Guest fatlouie85

Are these rumors among those twisted stories the media made about LYW that she didn't want to appear in the spotlight anymore?

Well, I think its part & parcel....i mean which actress really like being in a rumor? Altho can rise ur status bt it can oso harm u, esp 4 actresses & even more so for Korean actresses (since Korea is rather conservative)...I guess it's coz before she gt married she actually doesn't like interacting with people (eg. her co-stars), let alone the reporters, & thinks that they r always asking the same qns & all & gt really tired & scare of it & shuts them out...Plus she is v strict when it comes to interview & really doesn't want to talk abt her family which was wat most reporter wanted to ask abt, & all this made LYW relationship with the media rather bad Even during her wedding, the security was really tight & close door, which cause the reporters who waited the whole day to only manage a 2 min interview wif the hubby (i think its good enough already considering her hubby is someone outside the circle & comes from a rich family, i mean ple like them dun really like to b interviewed)....& tt cause even more anger i guess....there r quite a lot of incident between her & the media, besides the wedding issue, there was oso the time a neitizen took a pic of her daughter (altho quite far out) & post it on the net, & of course the reporters will swarm ard it, & LYW have to sent out an order to have the pic removed from all media outlets...den there was the giving birth in US thing which hound LYW 4 quite a long time until LYW have to sent a letter to explain the situation (i dun get it, when they got married the reporters reported that she will end her activities with Daemang & will b going to US after their honeymoon already, & they know she only know after she went to US, bt they still make a big issue <_< ) Even now they r still twisting her words & stories, like they said that she & Park Ye Jin didn't get along during QSD filming...or during the filming of the mud scene, she was in bad temper & cause trouble to the crew...Oh & they oso drag her father-in-law into it & said that he was the one who wants her to stop acting when she gt married <_< One can really understand y she is so protective of hr family...

I finally found it! The news of them falling in love :blush:

Chinese Translation

《體育朝鮮》

李瑤媛在熱戀中

(2002.07.11 22:24)

新一代頂級影星李瑤媛(22歲)在熱戀之中。其物件是高爾夫球選手朴某(28歲),他們已相處一年多。 11日,李瑤媛身邊的人說:“去年5月,瑤媛參加一次聚會,有幸與朴某坐在一起,從此他們來往。”他還說:“他們兩人相處得不錯,等著好消息吧!”

朴某身高1米80,有男子漢的氣質。首次見面,李瑤媛就動了心。繼女演員鄭善京與職業高爾夫球手南泳宇交往之後,又出現了一對高爾夫球手與影星情侶。

李瑤媛敢於公開與朴某熱戀,證明了他們的關係已很親密。這位李瑤媛身邊的人說:“因瑤媛年齡還小,未談及婚事,相互未拜訪對方家庭,但他們的關係非常親密,任何人也不能阻擋他們。”

他們都比較大方,於去年11月至12月,相識5個月後,一起前往影片《非洲》拍攝現場。因他倆很親熱,引起攝製組的注意。對此,李瑤媛胡亂回答稱,“他是經紀人的朋友”,蒙混過關。

然而,他們在漢城江南T西餐廳或在咖啡館談情說愛的場面,接連被影迷和演藝界人士發現之後,再無法掩蓋下去了。李瑤媛除《非洲》外,還出演了本月5日首映的影片《Suprise》等,在影壇掀起旋風。現在她拍攝SBS電視臺創社特別電視劇《大望》,另外,還當SK電信和便裝“Woodls”的模特等,受到很多影迷的青睞。

熱戀中的李瑤媛

據悉,著名女藝人兼電影演員李瑤媛與一位化工企業業主的長子、業餘高爾夫球選手朴某熱戀了一年多。據稱,朴某目前正在經營一家小型企業。

他們是在李瑤媛的同伴介紹下認識的。有消息說兩人將於明年初舉辦婚禮,然後到美國去留學,但是李瑤媛的經紀人則表示,兩人目前還沒有到談論婚嫁的地步。

李瑤媛在《小蓋子》、《藍霧》、《純情》等電視劇中確立了新一代明星地位,在影片《拜託給我一隻貓》、《非洲》、《沖浪者》中扮演過女主角。

from sportschosun & 韓流~娛樂新聞

Eng translation

Basically saying LYW is in love with a golf pro, Park Jin Woo. They have already been together for 1 yr plus since May 2001. They met during a friend's gathering & LYW's friend (fellow actress Jo Yeo Jeong) acted as the middleman & intro Mr Park to her. Ever since then, they were inseparable. :P

