uc?export=view&id=1k4qrIGqmms6uOZIGcscfU

These 3 characters are not on the chart.  They are…

Murai – 36 years old, captain of the Japanese army stationed in Manchuria.  Thought he was shot to death by Young Jin.  Later appearing more vicious and following Young Jin.

Mrs. Ma – 50 years old, is known to have died in front of Young Jin's eyes, but appearing later as a member of the presidential office.

Song Byung Soo – 67 years old, plotting to assassinate Kim Koo (head of temp gov’t) in Shanghai.

Hello! You guys are amazing. I'm lurking here for a month now and because of you guys, I really enjoy reading everything about Lee Yo Won. I became her fan since "Bad Love," yep, that's the drama I first saw her, ‘tho that drama wasn't a good one, still, we can't deny her good chemistry with KSW and the fact that our Yo Won is a very charismatic woman. :)

Edited by Lilac Escarlata
For correction
  • Like 5

Hello Lilac, welcome to the forum.  I’ve repeated playing KSW and LYW’s parts in Bad Love several times.  Love their bickering and how clingy he is to her.  So when did you start watching Bad Love?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, QSD said:

Hello Lilac, welcome to the forum.  I’ve repeated playing KSW and LYW’s parts in Bad Love several times.  Love their bickering and how clingy he is to her.  So when did you start watching Bad Love?

Hi, thank you QSD. Hmm.. It’s way back 2008 the first time I watched Bad Love. And while waiting now for her new drama DD, I'm rewatching again her old dramas/movies including Bad Love, mostly, playing my favorite parts/scenes and yes, I also love KSW and LYW’s bickering in BL, it's funny and cute.:D

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Lilac Escarlata said:

Who is he? LYW's husband?

Hi @Lilac Escarlatawelcome to the forum. ^_^ If i remember right he is a famous stylist. Not her husband.

On 4/16/2019 at 8:57 AM, QSD said:

47.jpg44.jpg

Who is she? Lol. Her smile looks so weird. Is there any need this much photoshop? :huh:

I'm Fujin shipper too now but i feel like i can ship Bojin after drama start. 

And i hope the all characters are good. Especially Miki. I like her in 49 Days so much. And i don't wanna hate her here because usually the weak second girls in k-dramas are really annoying.

ePSem8r.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1