Here's another one for you guys...hope you'll enjoy it too.

イ・ヨウォンCM撮影 (LYW's CM shooting)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn0uT6tjBY0

FM: Early in the morning on a quiet road we meet LYW.

MR: There's a name I want to call you.

LYW: Yes

MR: Brother Deokman.

LYW: laughing

MR: You're tired

LYW: Yes, yesterday the shooting went on so late. I couldn't get enough sleep.

Tough Guy: The concept is apologizing to LYW for the driving.

FR: I heard it was an accident. What happened? (tough guy did something...LYW & FR: laughing)

Tough Guy: The heels were low

FR: (because of tough guy's acting) LYW who was tired from her drama's shooting showed a bright expression.

FR: (talking about QSD) what is your impression?

LYW: The role is unusual so it's fun. During the time I was disguising as a man I got confused. Around me were all men, it's really like I was in a battlefield, I didn't know anymore my gender. All of my colleagues thought I was a male. I thought I was going to have a beard.

FR: (laughing) beard?

LYW: Yeah.

FR: Like this one? (showed a picture of LYW with a beard)

Guest lynn_9344

...and more....

14b8gwl.jpg

15ttlu.jpg

33o6u84.jpg

vdpp8z.jpg

1z6axef.jpg

@nikachan...it's a commercial for a car right?or an insurance company? Thanks for the translation...I was really wondering for a long time what they were talking about.I enjoyed reading the translations.

Thx phetbeo for the pic with Joon-ki, nikachan for translation, & lynn for re-post OHUI pic :D

After look at that pic with Lee Joon-ki & Grimme with So Ji-sub, I wish someday she will act with both of them. They look quite compatible together, & both are really great actors.

Oh yeah, I've read in news section by deka if that 5th Asia Model Awards will be air in 20 or so Asian countries. Did any of you see it? Lee Byung-hun also get it. And I've just realized that all of OHUI models are famous stars ( Kim Tae-hee, Son Ye-jin, RAIN, Gong Yoo, Yoon Sang-hyun, etc ), so it's really prestige for LYW & KNG for being latest chosen models. I want to see her ad pic with the product like KNG.

Guest smarties24

Thanks for the updates and translations. enjoyed reading them..i always love watching BTS wtih LYW..always makes me smile.

So happy shes winning the 5th Asia Model Award :)

@cahya - shes acted with Lee Joon-ki before. He played her younger brother in the film Splendid Holidays. I think she looks really good with So Ji-sub too!

btw, on 2010-01-06 she did some promotional work for ASH shoes, which she is wearing below

mcyuc9.jpg

@cahya - shes acted with Lee Joon-ki before. He played her younger brother in the film Splendid Holidays. I think she looks really good with So Ji-sub too!

btw, on 2010-01-06 she did some promotional work for ASH shoes, which she is wearing below

Yeah I know Joon-ki in May 18 too. I mean, I hope someday they can be couple :P

And thx for the ASH pic. I've seen it in her daum site but forget to save it haha.

...and more.

33o6u84.jpg

LYW in nangdo clothes looked so young!!! Thanks again Lynn_9344 for the photos. Spended Holidays, I haven't heard about this drama or what's the other name of it, anyone knows? Yes, I agree about LWY & SJS team-up they looked cute together and I think both are good & talented actors. Cahya, you mean the 5th Asia Model Awards will be aired on January 20th? I hope I could see it too. And Lee Joon-ki is younger than her, isn't he? He was a younger brother to the other guy in May 18. Thanks phetbeo & smarties24 for the pictures & info I enjoyed them too. Great painting widya09, I envy you because I am terrible at drawing. It's hard to even draw an apple, hahaha! hopeless me!

LYW's hairdo in her Queen picture looked heavy.

Guest lynn_9344

LYW in nangdo clothes looked so young!!! Thanks again Lynn_9344 for the photos. Spended Holidays, I haven't heard about this drama or what's the other name of it, anyone knows? Yes, I agree about LWY & SJS team-up they looked cute together and I think both are good & talented actors. Cahya, you mean the 5th Asia Model Awards will be air on January 20th? I hope I could see it too. And Lee Joon-ki is younger than her, isn't he? He was a younger brother to the other guy in May 18. Thanks phetbeo & smarties24 for the pictures & info I enjoyed them too. Great painting widya09, I envy you because I am terrible at drawing. It's hard to even draw an apple, hahaha! hopeless me!

nickachan, Splendid Holiday is the May 18 movie. It's another name. Actually, Lee Joon-ki plays the brother of Kim Sang Kyeong's character, her love interest in that movie. The one who is next to her on her right side on the group picture. Wish I could see the 5th Asia Model Awards. Smarties, so she's endorsing ASH that's shoes. I thought it's just a random picture-taking thing hahaha...thanks. phetbeo, thanks for the pics. cahya, yes, I found it again hahahah

nikachan, Splendid Holidays is other name for May 18. And yes, Joon-ki is younger, but in dramas real age is no problem right, as long as they look compatible. And we all know LYW looks cute & younger than her real age haha...

And for Asia Model Awards, no I mean 20 is the number of Asia countries that will air it. The date itself around this Jan 14-15.

Yeay!! i really love her in Nangdo picture.. she's the cutest.. LOL

n in Queen pic, it was the time she died, right.. T.T

n pics of shoes, she looks simple n natural but so preety.. nice...

N, thx alot for the translation.. hahahaha.. LYW has beard?? ;D

So Asia model award will be shown today right? hope that someone upload it n youtube so that we can wacth her.. it will be held in korea right?