There are some article also said that when LYW first met Mr Park, it was love @ 1st sight as he looks v manly to her :lol: (well, according to another article which asked her wat r the points she lookout 4 in her ideal man, its quite true...she looks @ the build 1st, den the neck, den teeth & skin condition)

It was the cast & crew of Afrika tt 1st smelled something, as LYW & Mr Park will always come together & appeared v close. Then, LYW hasn't admit to it yet & always said that Mr Park was her manager's friend (which is kinda true actually...only they became friends after LYW & Mr Park were together haha) Bt, as time passed, & more & more people (eg. the neitizens & reporters) find out abt them (coz they went out 4 dates in some Kangnam restaurant or cafe & Mr Park always drive her everywhere or sent her to & from a place), she couldn't keep it under wraps anymore & finally admitted.

The article oso gt intro a bit abt Mr Park saying he is abt 180cm tall, & he is the eldest son of a rich family (his family runs a industrial business) He is a pro golfer & has been doing his own business as well.

Anyway, what's more sweet is that LYW has always said that Mr Park was her 1st & only relationship. :blush:

fatlouie thanks a lot. It's nice to know about their love story and especially what LYW said at the end. It means all those stories the media was sharing about her relationship with other guys were just purely rumors. Mmm....I am loving LYW more.

Guest fatlouie85

hi all..

can anymone translate every single word in this video??

hahha,,,

I really like her here... whoaaaa.... CUTE..CUTE..CUUUUTEEEEEEEE......GEORGIEUSSSS !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXdeNUVorJg

rellalyy love her!! ;)

Will only b translating the interview & the captions, I didn't translate the narrations unless its interesting...sorry

Chinese Translation:

從郎徒德曼變成女王 的李瑤媛

她又再一次的變身?

古裝美的化身 瑤媛

以女人姿態美麗的變身

讓我們朝那個現場出發 GO!

散發出華麗的成熟美姿態

讓人聯想到像優雅的女神般

或許是在為春天的女王做準備?

MC:女王大人駕到!妳好~很高興見到妳,先跟大家打個招呼

YY:你們好,我是李瑤媛

MC:這期間只穿王的服裝,今天穿著便服?

YY:現在雖然是冬天,但是春天馬上就要來了,迎接春天新的一年

(字幕)在冬天離去前...先為春天做準備

(字幕)迎接春天,拍攝新衣服的畫報

(字幕)這樣子寒冷阿.....咻~~~

MC:善德女王終演後...因為現在侍奉者沒有了..會覺得惋惜嗎?

YY:好像沒有特別的感覺..

拍攝繼續進行中...

放射出舒適的微笑..

(字幕)姐姐好漂亮!!

真實顯出端莊姿態的瑤媛

向春天的女王變身成功!

時間已晚,繼續進行的訪問..

MC:從"女王"的形象中脫離,有最想聽到的稱讚語?

YY:想聽到像女人的樣子...

(字幕)從堅強的形象中脫離出來,現在想要女性化

MC:看高中時的畢業照片,和現在沒有甚麼改變..還是很女性化..

(字幕)和高中時期沒有變化的美貌

MC:高中的時候有很高的人氣吧?

YY:沒有,完全沒有那樣的事..

MC:喔!?為什麼呢?

YY:因為當時個子很高的關係,好像會對男學生造成負擔

MC:我們相似的類型在好萊塢...

(字幕)我們是好萊塢風格

MC:不能忘記的名場面..毗曇最後的30步距離..拍攝的時候是怎麼樣的呢?

(字幕)最後的毗曇,距離女王相差30步

YY:拍攝的時候實在太冷了、太辛苦了,希望(毗曇)趕快死掉..

MC:哈哈哈哈~~~

YY:為什麼不快點死掉呢..已經中了好幾支箭了阿...

YY:辛苦的拍攝到有那種想法...

(字幕)毗曇面對齊一的射擊,像不倒翁的毗曇..

(陛下的字幕:)請死吧... 唉呀..好冷..

MC:驚訝以歌手身分首次亮相..

YY:很有趣..很新鮮..

