Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Lilac Escarlata said:

@QSD I remember, you said Deokman is your most fav character of LYW and you also said it depends on the rest of DD, LYJ could be the top. Is it Deokman still your most fav or is it LYJ now?

 

It’s really hard to top QSD as it’s one of the best series has ever made on earth, not just domestically.  So when favoring a character, I tend to consider the overall quality of its production values.  With that said, I’ve always preferring complex roles with depth and layers, which you could see a wide range of emotions.  Perhaps it’s been a long while since I’ve seen Deokman in QSD and can’t remember much details, while LYJ is still fresh in my mind that I can pick out the details of how she feels, even without her saying a word which is fascinating.  Regardless, I can’t say DD has topped QSD in terms of overall quality production.

 

2 hours ago, Lilac Escarlata said:

LYJ is not just an excellent doctor/surgeon but also a woman who knows how to use a gun. I don't think Dr. Ahn can yell at her and scold her just like that. :lol:

 

YJ surely can whop Dr. Ahn's butt, so let alone he could scold at her.  Nevertheless, I love the fact that she could be very gentle at times like here. 

 

uc?export=view&id=1eStR0d6Fv8g2JkUtC1kKE

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, how are you guys doing? :) 
I have traveled a lot recently (work and personal trips), so I couldn't catch up with DD and this thread. 
:sweatingbullets:

Just checked a bit abt DD in twitter, and it seems the drama gets bloody, my mysterious character Hiroshi died, LYJ and KWB get shot in the preview, everyone is gonna die in the end or so... I should watch the rest at once, I guess, the suspense would kill me. 

Ah, LYW is filming new OCN drama too... so many things to catch up. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@vaiduakhu welcome back!

 

 

I hope Different Dreams has a plot twist at the final episode. I'm always looking for an unexpected twist but it has to be realistic and sensible.  I don't mind a tragic ending as long as they wrap everything up well and make sense.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't mind a tragic ending too, i love actually. But i hate everything about Matsura. His character is totally pointless. Since the first episode, it doesn't make sense why he was so ambitious and hateful towards Young Jin. His goal isn't to rise in his career cause he denied Hiroshi's offer, right? He hasn't any personal reason either. And not sure which episode but Oda said he was also from Joseon? So just WHY?
When Hiroshi(he was one of my fave character) died, i was happy to think that i would finally get rid of Matsuraa too but then...
I'm not against the tragic ending but it's annoying that everything is caused by him.
And also didn't like the actor too. He always have the same disgusting expression on his face. We came to the finals, haven't seen anything different yet.
:joy:

65911504_144355923299831_7453266017140141449_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sof1-1.cdninstagram.com

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lee Yo Won is my celebrity crush. Too bad she's married. Lol

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Yeah, happy endings aren't realistic. I really hate those "too good to be true" kind of endings. So I also prefer tragic or sad endings.

 

I hope you guys wouldn't mind if I join here. I wanna know Lee Yo-won more. I know all of you here are Yowon 's fans, right? Are there other male fans here aside from me? :sweatingbullets:

Edited by Theo
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Theo, welcome on board.  There was a male fan here not too long ago.  Yes, we are here coz we are her fans.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Theo said:

Yeah, happy endings aren't realistic. I really hate those "too good to be true" kind of endings. So I also prefer tragic or sad endings.

 

I hope you guys wouldn't mind if I join here. I wanna know Lee Yo-won more. I know all of you here are Yowon 's fans, right? Are there other male fans here aside from me? :sweatingbullets:

Don't worry Theo, there's nothing to be ashamed of. Being a male fan of LYW is not a crime :D I admire those men who are not afraid to show and admit that they are kdrama addicts and a fan of K actresses, or even K actors. For me, they are the real men. :thumbsup:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ozge said:

I don't mind a tragic ending too, i love actually. But i hate everything about Matsura. His character is totally pointless. Since the first episode, it doesn't make sense why he was so ambitious and hateful towards Young Jin. His goal isn't to rise in his career cause he denied Hiroshi's offer, right? He hasn't any personal reason either. And not sure which episode but Oda said he was also from Joseon? So just WHY?
When Hiroshi(he was one of my fave character) died, i was happy to think that i would finally get rid of Matsuraa too but then...
I'm not against the tragic ending but it's annoying that everything is caused by him.
And also didn't like the actor too. He always have the same disgusting expression on his face. We came to the finals, haven't seen anything different yet.
:joy:

 

Yep I'm also looking for something unexpected, something different. Actually I will not be surprised if in the end Fukuda or Miki  or both of them are the real enemies of YJ and WB. :lol:

 

@Theo tragic and sad endings are the most memorable ones. Queen Seondeok and 49 Days endings are the best examples. I also like realistic happy endings. :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Lilac Escarlata said:

Don't worry Theo, there's nothing to be ashamed of. Being a male fan of LYW is not a crime :D I admire those men who are not afraid to show and admit that they are kdrama addicts and a fan of K actresses, or even K actors. For me, they are the real men. :thumbsup:

 

Normally men are shy to post on forum or admit they are fans of celebrities, so I think it's brave of them to come forward.  Really, it's not something to be ashamed of like you said. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lilac Escarlata @QSD

 

Thank you :) but yeah it's kinda embarrasing and weird if you're a guy and you're a kdrama addict, hehe. Some of my friends laugh at me just because I like Korean dramas and movies. I like their unique stories (definitely kdrama and jdrama are way better than Hollywood TV series)............and Korean actresses are really pretty, that's why. :D Lee Yowon  is the prettiest :wub:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Theo

How did you know Yowon, from what drama/movie?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@QSD

Ms. Temper :)

I was searching for something to watch on Netflix when I saw it. In Netflix they've called it My Horrible Boss. When i saw her, I was like, "who is she??? I haven't seen her before." Man, I can gaze at her beautiful face for a whole day. :D

 

@Lilac Escarlata

I haven't seen Queen Seondeok yet but I'm currently watching 49 Days also on Netflix. :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20190711071014_cbyhluer.jpg

Source

 

Yowon bought a 1 bedroom apartment in May 2017 for 3.68 billion won ~ 3.3 million USD, which was slightly higher than the market price at that time.  It’s located in Hannam the Hill, a luxury apartment building located in Yongsan-gu, Seoul, is famous for housing a number of celebrities, including entrepreneurs, and asset managers.

 

The market price now is over half a million USD than when she bought in 2017.  So she has another apartment which she bought in 2016, a 3 bedroom one that cost over 4 million USD.

 

@Theo

You can watch Queen Seondeok with Eng subs on YouTube if it isn't on Netflix.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

uc?export=view&id=1tlMz0768tBqj8JkGY5w98

 

uc?export=view&id=1PvSLvMGq99kXxAgMLaqi8

 

uc?export=view&id=1hgJHWmRAQ6yGypECwhPAl

 

Aww… Fujin one last time.  He’s so manly carrying her through the crowd.  YJ looks tiny and light on his arms.  He can run with ease too.  It’s the power of love.  What a gentleman and pure affection to YJ. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...