If that's actually their filming technique then it's not good.  I tend to think they are lazy to setting up the camera position than anything else.  The shakiness ruining some scenes in DD and irritating, indeed.

On 9/3/2019 at 2:25 PM, QSD said:

Sad for the Queen who couldn’t express her love freely just because she’s the ruler.  However, I love this scene.

I like the scene where Bidam wanna hug DM, but she firmly rejected "DON'T..." :glasses:  Bidoek shippers would hate me for this, haha. 

@Lilac and new watchers, who is your OTP in QSD? 

On 9/4/2019 at 9:18 AM, QSD said:

69367391_152313989303936_882458302964311

Aww... cute drawing. 

I almost thought the lady on the right is Mishil, then I'm like "nah, can't be her" :sweatingbullets: but it would be more interesting if it were Mishil. Mishil is a genius too, none of her husbands or so-called husbands deserves her. 

21 hours ago, QSD said:

One of the great aspects in QSD that I love is the camera moving smoothly.

Yup, agree, QSD has really good cinematographic technique. I like the war scenes too. 

I remember LYW won photogenic award in QSD as well, right ? In term of photogenic, I think LYW is the best in QSD, thanks to her role (Nangdo, princess, queen), the camera shows many aspects of her. I personally like her princess time the most.  

• Like 1

On 9/2/2019 at 9:52 AM, QSD said:

So happy to know Viki has The Running Mates on coming soon. 

Awesome news :wub:

The drama is premiered in Sep-18. I have watched the teasers, but I barely have clues abt her job on it. Her team fights for human right, but look like they're powerless? 

vYr0ZOEp_o.jpg

VC1sWcuJ_o.jpg

Twitter 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/27/2019 at 2:29 PM, In jung said:

Afther I watched ASC I got to like her and watched her other drama like cruel love, 49 days I got addicted to her.

Oh, hello and welcome ! How come a new fan like u can finish "cruel love", but so-called old fan like me never has bravery to finish it ? :sweatingbullets:

I always think fan who can finish cruel love is considered as LYW's hard-core fan. :lol:

Hope you have joy watching her works and discussing here !

Vaiduakhu,

It’s Mishil in the drawing.  Yes, Yowon did win photogenic award in QSD.

As for the new drama, it’s about the investigators fighting for human rights.  Whether the offenders would be prosecuted is another story, since the investigators are not prosecutors.  Their goal is to defend those who can’t defend themselves, and hopefully when the truth revealing to the public with their investigation reports, those who are violated of the human rights could be charged by criminal justice. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/6/2019 at 10:56 AM, vaiduakhu said:

Bidoek shippers would hate me for this, haha. 

@Lilac and new watchers, who is your OTP in QSD? 

I'm a Bideok shipper and I don't hate you for that :D

On 9/6/2019 at 2:07 AM, QSD said:

If that's actually their filming technique then it's not good.  I tend to think they are lazy to setting up the camera position than anything else.  The shakiness ruining some scenes in DD and irritating, indeed.

There really is a shaky cam technique. Some uses it for documentary feel.

• LOL 1