YY:剛開始因為我說我不會唱歌..能聽到和所期待的比起來唱的更好這樣的話..

李瑤媛發表的<悲談>..美麗的聲音把這首悲傷的歌曲詮釋得很好..

(字幕)向毗曇唱的歌

MC:對毗曇唱歌..為德曼唱的歌呢?..金南佶也會這樣給唱答歌回來嗎

YY:不會給我答歌嗎?

MC:阿..答歌以後會出來呀..

(字幕)<愛,不可以嗎> 毗曇向德曼唱的答歌

依照李瑤媛的願望..毗曇金南佶給德曼帥氣的答歌..喔..多麼美麗的COUPLE哪!!

MC:最後問候一下觀眾們..

YY: SECTION TV的觀眾們..新年快樂..新的一年也要過得幸福,祝大家身體健康,好事連連..謝謝!

from tzuting @ leeyowon.cn

Eng Translation:

MC: Welcome the Queen! Hello~really happy to see you, let's greet the audience 1st

YW: Hello everyone, I'm Lee Yowon

MC: You have been wearing the Queen's outfit for a period of time, today you are wearing the casual outfit?

YW: Altho it's winter time now, bt spring is arriving. Let's welcome the spring

Cap: Before winter ends, let's prepare for spring

Cap: Welcoming spring, taking pics of the new clothing catalog

Cap: It is this cold *wind blowing*

MC: QSD has finished...because now there is no one to serve(?)...do you feel sad?

YW: I don't think I feel anything special

Cap: YW unni is so pretty!!

MC: After stepping out from the "Queen" portrait-er, do you have any praise that you most want to hear?

YW: I want to hear that I am ladylike

Cap: After stepping out from the strong-willed portrait-er, wants to b more ladylike

MC: Looking @ your high school grad photo, there is not much difference...still look v ladylike

Cap: The beauty that didn't change since high school

MC: Are you popular in high school?

YW: No, there is absolutely no such thing...

MC: Oh!? Why?

YW: Because of my height tt time, looks like it cause pressure for the boys

MC: We are similar types in Hollywood...

Cap: We are Hollywood style

MC: The most unforgettable scene...Bidam's last 30 step distance...What was it like during filming of that scene?

Cap: The last of Bidam, A difference of 30 steps from the Queen

YW: It was really cold during filming, & v tough, really wish that Bidam could die quickly...

MC: Hahahaha~

YW: Why doesn't he die quickly...has already been shot by so many arrows...

YW: It is that hard that there is this kind of thoughts...

Cap: Bidam facing the firing of the arrows, like a tumbler Bidam...

Queen's cap: Pls die...oh, v cold....

MC: Its v surprising to see you as a singer...

YW: Its v interesting...v new experience

YW: Because I said I don't know how to sing, so I am happy that there are praises that say its better than expected...

Cap: A song to Bidam

MC: Since you have already sang a song 4 Bidam, what about a song 4 DM? Will KNG sing it?

YW: There is no song to ans to DM?

MC: Ah...the song should b out next time...

Cap: "Can't I Love You" Bidam's ans to DM

N: Like what LYW has wished, Bidam KNG singing a song to ans to DM...oh, what a lovely couple!

MC: Lastly, pls say your regards to the audience...

YW: To all SECTION TV audience...happy new year...hope that all of you will have all the fortunes in the new year, wish that you will stay healthy & many blessings..thank you

Well, I think its part & parcel....i mean which actress really like being in a rumor? Altho can rise ur status bt it can oso harm u, esp 4 actresses & even more so for Korean actresses (since Korea is rather conservative)...I guess it's coz before she gt married she actually doesn't like interacting with people (eg. her co-stars), let alone the reporters, & thinks that they r always asking the same qns & all & gt really tired & scare of it & shuts them out...Plus she is v strict when it comes to interview & really doesn't want to talk abt her family which was wat most reporter wanted to ask abt, & all this made LYW relationship with the media rather bad Even during her wedding, the security was really tight & close door, which cause the reporters who waited the whole day to only manage a 2 min interview wif the hubby (i think its good enough already considering her hubby is someone outside the circle & comes from a rich family, i mean ple like them dun really like to b interviewed)....& tt cause even more anger i guess....there r quite a lot of incident between her & the media, besides the wedding issue, there was oso the time a neitizen took a pic of her daughter (altho quite far out) & post it on the net, & of course the reporters will swarm ard it, & LYW have to sent out an order to have the pic removed from all media outlets...den there was the giving birth in US thing which hound LYW 4 quite a long time until LYW have to sent a letter to explain the situation (i dun get it, when they got married the reporters reported that she will end her activities with Daemang & will b going to US after their honeymoon already, & they know she only know after she went to US, bt they still make a big issue <_< ) Even now they r still twisting her words & stories, like they said that she & Park Ye Jin didn't get along during QSD filming...or during the filming of the mud scene, she was in bad temper & cause trouble to the crew...Oh & they oso drag her father-in-law into it & said that he was the one who wants her to stop acting when she gt married <_< One can really understand y she is so protective of hr family...

