7 hours ago, ozge said:

Hi @Lilac Escarlatawelcome to the forum. ^_^ If i remember right he is a famous stylist. Not her husband.

Hello, Ozge :) Glad to know that LYW fans are nice and friendly, and you guys always keeping this forum active and alive. :wub:

Oh, thank you for responding to my question regarding those photos that I posted earlier. I thought he is Park Jin-woo :lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, QSD said:

Lilac, 

What is your top 3 dramas of Yowon up till now?

Mine is my profile name, 49 Days, and NL.  I re-watched these the most.

Me too! My #1 is QSD , my #2 is 49 Days ... #3 hmmm.. Love her character in NL and Ms. Temper , can't decide between the two  :D

17 minutes ago, QSD said:

0003992329_001_20190418082006731.jpg?typ

Osen

Don't know about you guys but my soul is full of joy seeing them.  Be still my heart.

:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 1

Cool, we have the same preference.  I’m proud of my taste.  Ms. Temper still makes me laugh sometimes.  Sailor Moon forever!  Love her interactions with little Woo Joo.  They’re so cute and funny.  Great chemistry too.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, QSD said:

Osen

Don't know about you guys but my soul is full of joy seeing them.  Be still my heart.

Yeah, although I'm not in any ship (I'm only rooting for LYJ as a free bird and an independent woman :lol:), it's so pleasant to watch Fujin's scenes. 

How's on the earth they keep showering us with romance-worthy scenes of both Bojin and Fujin ??? to make shippers torn b/w 2 ships ? :D I tend to ship Bojin as fellowship. Not sure about Fujin... beside such a hotie couple, we don't know Fuduka's character yet.

7 hours ago, Lilac Escarlata said:

Me too! My #1 is QSD , my #2 is 49 Days ... #3 hmmm.. Love her character in NL and Ms. Temper , can't decide between the two  :D

:wub::wub::wub:

How about Avenger social club ? I'm really fond of this drama among her recent ones. I'm re-watching the series these days, and it makes me smile/laugh a lot. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, QSD said:

Cool, we have the same preference.  I’m proud of my taste.  Ms. Temper still makes me laugh sometimes.  Sailor Moon forever!  Love her interactions with little Woo Joo.  They’re so cute and funny.  Great chemistry too.

Actually, I'm Woo Joo-Da Jeong shipper :lol: 

She's the coolest Sailor Moon I've ever seen :D

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

How about Avenger social club ? I'm really fond of this drama among her recent ones. I'm re-watching the series these days, and it makes me smile/laugh a lot. 

I haven't watched ASC yet. I know it's one of the best dramas of LYW. Once I'm done rewatching F70's and SBDH, ASC is next on my list. I know ASC will make me laugh too. -_-

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lilac Escarlata said:

I haven't watched ASC yet. I know it's one of the best dramas of LYW. Once I'm done rewatching F70's and SBDH, ASC is next on my list. I know ASC will make me laugh too. -_-

Yeah, ASC is very entertaining. 

I'm re-watching my favourite scenes in ASC.... love this scene to death, Kim Jung Hye (LYW's character) is a cunning intellectual :D

T8d9Nm0P_o.jpg

XbjDloEb_o.jpg

Looking at her expressionless and unamused face when fooling her husband around makes me satisfied :lol:

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

Yeah, ASC is very entertaining. 

I'm re-watching my favourite scenes in ASC.... love this scene to death, Kim Jung Hye (LYW's character) is a cunning intellectual :D

T8d9Nm0P_o.jpg

XbjDloEb_o.jpg

Looking at her expressionless and unamused face when fooling her husband around makes me satisfied :lol:

Love it when she's using her facial expressions. Her face is extremely expressive. Just using only her facial expressions without saying a word—priceless! :lol:

• Like 1

You guys make me miss ASC.  Love this drama too.  In term of script writing, ASC is actually one of the best works of Yowon.  I remember Vaiduakhu ranked QSD=SBDH as your top choice, then 49 Days.  I’m curious what your third selection is.  Is it ASC?

Viki has translated 2 trailers for those of you are interested.  Does anyone know how fast Viki can provide subs these days?  I’ve only assumed it’s about a day, but then I don’t watch any other dramas besides Yowon's so I have no clue if that’s accurate.  I suppose now the subs would be available much faster with the auto-generated audio to subs software like YouTube has, which generating the timing already.  All it needs is a translator to transcribing to another language and doing some QC’ing. 

• Like 1

58377570_2381183595272380_46799322928465

Love the new poster.  It's amazing how C-fans got the third teaser before it’s even officially released.  Looks action-packed.  Can’t wait for 14 more days!

The vertical characters on the poster saying "The same dream, different way."

• Like 3