@QSD  Naive would be Ji Hyung since he didn't think it was possible that there were people with bad intentions. However, Jung Hye knew that people could become bad. Rather she was new to interact with people and do things for herself.

• Like 2

the whole gang is still here, I so glad to find the same sisterhood of the lee yo won is still here. I been bz  lately. I just watch the sisterhoods from the sideline since I have nothing worth contributing. hey is that guy "vans" whats his name... , still around?

I did that smash the boiled egg in my forehead once like in the korean movies but I was not aware that the two sides of the egg were different and I ended up smashing the pointy part of the boiled egg on my forehead on a pimple. just a thought 

On 7/29/2019 at 12:55 PM, QSD said:

She’s so funny, cute and a bit clueless interacting with the scheduler as the soul of Ji Hyun. 

Between Kim Jung Hye in ASC and her possessed character Ji Hyun, who do you all think is more naive?

For me, it's definitely Ji Hyun. Poor girl... when watching 49 days, I thought it was almost a crime to be that naive. 

By contrast, KJH in ASC is not naive, she's just not aware of the life outside her chaebol shell. It's not simple to live in her freaking rich, powerful and complicated family. The more I think abt it, it appears to me that KJH might pretend as a naive and useless child to protect herself and make her life easy. Her husband, his brother and her half siblings fought tooth and nail for inheritance rights, no one was bothered abt her and aware of her ability. She had lived a simple and tasteless life until she met ASC members, then everyone (especially her husband) knew what she was capable of, but it was too late already. 

Intellectual girl with great sense of sarcasm 

w5KqJz41_o.jpg

t4XXWDw8_o.jpg

:D:D:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Shooting for posters of "running investigators"

It's really "running", haha. Wonder if there are a lot of actions in her new drama? After QSD, LYW herself said she didn't want to play in action drama anytime soon, nangdo time in QSD was enough for her. :lol:

Btw, in case any of you here doesn't know, @QSD created a thread for LYW's new OCN drama, this is the link . Come and make some noises ! :)

Look like there is not much info available abt this drama till now, although air time is Sep, 1 month to go. I checked OCN profile, this channel specializes in making mysterious / crime / political dramas. These genres are not "cup of tea" of Korean audiences, I hope current situation in Korea can draw attention from the public to this human right drama. 

• Like 4

uc?export=view&id=11R2U7EghOiG7KrVeSZXe6

As wealthy as JH is, it’s interesting that she’s not snobbish looking down on ordinary people and the foods or drinks they have.  She actually enjoys instant coffee/noodles so much.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

uc?export=view&id=1jVYsAAa0AfdN2PT2KG5HV

Some ideas of JH are hilarious.  Since the principal recognizing herself and Mi Shook, she tells Do Hee trying to seduce him.  Do Hee then asking you think I can seduce him?  JH shaking her head “no”.

uc?export=view&id=1GmRcdLyOafaV--LlobpJr

So JH has another plan suggesting cut “it”.  Do Hee & Mi Shook are shocked hearing it.  How clumsy she’s when checking the knife.

• LOL 2

On 8/2/2019 at 12:59 PM, QSD said:

As wealthy as JH is, it’s interesting that she’s not snobbish looking down on ordinary people and the foods or drinks they have.  She actually enjoys instant coffee/noodles so much.

Haha, this reminds me of when JH and Mi Soek's husbands visited the fish shop and Do-hee offered them same instant coffee that their wives enjoyed so much, and JH's husband was "ewww" at the coffee. So, DH said "this is why they (JH and her husband) can't get along" :lol:

From my experience, not all ppl who can't drink / eat instant drink / food (considered as stuffs for average or lower class) look down on these things, it's probably because they can't sit well with the taste. My colleague who works in coffee trading, his tongue is trained to taste raw coffee so that he knows the coffee is which variety, from which region, old crop or new crop, how pure the coffee is... for that reason, he can't drink instant coffee, the taste is totally off for him (sweet, industrialized taste as he says). He likes instant noodles very much though. :lol: I also have a client from Italy, working in a well-known coffee brand and the first time he drank instant coffee offered by me, he was like "this is the best coffee I have ever drunk in my entire life" :D ---> JH male version. So, I guess those who are not familiar with instant coffee are either "ewww" at it or love it very much: no line in between. 

On 8/3/2019 at 1:57 PM, QSD said:

uc?export=view&id=1PER978IyDGhZnkj4rodiH

That's how much she loves eating instant noodles.

This is us when someone want us to share them our favourite food, and in response, we swallow it fast then spit it out so that they stop wanting our food :D

• LOL 2

I suddenly think Different dream is modern-period version of Horse Doctor in term of family and love relationship.

Lee Yong-jin is Kang Ji-nyung: noble ladies, but their origins are from low classes

Kim Won-bong is Baek Kwang-Huyn: wild men with great passion and determination in pursuing their goals

Lim Juh-hwan is Lee Seung-ha: perfect boy-next-door who has everything but love from their crushes :lol:

Cha Jeong-im is princess Sukhwi: perfect girl-next-door who is nice, beautiful and talented, but unfortunately, hopelessly in love with the wild men.

Hiroshi is Kang Ji-nyung's adoptive dad: sharp and powerful ppl; villains to the hero. However, at some points, both sincerely love and care about their adoptive daughters. 

The endings look similar too: perfect boy-next-door are both FA, while the main couples somehow have good ending with wedding and kids (imaginary scene but assume it's happy ending for DD ? )

Ah, both dramas are MBC's anniversary projects in Joseon era :sweatingbullets: 

Is there any other similarities ? 

6 hours ago, Theo said:

Thanks for the gifs. How about Deokman's gifs :D

I was gonna ask if anyone has a request.  We sure can talk about Deokman too.  I will certainly post her gifs after work today.

Vaiduakhu,

I don't consider the ending is happy, since it's only her dream.  I also have never thought of comparing DD to HD as well.

• Love 1