It seems to me the media was not very happy at her because they couldn't get much or she wouldn't allow them to get anything from her.

Ohh, big2 thx fatlouie85 for all the news & explanation :wub:

It's so cute that she can married with her 1st boyfriend haha. And about all the problems she encountered with media, I think all of them it's proved LYW more protective of her family rather than herself, how touching... And for QSD, not just her, but all of main casts & staffs got tensed & lot of stress because of 20 hours filming everyday & bad condition-financial MBC gave them. And about mud thingy, of course as a woman she can become a bit angry, after all she did got dermatitis, maybe 'coz they took very long to filming that scene. And she also had to swallowed paper. Not all actress will agree to did such scenes. So it showed how total she was for QSD, I really appreciated it. But I love that among all of QSD winner team, only LYW & GHJ that remember to seek forgiveness for their temper in their acceptance speech at MBC Awards, that show how care both of them (maybe 'coz they're women).

And for PYJ case, indeed in BTS vids they seemed didn't had many talk, but maybe that's because they don't really suit each other (you know, we all have different tastes for best friend). But that didn't means they got fight or something. And in 1 BTS, LYW hug PYJ warmly in PYJ leaving party, & afterward in interview she said that she & PYJ had became friends & said goodbye to her with sincere & smiling face, that's sweet :D

MC: The most unforgettable scene...Bidam's last 30 step distance...What was it like during filming of that scene?

YW: It was really cold during filming, & v tough, really wish that Bidam could die quickly...

This part is very funny. I am also living in a very cold place & it's even snowing right now. I can understand LYW's feelings. Thank you very much fatlouie for the translation. Hope there's also someone who could provide us translations of her Zoom In video where she was also interviewed.

Guest 1critic

@fatlouie85 Paparazzi and public interest in their private life comes with the territory of being a celebrity, especially one as fascinating and engaging as LYW. They're in the business of selling an image, and it's extremely naive for any actor to think that they can keep their private life completely private. I'm very impressed at how graciously and subtly she manages to tread that line.

Will only b translating the interview & the captions, I didn't translate the narrations unless its interesting...sorry

Eng Translation:

MC: Welcome the Queen! Hello~really happy to see you, let's greet the audience 1st

MC: You have been wearing the Queen's outfit for a period of time, today you are wearing the casual outfit?

MC: QSD has finished...because now there is no one to serve(?)...do you feel sad?

MC: After stepping out from the "Queen" portrait-er, do you have any praise that you most want to hear?

Cap: After stepping out from the strong-willed portrait-er, wants to b more ladylike

MC: Looking @ your high school grad photo, there is not much difference...still look v ladylike

YW: Because I said I don't know how to sing, so I am happy that there are praises that say its better than expected...

MC: Since you have already sang a song 4 Bidam, what about a song 4 DM? Will KNG sing it?

N: Like what LYW has wished, Bidam KNG singing a song to ans to DM...oh, what a lovely couple!

YW: To all SECTION TV audience...happy new year...hope that all of you will have all the fortunes in the new year, wish that you will stay healthy & many blessings..thank you

Not a lot of insight there, but any opportunity to see LYW flash her pearly whites is gold.

And for QSD, not just her, but all of main casts & staffs got tensed & lot of stress because of 20 hours filming everyday & bad condition-financial MBC gave them....But I love that among all of QSD winner team, only LYW & GHJ that remember to seek forgiveness for their temper in their acceptance speech at MBC Awards, that show how care both of them (maybe 'coz they're women).
THAT explains why they were perpetually shown in meetings. :D Not a lot of budget. Kinda disturbing if you ask me.

