My goldfish's memory also recalls that Yushin is assigned to teach Chunchu at first, but Chunchu is too much to handle, and Yushin is boring and inflexible, so the tutor goes nowhere. I remember a scene when Chunchu lied comfortably in bed at the businessman's house (who later becomes Bidam's subordinate and Bideok fan hate him till their next life), Bidam stormed in and hit him. That scene is satisfying to watch, to be honest :sweatingbullets: . Maybe it's how Bidam becomes Chunchu's mentor. We can't assign a "Saint" to teach a "Devil", we need to use another "Devil", haha. :P

18 hours ago, QSD said:

Now that you mentioned DD, coincidentally I want to reconsider it one of the top 5 fav works of my list as originally stated back then.

Yes, we should add DD on top 5. I'm just a bit dissapointed with the ending, I was so contented to see Matsura's dying breath and then what -- he's alive? And the last part didn't really confirm if he died or maybe Young Jin missed the shot. Haha 

13 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

You are nothing without your great Aunt.":lol: I like Bidam when he punishes Chunchu, and Chunchu is scared of Bidam, someone must teach this kid a lesson :lol: Doekman can teach him too, but she always feels sorry for him about his mom's death, so she doesn't... 

He wasn't really the next ruler in the history right? He is indeed nothing without his great aunt. 

Yeah that was funny at first, until his fangs grew. 

10 hours ago, QSD said:

Yushin is also a tutor of Chunchu then Bidam.  I can’t recall whose idea to change the tutor for Chunchu, or was it never shown?

I'm not sure, maybe Yushin saw that Chunchu was afraid of Bidam and passed it on him. Chunchu wasn't really receptive to Yushin. I only remember that scene when Bidam was looking for the map, Chunchu was playing with it. That was the start, they're always together after that. Then the scene when Mishil was at the library and Deokman was sleeping. 

10 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

My goldfish's memory also recalls that Yushin is assigned to teach Chunchu at first, but Chunchu is too much to handle, and Yushin is boring and inflexible, so the tutor goes nowhere. I remember a scene when Chunchu lied comfortably in bed at the businessman's house (who later becomes Bidam's subordinate and Bideok fan hate him till their next life), Bidam stormed in and hit him. That scene is satisfying to watch, to be honest :sweatingbullets: . Maybe it's how Bidam becomes Chunchu's mentor. We can't assign a "Saint" to teach a "Devil", we need to use another "Devil", haha. :P

I think that's when Bidam made Chunchu bleeding nose.  Great lesson to be learnt I guess.

7 hours ago, Zary said:

I'm not sure, maybe Yushin saw that Chunchu was afraid of Bidam and passed it on him. Chunchu wasn't really receptive to Yushin. I only remember that scene when Bidam was looking for the map, Chunchu was playing with it. That was the start, they're always together after that. Then the scene when Mishil was at the library and Deokman was sleeping. 

Bidam and Chunchu were kinda close together in the beginning.  I forgot when Chunchu started growing apart from Bidam later.

14 hours ago, QSD said:

Bidam and Chunchu were kinda close together in the beginning.  I forgot when Chunchu started growing apart from Bidam later.

It must have been when he learned that Bidam is Mishil's son. Safe guess haha. 

18 hours ago, QSD said:

They cut down to 14 ep, saying don't want to drag the story.

What genre you want her to do next?  

Oh, so only 4 episodes left? That is so sad.

I would want to see her in a fantasy/sci fi becuase she never been in one, I guess. Did she?

Oh 49 days is a fantasy. But I would I want her to be directly involve with the magical stuff, like if it is 49 days part 2, she'll be the scheduler. 

But I don't have 100% confidence with Kdrama fantasies/sci fi, I think people just watch it, more of bcoz of romance. So should have romance too. 

10 hours ago, QSD said:

Between 49 Days & EOG, which one you want to talk next?  Or another drama of Yowon?

EOG! I think she looked the best in EOG. I've seen the SBS awards, she's definitely a goddess. But I wouldn't really want to watch the show again. That has been an emotional rollercoaster for me. Haha. But I'd like to see gifs. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Yes, 4 ep left for RM.  She has never done sci-fi yet.  So far we have seen her dramas in the following genres:

Historical drama

Fantasy

Business thriller

Black comedy

Medical series

Espionage

Melodrama

Period drama

Human critique

Forbidden love

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1