Guest lynn_9344

Hi all! Just want to post these which you've probably seen before. But i want to post it again because Yowon looks so pretty in these pics.

MBC Drama Awards

n3kklw.jpg

Btw that's the purse KNG was playing with seen in the video footage.

wtaf76.jpg

And this...

33mstv8.jpg

Sexy back

o79eh3.jpg

So pretty, isn't she?

@cahya, have to look for that pics again.I deleted it after I posted it. It's small.

Guest loveitall

Yes, I also wonder about her wedding ring and whenever I watched her videos I look for it in her firngers but coulden't see her wearing it. When she was in Vietnam for her charity project she was wearing a ring, wonder if it's her wedding ring but she wore it on her middle finger too. Guess she's just a person who doesn't want to wear her wedding ring for some reasons. Anyway, what's important is the marriage is intact, IMO.

Hi all! Just want to post somethning which you've probably seen before. But i want to post it again because Yowon looks so pretty in these pic.

MBC Drama Awards

2hzpj0n.jpg

Yes, love her in her white gown. Thanks Lynn_9344. But could you make it a little larger? and please post more pictures of her. Thanks.

Thanks a lot Cahya..

Ninimi, yes Surgeon Bong Dal Hee is a good one to start as Cahya had said. Next is Fashion 70s or Daemang. Also try her movies, she's good in them too.

I have watched most of LYW's movies & dramas since I started to like her in QSD. Really a talented actress plus an awesome beauty. It's funny because now I started to remember the names of the people she co-starred with, thanks to this forum.

Lynn_9344 & Cahya, I am also waiting for someone to give us the translations of those videos. Hope soon.

BTW, found these videos, don't know if you have seen them. Check them out!

黄金の屋台「善徳女王」編その1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qgNlizpkws

黄金の屋台「善徳女王」編その2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVc63319Ktg

Thx nikachan. Part 2 is new for me, I've just watched it. Funny how LYW still dressed in Princess costume while UTW & LSH already changed their clothes :D But where KNG? My speaker is broken now so I can't heard what they were saying. I know the MC ask LYW something about BD.

Thx nikachan. Part 2 is new for me, I've just watched it. Funny how LYW still dressed in Princess costume while UTW & LSH already changed their clothes :D But where KNG? My speaker is broken now so I can't heard what they were saying. I know the MC ask LYW something about BD.

Cahya, you're looking for Bidam? OK, here's what happened: Sorry, I did not translate everything, hope it's OK. Enjoy...

Reporter: Bidam has disappeard. Alcheon has replaced him. Bidam & the aunt (the female reporter?) had disappeared. LYW, when are you going to change? Is it for delivery? (talking about LYW's clothes)

LYW: This is for entertainment.

Reporter: I see.

Reporter: OK, the mission this time is to give food or meat to the person they like among the staff & crew.

LYW: Does it taste good?

LYW: I gave him food because he is a good person, he did a lot of things for me.

(Speaking of the PD)

Reporter: The director's hair is also a period hairstyle.

PD: I want to look better than the actors.

Reporter: At the site, how was the appearance of these 3 people?

PD: LYW, during several months of hard acting I thought she was a male. Even male would complain about it but she never even once said "she can't do it" she only would do & try her best.

Reporter: How about UTW?

PD: He's funny.

Reporter: In this appearance?

PD: Let him try.

Reporter to UTW: How do you make them laugh?

UTW: By wavering.

Reporter to LYW's manager: What do you hope for LYW?

LYW's Manager: Just as it is, is OK. (LYW hitting him)

Reporter: I don't know what to laugh.

Reporter: LYW & KNG had accidents with horses, right? Are you OK?

LYW: Yes, there was no injury on that fall.

Reporter to UTW: Where were you at that time?

UTW: I was having a break in the car when I heard about it.

Reporter: When you heard about it did you stay & continue with your break?

UTW: Yes, I did.

Reporter: How do you feel about Mishil's death? Deokman's faction had a feast?

UTW: No, though it 's our source of power for her to die but we didn't want her to die suddenly. (laughing). Anyway, we feel sad too. Also, we worried about the future.

Reporter: In the future there will be an interesting development, right?

LYW: There will be a conflict of trust between Yushin, the Queen & Bidam that will twist their relationship.

Reporter: UTW, any changes?

UTW: I will give birth to children

Reporter: A Papa at last?

UTW: When the children don't listen to what I say, I go hit & divide the rock. (laughing).

Reporter: Again?

UTW: Children's fault.

Reporter: How about you Alcheon?