Guest lynn_9344

fatlouie, many thanks for the translations and infos. Just like nikachan, had a laugh at that part too. cahya, I saw parts of her tvN Love Special in Vietnam and my respect to her grew a lot. Thanks for the pics.

@ninimi, I have no idea when that photo was taken but she does look good in it, doesn't she? :)

May 18 promo tour

149r2xe.jpg

credit:dcinside

Haha yes, that part of LYW interview about she wished BD to die quickly is hilarious. But fatlouie 85, when that interview taken exactly? Before or after MBC Awards? How come at that time LYW still didn't know about KNG song? Thx b4 for your answer :P

Eng Translation:

Mmmm..Much thanx 'fatlouie85 !! Yeaa.. now I Know wad they're talking abaout n why they laught out loud that much..

esp when they show the snowing branch n that "HOLLYWOOD" :P :P

Anddd... I Really agree when they said that LYW had no many change since she were in Senior High School photo..

i Think she has an "everlasting beauty" hahahaha... Like Mishil who didn't get any change along QSD from the start till the end

Oowh, about her song "Bidam" , in that interview i found there's no oppinion about the ans song from KNG ?? she Just wish it but the MC didn't ask about her opinion...

N finally i really like her in that video, she shows her Pure Beauty,, B) B) B)

Guest fatlouie85

LYW's latest news

이요원 전액 자비로 소속사 필리핀 여행

★...역시 여왕의 배포는 컸습니다. 이요원이 소속사 식구들과 함께 18일 일주일간의 필리핀 여행을 떠났습니다. 이요원의 소속사 관계자는 "이요원이 전액 자비를 들여 소속사 스태프들과 가족과 함께 필리핀 세부 여행을 떠난다"고 밝혔습니다. 드라마 '선덕여왕' 종영 이후 그동안 밀렸던 광고 촬영 등 바쁜 나날을 보낸 이요원은 이번 휴가를 통해 1년 동안 묵었던 피로를 싹 풀어낼 계획이라고 하네요.

from http://news.nate.com/view/20100118n13591

Eng translation

LYW is currently heading to the Phillipines, Cebu for a wk holiday(today, 18/1/10)! Not only that, she has oso paid 4 all the expenses (eg. airfare, hotel, etc) for her management & family to go as well. :) After finishing QSD & commercials, she is hoping to use this holiday to relax.

3445s93.jpg

LYW was spotted in Myeong-Dong, Seoul yesterday buying iPhone 32G White. & someone blogged abt it (blog add: http://blog.naver.com/PostList.n ... ry&categoryNo=4)...currently, she is using Moto Luk (White). ;)

Another news:

Alcheon rang has newly signed & join the same management company as LYW (17/1/10).

He really become the bodyguard to QSD till the end hahaha :lol:

Haha yes, that part of LYW interview about she wished BD to die quickly is hilarious. But fatlouie 85, when that interview taken exactly? Before or after MBC Awards? How come at that time LYW still didn't know about KNG song? Thx b4 for your answer :P

Yah I like tt part too! Esp when they used the footage & showed the Queen closing the eyes hahaha...It was shown after the MBC awards on the 15th of Jan...Bidam's song was out on the 8th I think...have no idea y she doesn't know, maybe on the day of the interview the song wasn't released yet?

@ cahya

I heard that actully KNG has been offered to sing a song in Special OST Part 1 where UTW n JSW had it..

actually the song of Joo Sang Wook will be sung by KNG but KNG still didn't want to sing (that's why i wondered why JSW who had no "LOVE STORY" in it had to sing that Love Song)

N Theeeeen.... When KNG hear that LYW sings a song, special Song for "HIM", then he suddenly really wants to reply that song of LYW... :P :P :P

Hahahha.... seems that KNG really Adores Our Yowon, right??? :D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest lynn_9344

I read that KNG recorded that song for 10 hours and it was supposed to be a secret maybe that's why she didn't know about it.

Thanks, fatlouie for the news. Great! Alcheon and QSD are on the same team. What management company is she in now?Her family will travel to Cebu with her management?She's really generous.It's good that she will have to time to enjoy and relax.