ASH Shoes? she gets many commercial offer right now, be success more n more.. good !

oh boy! i can't remember n even don't know the name of her co-stars exept Kim nam gil.. ahaha.. ;D

Guest loveitall

nikachan, Splendid Holidays is other name for May 18. And yes, Joon-ki is younger, but in dramas real age is no problem right, as long as they look compatible. And we all know LYW looks cute & younger than her real age haha...

And for Asia Model Awards, no I mean 20 is the number of Asia countries that will air it. The date itself around this Jan 14-15.

Have to scan my cable channel then & look for the award ceremony. I want to see it too. I am happy for LYW. It's good that she is going international now & getting more attention. Thanks for all your posts!

Thank you Lynn & Cahya, I see. I am curious, how come they called it Splendid Holiday when in fact it showed a miserable or depressing situation with so many people died. I would call it Shocking or Tragic Holiday. Anyway, it was a good movie but really very sad especially that it happened in real life.

Guest lynn_9344

lyw9vt4.jpg

phetbeo, love this pic. She looks so chic. :) Whoa....look she has on pink nail polish..cool :D

lyw20cz9.jpg

They look good...

Since this is a Lee Yo Won thread, it's only fitting that we hear her voice :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwqjyrP4D1U...7CF&index=6

from URNOBODY191

BIDAM (Sad Story)

translated by serenityx3 @ QSD thread

바라보는 그대 눈에 가려진 눈물이 보여요

I see the hidden tears behind your eyes

아무렇지 않다고 해도 알 수 있죠

Even though you say nothing’s wrong, I know

많이 힘들었단걸

It was very hard for you

나란 사람 그런 사람

A person like me, a person like that

사랑한 참 고마운 그대

Thank you very much for your love (??? don’t know how I should word that one)

혼자 울고 그리워 하고

Crying and dreading by yourself

후회하는 난 바보같아요

Regretting, I’m like a fool

-Chorus:

* 이 노래를 듣고있나요

Are you listening to this song?

이런 네 맘 들리나요

Can you hear my feelings?

돌아갈 수 없는 길을 떠난 것처럼

Like leaving to a path you can’t turn back

저만치도 멀리 있네요

The distance is far away

사랑해요 사랑할게요

I love you, I will love you

오래오래 기억해요

I will remember you for a long long time

다음 세상 우리 다시 만날 때까지

Until we meet again in the next realm

잊혀지지 않게

So I won’t forget you *end chorus

나란 사람 그런 사람

A person like me, a person like that

사랑한 참 고마운 그대

Thank you very much for your love (???)

이미 우린 어긋난 사랑

Already our love is not meant to be

스쳐가요 애쓰지말아요

It passes, don’t make an effort

*Chorus then repeat last line of the song

lyw20cz9.jpg

lyw25gp8.jpg

102722oy7.jpg

19xd3.jpg

Hihi... i like the pics where Yowon's biting her fingers, it's so cute!!!

Laaahh... the photo is the metamorphosyst of her...hahah... seems not to many changes.. she's cute n still will be cute :lol: :lol:

N her Husband, :) :)

Guest 1critic

@nikachan...it's a commercial for a car right?or an insurance company? Thanks for the translation...I was really wondering for a long time what they were talking about.I enjoyed reading the translations.

Agree. Please keep them coming. I only know two languages, neither of them Korean, so it's very frustrating for me not knowing what they're saying and basically just inferring from their body language.

Oh yeah, I've read in news section by deka if that 5th Asia Model Awards will be air in 20 or so Asian countries. Did any of you see it? Lee Byung-hun also get it. And I've just realized that all of OHUI models are famous stars ( Kim Tae-hee, Son Ye-jin, RAIN, Gong Yoo, Yoon Sang-hyun, etc ), so it's really prestige for LYW & KNG for being latest chosen models. I want to see her ad pic with the product like KNG.

Have to scan my cable channel then & look for the award ceremony. I want to see it too. I am happy for LYW. It's good that she is going international now & getting more attention. Thanks for all your posts!

Talk about an upgrade!! Her star really soared after QSD, with its monster ratings and everything.

mcyuc9.jpg

lyw9vt4.jpg

lyw17bl6.jpg

lyw20cz9.jpg

lyw25gp8.jpg

102722oy7.jpg

19xd3.jpg

24fa2.jpg

I swear, she and GHJ only seem to get better with age, like a fine wine. Wow.

One good thing about her is that she looks best in simple but elegant clothing which suits her laid back, easy going aura, as opposed to other actors who need lots of fluff and "special effects" to look good. Her mood shines through the camera, and when she's happy, that smile could make a blind man see.

I wonder though, what kind of villain would she make? GHJ pulled it off beautifully in QSD and I'm quite sure LYW could do the same.

Since this is a Lee Yo Won thread, it's only fitting that we hear her voice :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwqjyrP4D1U...7CF&index=6

Not bad. Not bad at all. Not technically proficient, but that's to be expected considering she's not a professional. That high note near the end convinces me that she could certainly go pro if she decides to pursue it, as long as she doesn't go for the lung-busting ballads many of my people are so fond of.

Guest lynn_9344

@1critic

yes, they get better and better as they age, just like fine wine:-)

Just saw pics of LYW at the 2010 Asia Model Festival Awards. The dress she's wearing showed off her loooonnnngggg legs again :P I envy her, married and had a 6year old daughter and still look like that. Lucky girl.

osrj2d.jpg

21j53m0.jpg

256gtjc.jpg

sm3fcg.jpg

She showed off her loonggg pair of legs again combined with the cutest laugh...hope somebody would upload a video on this...enjoy everybody..