Alcheon (sorry can't still remember his name): Until now I was active but then I will become in a look out mode. (laughing)

Reporter: Now the time is 4:30 am. After this you have a shooting, right?

LYW: Yes.

Yea, the rings of DM-BD are nice, unique style, i think it's a combination of gold n platinum..

yea, i also want someone to translate some video, i'll put it here when i use PC, now i'm just using mobilephone

yup, in MBC award, yowon looks soo preety, she's very slim ! n her skin, waw what a bright skin.. hahaha

Thx nikachan for the translation. Yeah, I wonder about KNG whereabout 'coz that video is the continuation of cooking & eat dukbokki show with KNG, LYW, UTW. Haha, can be seen in part 1 that the glasses female reporter took a liking to KNG. Wonderful that LYW still can eat freely without feared her Princess clothes got tainted :P

And lynn, thx for OHUI making vid. Now me too still use mobilephone so I haven't watch it yet. Is it good? How LYW performance there?

Guest lynn_9344

Thx nikachan for the translation. Yeah, I wonder about KNG whereabout 'coz that video is the continuation of cooking & eat dukbokki show with KNG, LYW, UTW. Haha, can be seen in part 1 that the glasses female reporter took a liking to KNG. Wonderful that LYW still can eat freely without feared her Princess clothes got tainted :P

And lynn, thx for OHUI making vid. Now me too still use mobilephone so I haven't watch it yet. Is it good? How LYW performance there?

She looks very elegant, natural and flawless. During the shoot, she's her usual, laughing and smiling self all the time. I think they signed her for her classic beauty.

LYW news:

Deokman Wins Asia Special Talent Award

2010 January 13

The 5th Asia Model Awards has announced Lee Yo Won as the recipient of 2010 Asia Special Talent Award.

This awards is organised by Korea Model Association and Korea Cultural Foundation.

Besides her, actor Cha Seung-Won wins the 2010 Asia Model Award.

The awards ceremony will be aired on the 14th (?)

via businesswires news

credited to Korean Diorama

Guest lynn_9344

LYW news:

2010 January 13

The 5th Asia Model Awards has announced Lee Yo Won as the recipient of 2010 Asia Special Talent Award.

This awards is organised by Korea Model Association and Korea Cultural Foundation.

via businesswires news

Thanks for the news cahya. She's busy nowadays huh...So many awards these days..As the going goes "When it rains, it pours".... :D

You are all welcome.

Thanks Lynn_9344, really love the close-up photos of LYW. No wonder she won the Best camera face. She's just awesome!

Good to see alcheon on the photos, love him too.

LYW news:

2010 January 13

via businesswires news

OH, GREAT NEWS!!! I AM HAPPY FOR LYW. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Another award, gee!!!

btw, who is Cha Seung-Won?

Hahaha! I guess she still couldn't get over with her nangdo days. She still acts like a boy sometimes. Yes, I was also very surprised to see LYW eating all the time. I was happy to see it because she is skinny.

Post some pics:

33z7kmr.jpg

This is, butterfly already gave the link in QSD thread, but it's so cute that I want to post it here too:

29zzpw.jpg

LYW in OHUI ad:

rc0903.jpg

And nikachan, Cha Seung-won is an actor, he's recently became protagonist in popular drama "City Hall."

Post some pics:

This is, butterfly already gave the link in QSD thread, but it's so cute that I want to post it here too:

29zzpw.jpg

And nikachan, Cha Seung-won is an actor, he's recently became protagonist in popular drama "City Hall."

This is just so funny!!! can just imagine our loving & cute guys doing all these things to our beautiful Deokman. I wish Jukbang and Godo were there too. They were also loving & loyal to our lovely Queen. Hahaha! Keep this coming! & thanks a lot for the laughs. Thanks Cahya, I'll check him out. And nice photos also of LYW there, first time to see them.

....more pics..

ak7pfq.jpg

21bm9av.jpg

Notice the earing accessory of LYW in the 2nd picture? it's only hanging on her earlobe. It's probably also one of the reasons that she couldn't move so much or she was careful when moving her head during the coronation ceremony aside from the crown being heavy. Or is it only me imagining it. Oh gee, just love her in these photos...she's really lovely!

Guest loveitall

Love the pictures & happy to get the translations!!! Thank you so much for all the posts here, I enjoyed them. Again another award for LYW, GREAT!!! Where will be the award ceremony be held, do you know? If you could get a video link of the award ceremony please share it with us right away, OK? I am excited to see it. I missed LYW!!!

LYW news:

2010 January 13

via businesswires news

thanks cahya