On 4/5/2019 at 12:14 PM, Queen SD said:

I did erase all the cookies but still no cigar.  Don't know getting rid all the browsing history would help.  Oh well, I am sticking with this one now. 

I kept thinking your time zone is one hour earlier.  I see.

FB

Oops, I was mistaken, 9:00 PM Korean time is 7:00 PM my time LOL :D this confusion may be the result of working with many different time zones a day. Then, I definitely can watch DD, of course only if my internet is not $hitting on me. 

ZfCuvvBM_o.jpg

FB

This scene looks so fine, like in a movie. 

• Like 1

Happy birthday to Bong Dal Hee ! :wub:

She's 40 now, Korean age. Wonder what she thinks when she realizes she turns 40 today, especially with her not-aging face. 

J3wICzVK_o.jpg

Probably "hm? 40?.... ok, I'm 40. Show your respect to the oldie!" :D

56386503_2363561943701212_41223398558604

FB

So I was just wondering why it is only KWB looking down on this poster, and guess what guys...I "read" his character description saying something like he regretting for sending Young Jin into too deep inside the enemy’s territory.  Uh-oh…

• Like 2

Probably because during his glorious journey, he killed many men and also sacrificed his own ppl's lives, and perhaps, sacrificed love of his life. I don't wanna jinx it. 

I'm not surprised if KWB happened to send LYJ for risky duties or even duties which put her life in danger. Think none of his people had more perfect spy cover than LYJ. First of all, she had a decent job (doctor), who would suspect a prominent doctor? and then, she was the daughter of a Japanese who worked for Japanese Government, friend with a prosecutor who had crush on her since forever, friend with a well-known singer at a popular bar where Japanese officers gathered. She had access to many news sources, and was protected by her Dad, prosecutor friend and covered by her singer friend (I don't wanna think abt how their friendship turned sour because of a man). 

To be honest, I don't fancy this kind of heroic drama... but LYJ is maybe an interesting character to watch.

19 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Probably because during his glorious journey, he killed many men and also sacrificed his own ppl's lives, and perhaps, sacrificed love of his life. I don't wanna jinx it. 

I'm not surprised if KWB happened to send LYJ for risky duties or even duties which put her life in danger. Think none of his people had more perfect spy cover than LYJ. First of all, she had a decent job (doctor), who would suspect a prominent doctor? and then, she was the daughter of a Japanese who worked for Japanese Government, friend with a prosecutor who had crush on her since forever, friend with a well-known singer at a popular bar where Japanese officers gathered. She had access to many news sources, and was protected by her Dad, prosecutor friend and covered by her singer friend (I don't wanna think abt how their friendship turned sour because of a man). 

To be honest, I don't fancy this kind of heroic drama... but LYJ is maybe an interesting character to watch.

LYJ living a double life is what making so interesting to me.  And that for her being a secret agent besides as a surgeon is why her character sounds really intriguing.  Just imagine how she would carry out risky missions are exciting already.  I do think her role is real complex and attractive.

According to DC, filming would finish by the end of this month.  I didn’t know they just started filming the last two installments.  I thought they have been shooting since late last month.