rest. Fukada always plays these stupid characters like what he's doing now. He's better of that that singer governors daughter whos way hotter and into him. LYW character is so messed up I cringed every time he talks to his "stepmother who seems to genuinely care for her and her stepfather who seem to care for her also. I think it would be more comfortable to watch LYW character if she was turned into a "girl toy" instead of a respectable doctor daughter.by the japanese. That would make more sense to me than this twisted loving father-daughter relationship they are having. My thoughts only.

14 hours ago, QSD said:

Are you still in 15% for Bojin ship, or it has been increased to higher percentage now since the beautiful scene on the bridge?

Nope, it went down to zero the moment YJ kissed WB. My ship has sunk but isn't it obvious that I'm loyal to my ship? :D 

What breaks my heart now is YJ and Hiroshi's rocky relationship. 

Ive been watching epi 8 and it turned out I was right all along. the governors daughter was a girl toy. That is how the world behaves. The LYW character being teated like a real daughter is unreal. She should become  a girl toy as well if the story is realistic. If LYW story character was real then LWY would have felt real love and not engage in activities that would endanger her her new family. That is the normal thing to do. Now if LWY was a girl toy then she would have a reason to join the joseon rebellion. LYW behavior joining the joseon rebellion is totally improbable. The power of real parental love would have extinguished the need to join a rebellion. The story should straightforward. LWY turned into a private girl toy since childhood grows up into a beautiful girltoy and later join a rebellion to avenged her lot. The end.

just finished epi 8. I am convinced that fukada and miki should be for each other. miki is the governors adopted daughter. Miki needs legitimacy which fukada can genuinely provide while fukada needs real loving which miki has plenty of. Its a fair exchange for both of them. LYW on the other hand has nothing to offer any man. she is cold as ice. I think she deserve to be with that colleague surgeon. With reggards to the leading man I dont know his name. he is better off with miryang but maybe get some of LYW on the side. 

2 hours ago, dondon binay said:

He estado viendo epi 8 y resultó que tenía razón todo el tiempo. La hija del gobernador era una niña de juguete. Así es como se comporta el mundo. El personaje de LYW que se pinta como una verdadera hija es irreal. Ella también debería convertirse en una niña de juguete si la historia es realista. Si el personaje de la historia de LYW fuera real, entonces LWY habría sentido un amor real y no hubiera participado en actividades que pondrían en peligro a su nueva familia. Eso es lo normal. Ahora, si LWY fuera una niña de juguete, ella tendría una razón para unirse a la rebelión de joseon. El comportamiento de LYW que se une a la rebelión de joseon es totalmente improbable. El poder del verdadero amor paternal habría extinguido la necesidad de unirse a una rebelión. La historia debe ser directa. LWY se convirtió en un juguete privado desde que la infancia se convirtió en una hermosa niña y luego se unió a una rebelión para vengarse de ella. El fin.

Young Jin maybe received Hiroshi's love, but imagine the internal conflict she has. On the one hand there is Hiroshi who adopted her and gave her another chance to live and this is also the fact that this same man is part of the army that killed his parents, because she was not so young when that happened.

• Insightful 1

My whole life I've been trying to learn Spanish but never get past the nouns. Verbs have been my problem. I am going to slave and translate this reply you gave me abbey 13. I understand Mandarin Korean and Japanese from watching movies but had a formal Spanish lesson in school before. I think my Spanish teacher was a fraud. that's why none of us learned anything. With regards to Young Jin. from the beginning the relationship was messed up so it's hard to build anything there but it's still possible. Hiroshi raised her in good faith and did not destroy her identity and raised her with his wife and treated her like a real daughter. Hiroshi should have explained to Young Jin that he just works there in the military and it's just a job to follow the imperial order to kill all of them and that he is still capable of doing good. Its messed up I know but still possible. I just feel its more honourable if Young Jin announces that she is thankful to Hiroshi but would now want to go her separate way instead of doing all those clandestine guerrilla work behind Hiroshi. And what about her adopted mother who loves her? She did not go about shooting Young Jins family. She was just a soldiers wife. It's not fair to her that Young Jin is using them. Imagine marrying someone like that, shell probably slit your throat while you sleep.

its epi 9 that I will watch later. From what I deduced from wachting korean historical period movies and random other propaganda documentaries, jqseon did not defeat japan. what happened was US dropped a nuke in Japan and Joseon was finally free. I just dont think treachery is a good and honourable route. Young Jin should announce  that shes an adult now and want to rejoin her country. Maybe go on self exile then make her announcement through a letter. This way everybody can move on and know their place. Those korean revolutionaries are just taking advantage of her. I still think she can maintain her independence and identity and become a revolutionarry at the same time. Her situation is similar to Isis in today situation. they just made her a bomb mule.