12 hours ago, Zary said:

I really hope not. That'd be really devastating for our Yoon Seo. Although that'd be very interesting too. Then same killer with her sister? Oh no, no. 

I hope he's tailing the vet or another suspect to dig into the case 7 years ago, but well... your guess is possible. :cold_sweat:

I actually have a more horrible thought that the real killer will come back and stalk YS. She's living alone, right? OMG... Whoever the culprit is, he must be a psychopath, and his behaviour and actions are unpredictable. 

uc?export=view&id=1Mj7LezdKMORVrgs_F0EXF

Perhaps this is more accurate chart.  The theory that the vet is the killer of Yoon Seo’s sister and is the same murderer to her father is probably right, chingus.  Good guess and really interesting for the main plot!  The question is how Yoon Seo could bring him to justice against that lawyer Oh Tae Moon who would be defending him.

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

uc?export=view%26id=123fbu27lUB8pCfsnyrG

Sorry guys for the confusion of my post in the last page.  I got confused with this chart and kept thinking the Chief is in the present as opposed to the past, which is the missing father of Yoon Seo.

• Insightful 1

Vaiduakhu, I have the same sentiment. Not just after the discussion of maybe having a serial killer/psychopath but also with her job and living alone, I keep thinking what if something bad will happen to her. 

QSD, good theory. So maybe having a new case that would involve that psychopath who killed her sister. Tae Mon could be his lawyer and can't wait for him and Hong Tae to clash. I wish for the direction like vaiduakhu, Yoon Seo MIA dad is looking for evidence to indict the killer. 

The first husband feels remorseful the most.  I think I prefer him too.  I like the scene where they officially reconciling.  It feels warm.

R Mates:  Yoon Seo trying to get the suspect drinking water or his sweat is kinda funny.

9 hours ago, QSD said:

The first husband feels remorseful the most.  I think I prefer him too.  I like the scene where they officially reconciling.  It feels warm.

R Mates:  Yoon Seo trying to get the suspect drinking water or his sweat is kinda funny.

Yes that was a really good scene. And Da jung asking for forgiveness too. 

Agree with you that was really funny. The DNA with just a drop of sweat on a piece of paper, I did a research on that after watching the scene. Haha. 

I can't wait for next episodes. The end of ep 6 was really creepy, esp the background music. 

uc?export=view&id=1cY2OYtjBVBtUoZAUcYYQN

uc?export=view&id=1_A1H7WHeqkC4_q42ADUyF

Hilarious scene.  Woo Joo has a girlfriend acting like ODJ.  ODJ couldn’t believe what she saw in the little girl.                                                                                                                              

On 10/5/2019 at 7:49 PM, Zary said:

Agree with you that was really funny. The DNA with just a drop of sweat on a piece of paper, I did a research on that after watching the scene. Haha. 

I can't wait for next episodes. The end of ep 6 was really creepy, esp the background music. 

HRC team is wicked, they have funny trick to get what they want. :lol: Like when HYS's female colleague wanted to delay the lawyer in ep4, she asked the parking lot's staff to not let him park his car and find another parking lot. 

I anticipate next eps too. The drama connects the dots in cases really well. Step-by-step, the case 7 years ago will be re-investigated, I think. 

• Insightful 1

jLuPXiKM_o.jpg

k8nX1aSu_o.jpg

uwcURDBG_o.jpg

FB

I like the scene when he discovered that he accused the wrong person, he found HYS to ask for advice. Colleague's bond is developed. :) this guy gives me the vibe of Nam Jung Gi in Ms. Temper, while HYS is not like Ok Da Jung . She's not as cold or inflexible as the script describes her. Btw, I like how she's un-bothered with rages from polices, haha, even help them to catch the real culprit. Cool :glasses:

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

RLSdpGBz_o.jpg

Le9bdeik_o.jpg

RN7sNU9K_o.jpg

n11qboxX_o.jpg

FB 

There is always a sad vibe around HYS, she rarely smiles genuinely in the drama. Her sister and father's case really affects her deeply. 

I wonder if anyone, besides her father's subordinate at police squad, knows her past. 

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, QSD said:

uc?export=view&id=1cY2OYtjBVBtUoZAUcYYQN

uc?export=view&id=1_A1H7WHeqkC4_q42ADUyF

Hilarious scene.  Woo Joo has a girlfriend acting like ODJ.  ODJ couldn’t believe what she saw in the little girl.                                                                                                                              

Haha yes the girl is definitely Da jung as a little kid. Love her reaction, like she just met her match. And when the little girl told Woo Joo not to go to Da jung's house, very funny. 

Vaiduakhu, QSD

Yes, I think they are trying to connect the cases they have with what happened to 7 years ago. The police case in ep 5 - accused of police brutality. YS's father was accused of coercion and manipulation of the case. The lieutenant in ep 5 left and didn't face HRC same thing with what happened to YS's father. The lieutenant left/went missing and then was found dead, YS's father also left, missing but was never found -- that goes QSD's theory of YS's father may be dead. 

Ep 3 Ji Soon Ko case, the mentally challenged guy as connected to the mental boy in the case 7 years ago. Like Vaidukhu said he might have been wrongly accused, same thing happened to Ji Soon Ko. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

I like the scene when he discovered that he accused the wrong person, he found HYS to ask for advice. Colleague's bond is developed. :) this guy gives me the vibe of Nam Jung Gi in Ms. Temper, while HYS is not like Ok Da Jung . She's not as cold or inflexible as the script describes her. Btw, I like how she's un-bothered with rages from polices, haha, even help them to catch the real culprit. Cool :glasses:

It's becuase she grew up with a father as a chief of police.

Yes I also like that scene. And looks like he really acknowledged YS's skills since he couldn't believe at first that she actally made a mistake too. What can we say, YS is a genuis investigator.

I like that scene in which Inspector Bae was drunk, when YS was stating what the witness said to the policeman, like cursing someone and not feeling guilty haha. Although Hong Tae is a bit right regarding with what HRC stands, that sometimes they don't need exact evidence as long as there is an evidence that rights were violated BUT I'm with YS. She works like a true detective.  

• Like 2