Not too long away till the airing date of DD.  We have survived through over 6 months already, only 2 plus months to go.  Probably there’s another trailer coming next week on Friday as it marks the 100th anniversary on March 1st when the first movement against colonization started.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, won lee said:

Not too long away till the airing date of DD.  We have survived through over 6 months already, only 2 plus months to go.  Probably there’s another trailer coming next week on Friday as it marks the 100th anniversary on March 1st when the first movement against colonization started.

Since we had a very long preview. Why not release character photos.LOL But I doubt, I think they didn't have yet the photoshoot. :joy:

1 hour ago, samecut123 said:

Since we had a very long preview. Why not release character photos.LOL But I doubt, I think they didn't have yet the photoshoot. :joy:

Oh, I think they should have photoshoot first to create the images of characters before filming... 
I'm looking forward to the posters :) 

She's doing a quiz... I think Korean fan will post it in DC later

deTro63U_o.jpg

CsscBGi6_o.jpg

Re-uploaded from LYW-VN fanpage

I like the suit she's wearing. Look cool and not out of fashion. 

Btw, QSD, you should try to get back to your old account. I was hesitant that I should address you as usual QSD or your unfamiliar new username. :) 

• Like 2

Hello. It's been so long! I had a lot of trouble login in and gave up lol. Good thing I am able to login now.

It's so nice to see LYW being active again. Can't wait for the drama to start airing.

Also I have heard that they are showing QSD in Philippines again. 

• Like 1

On 1/12/2019 at 11:24 PM, vaiduakhu said:
  Hide contents

in just a short time, our big family suffered 2 big losses. First, my oldest cousin committed suicide... then, another cousin was killed in the bombing in Egypt in the end of 2018. It was just unbelievably unfortunate

I know this is late but my condolences to you vaiduakhu. Yeah sometimes it's hard to get into the mood when there are so many things going.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, yanki said:

Hello. It's been so long! I had a lot of trouble login in and gave up lol. Good thing I am able to login now.

It's so nice to see LYW being active again. Can't wait for the drama to start airing.

Really? I'm from the Philippines but I don't know this.LOL I'm not watching TV these days. :D

17 hours ago, won lee said:

Long time no see, Yanki.  I’ve been wondering where you are and if you’re watching a new show of KNG.  Nice to see you again and that you got the login issue resolved.

Yeah good thing I back read the rest of the posts... I wouldn't know it was you QSD. Too bad you weren't able to use your old account... you had so much posts in there.

6 hours ago, samecut123 said:

Really? I'm from the Philippines but I don't know this.LOL I'm not watching TV these days.

Yep. I just checked it from this old QSD fan page from FB. AwwI wish I could watch it too.

On 2/24/2019 at 10:50 PM, yanki said:

QSD shown here in the Philippines for the second time but sad to say it's already end last Friday. I'm hoping that they will also show horse doctor because they are repeating historical korean drama.

• Like 1