uc?export=view&id=1ZumFUNnNvWg7iYlwesZBw

uc?export=view&id=1LJ-H5Hkfiiu0v1A4WVYID

uc?export=view&id=1qh-HzpvBGNkMTr0Gtpav8

Nice to have a few good men to protect you.

BTW, is anyone going to stop me from posting QSD anymore?  There are 54 episodes starting installment 9 is where Deokman’s first appearance.  I could continue her legendary story till next year if no one saying anything.

• Like 1

On 9/21/2019 at 1:19 PM, Rabbit Fence said:

That scene made me laugh. She’s so cute when she sneak out of the room, lol

Yeah, second hand embarrassment :lol:

I also laughed when HYS's young male colleague bla bla about the AC and fan, her weird imagination is :D

22 hours ago, QSD said:

The Chairwoman smirking and approving of Yoon Seo's decision is cute.  The Manager is not too happy though.

I think he looked concerned about the situation. Except 4 persons, no one in the room was aware of the truth. They all anticipated the sexual harassment case revelation. 

3 hours ago, QSD said:

Nice to have a few good men to protect you.                                                                                                                                                                              

BTW, is anyone going to stop me from posting QSD anymore?  There are 54 episodes starting installment 9 is where Deokman’s first appearance.  I could continue her legendary story till next year if no one saying anything.

Go ahead! These gifs make me feel nostalgic. 

1 hour ago, vaiduakhu said:

Yeah, second hand embarrassment :lol:

I also laughed when HYS's young male colleague bla bla about the AC and fan, her weird imagination is :D

I think he looked concerned about the situation. Except 4 persons, no one in the room was aware of the truth. They all anticipated the sexual harassment case revelation. 

Go ahead! These gifs make me feel nostalgic. 

I think he’s concerned about his brother working at the company which involving in the current case that Yoon Seo revealing about.   His big sibling is one of the executives there who could make some decision leading to the late Yoon Ho.

Hello everyone.

Believe me or not, I have read every single reply in this thread from 2006 to this day. That's 20×855, (not that I can remember everything). Since I am not a busy person and I enjoy depriving myself from sleep, it only took me a few months to read everything. I really admire the commitment you have for Yowon, you guys rock.

It felt going back in time reading your posts, not only I learned so much about Yowon but also about everybody here, which I will always find amusing. I really wonder where you guys are now or would you even visit this thread again. It seems that QSD and vaiduakhu are the only ones left, QSD is a patron saint. ^_^

I haven't watched Korean Drama for four years. Until one day, I came accross My horrible Boss on Netflix (Ms Temper and Nam Jung Gi). Only to realize that Lee yo won was in QSD, Bad love, 49 days and Empire of Gold. Realizing, hey she's the actress I used to watch. Out of curiosity, I re-watched her previous and latest work until Google pulled me here.

I am lucky to be able to be Yo won's fan while she's still an active actress (but you guys are even luckier). I just hope she continues to act, just until I worn myself out of her haha (Truth is, tiring myself out may take forever).

Wish you guys will be here soon, especially her new show is on air.

With love and respect.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello Zary, nice to see another fan here.  Welcome on board.  Hope to see you continuing posting.  I also wish the fans could join us again.  I do miss them.  

May I ask what are your most fav shows of Yowon, the top 3 or 5?

• Love 1

Hi, QSD. Thank you for the warm welcome. You're the best.

Top 5.

1. My Horrible Boss - so many things to learn about life and work. Also it's the show that made me search about the actress playing Ok Da Jung all the way. Fave scene: Clashes with Mr. Kim, esp the one when she drags Nam to the other room, her acting was so great -- it's like you're super angry, didn't really wanna cry but end up bursting in tears. But ofcourse Woo Jo and Da jung are the cutest.
2. Avenger's Social Club - light hearted, her character is very diffirent from the usual ones she portrays.
3. Empire of Gold - when it comes to the plot, this will be my top, also with White Nights (Night Lights). I like shows with witty lines and plot. But it isn't so good for the heart. Haha. 
4. Queen Seondok - never gets old. Supposed to be the number ONE but I prefer more her characters/situations that are easier to handle. My heart is weak. This made me a sad person, felt sorry for the Queen and the life she chose. Being at the top has its costs, just like EOG and NL.
5. I'll put Running mates on the top five, although it's still on air, it's quite different from the Korean Dramas we usually watch. Also I don't really have much knowledge about HRC - on how they run it (although it may vary on our countries). The cinematography is quite good. I just hope those vague scenes will come to light soon or somehow has connection with the main plot. Since I like watching shows like The Handmaid's Tale, long ..close up shots don't bore me, most of my friends don't watch these kind of cinematography, they hate waiting too long just to watch the actor's emotion and not saying a thing. The ending of Ep 2 was superb, can't wait for the next episode. 

Overall, I think Yowon has done a really good job in choosing her projects. May she forever be working as an actress. Love her.

I'm pretty sure I read your top five in the previous posts, but it got mixed up in my brain. If you have time maybe you could tell me again. 

I'll try to be active here. I'll keep your company, QSD -- while we're waiting for the others to come back and for the new ones like me. But I'm not really good at digging, you guys are the best source. Again, gamsahabnida. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Zary said:

Hello everyone.

Believe me or not, I have read every single reply in this thread from 2006 to this day. That's 20×855, (not that I can remember everything). Since I am not a busy person and I enjoy depriving myself from sleep, it only took me a few months to read everything. I really admire the commitment you have for Yowon, you guys rock.

It felt going back in time reading your posts, not only I learned so much about Yowon but also about everybody here, which I will always find amusing. I really wonder where you guys are now or would you even visit this thread again. It seems that QSD and vaiduakhu are the only ones left, QSD is a patron saint. ^_^

I haven't watched Korean Drama for four years. Until one day, I came accross My horrible Boss on Netflix (Ms Temper and Nam Jung Gi). Only to realize that Lee yo won was in QSD, Bad love, 49 days and Empire of Gold. Realizing, hey she's the actress I used to watch. Out of curiosity, I re-watched her previous and latest work until Google pulled me here.

I am lucky to be able to be Yo won's fan while she's still an active actress (but you guys are even luckier). I just hope she continues to act, just until I worn myself out of her haha (Truth is, tiring myself out may take forever).

Wish you guys will be here soon, especially her new show is on air.

With love and respect.

Hi there,

Whenever I see new members coming this thread and reading all pages, I’m amazed and… feel bad to them at the same time, lol, imagining reading a lot of non-sense posts, from me particularly, haha, sorry... :sweatingbullets:

Yes, QSD is permanent citizen here, while most of us are travelers. Because of my work, I’m with my laptop and phone connected to internet all the time, so I can visit here once in a while, others are pretty busy, I guess. Hope to see you as frequent visitor here. :lol:

She's actually more active recently than in the past. In 2009 and years later, she did 1 drama per year and took 1 year hiatus. 

I like her new show too, probably not cup-of-tea of other Kdrama fans but it's interesting to me.