I see.... thx for the explaination... this really widen my knowledge about LYW :D

Yeaa, she really wants to protect her famz from the hars of media...

but that's the risk of beeing public figure, people want to know every single thing about her, n media earn their live from it.. hahah

LYW's latest news

from http://news.nate.com/view/20100118n13591

Eng translation

LYW is currently heading to the Phillipines, Cebu for a wk holiday(today, 18/1/10)! Not only that, she has oso paid 4 all the expenses (eg. airfare, hotel, etc) for her management & family to go as well. :) After finishing QSD & commercials, she is hoping to use this holiday to relax.

3445s93.jpg

LYW was spotted in Myeong-Dong, Seoul yesterday buying iPhone 32G White. & someone blogged abt it (blog add: http://blog.naver.com/PostList.n ... ry&categoryNo=4)...currently, she is using Moto Luk (White). ;)

Another news:

Alcheon rang has newly signed & join the same management company as LYW (17/1/10).

He really become the bodyguard to QSD till the end hahaha :lol:

Whoaa,,, Thx again for the news, now i know wad she recently does :P

Ohh, very kind of her to paid all for her fams n management... :) , she must be so tired of working, n now.. ENjoy ur holiday Mrs. Park :D

Haa,, ALCHEON?? i like this Guy, he's so loyal to Our Queen :lol:

Guest fatlouie85

I read that KNG recorded that song for 10 hours and it was supposed to be a secret maybe that's why she didn't know about it.

Thanks, fatlouie for the news. Great Alcheon and QSD are on the same team. What management company is she in now?Her family will travel to Cebu with her management?She's really generous.It's good that she will have to time to enjoy and relax.

She changed agency ard July 08, before taking on QSD....she's now wif GTB entertainment, some of her friends in the same company are Cha Seung Won, Yoo Ji Tae, & her cousin Lee Joong Moon. Others are Heo Jun Ho, Yoon Tae Young, Lim Ye Jin (Man Myeong Princess aka YuShin's mom), Lee Se Eun, Yoo Hae Jin, etc Oh & Park Jung Chul, he oso came from J&H den changed to GTB too...he is oso a fren of LYW, I read from somewhere that he agreed to guest star in QSD after LYW personally asked him...he acted as Kim Yong Su aka Kim Chun Chu's father, Princess ChunMyung's husband ;)

@ cahya

I heard that actully KNG has been offered to sing a song in Special OST Part 1 where UTW n JSW had it..

actually the song of Joo Sang Wook will be sung by KNG but KNG still didn't want to sing (that's why i wondered why JSW who had no "LOVE STORY" in it had to sing that Love Song)

N Theeeeen.... When KNG hear that LYW sings a song, special Song for "HIM", then he suddenly really wants to reply that song of LYW... :P :P :P

Hahahha.... seems that KNG really Adores Our Yowon, right??? :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yeah, I also wondering & feels weird about JSW sang. Not 'coz of he had no love story, but there are some casts that more important & often appeared than him in QSD. So I think maybe he had very good voice so he being chosen to sing, or maybe MBC wanted Special OST 1 for Gaya people :P But still, the lyrics feels weird, so not Wolya. Also it's rather peculiar why must KNG singing become secret, MBC even didn't openly released it, just online, didn't labeled as Special OST 3 either. Hmm...

Oh, so she really going to Philly. Hoo... how lucky people there if they can accidentally meet her. But, her management coming too? :mellow: Does it mean she has some work there too? And LSH, funny he choose the same management as LYW.

Guest fatlouie85

Some videos of her wedding :blush:

Quite Blurry

LYW's wedding

I 4gt to mention her hubby is older than her 5yrs...& here's the translation of part of the interview of him during the wedding

R: What do you like most of your bride?

H: Everything

R: Everything?

H: Yes

R: What kind of husband will you want to be?

H: The husband that can do everything that she wants to do

R: Even if she wants to act?

H: Yes

Ahh...so sweet :blush: I will add photos laters :P

Oh so sweeet :wub:

So that's why her hubby give her so much freedom to acting, even when she had to do bed scene & doesn't has problem with LYW closeness to her male co-stars. So understanding. No wonder she decided to married at young age in her peak.

Guest smarties24

thanks for the translations fatlouie85!

i knew that her husband was/is a golfer but i didnt know that her husband was from a rich family

she is adorable in the interview..very pretty and sweet.

its funny how shes wants to be praised as being ladylike when she's such a tomboy! :D

I cant wait for her film to come out..hopefully very soon.